Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all, hope that mini heatwave is on its way to us LoL we could do with a month of it, have a good day everybody.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut and everyone.
    could do with a bit of warmth, hoping its nice sunday having a trip to the farne islands will have my camera to hand.
    have a great day all

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,558
    Good morning everyone,
    I've just popped on here to say hello. We've got lots of workmen back doing plumbing and other things. I hope that we will have (almost) everything done before the end of the week and then we can have some peace and quiet.

got to go - plumber is knocking on the door. :eek:

Have a great day :D

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,240
    Morning walnut, rosa and shiney.

I've sent the warm weather your way, walnut, so keep looking for it on your travels. It's definitely left here, only 24 now and a high of 32 yesterday, down six from the weekend. Lovely breeze today.

Hopefully you will be rid of your workmen soon, shiney ... we are thoroughly enjoying our peace and quiet ... it's just where to put everything now as we discover it. Took one carload to the charity shop on Tuesday and am working on the next.

Take care and enjoy all you do today.

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Good morning Walnut-Rosa-Shiney-Lol and everyone else have a lovely day. [​IMG]

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hope you have a good trip to the Farne islands at weekend Rosa plenty of material for your pictures there as strongy has shown us , looks like this could be the day LoL that sun has reached us, have a safe day everyone.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut and everyone,thanks walnut we are thinking of going monday instead as sunday will be packed with loads of families, yes strongy certainly has some fab pics, didnt realize there was that much wildlife to see.
    have a lovely day

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut,Rosa,Woo, Shiney,LoL and everyone else who pops in here.I have had a few days break because Mr Kandy is off work this week doing some DIY and other things so we have had some quality time together :cool:

Drove over to Coton Manor Wednesday afternoon and spent three enjoyable hours walking round the gardens with all the wrinklies,though we were not impressed when the lady taking the entrance money asked us if we wanted concessions,bxxxxy cheek,Mr Kandy may be heading for retirement but I am still a young chicken,now where did I leave that anti wrinkle cream [​IMG] :D

Walnut,I am still out on my bike either every day or every other day and the miles are mounting up.My breathing has definetly improved,and though I get the pins and needles down my leg when I stop I do feel it is helping a great deal :cool:

Enjoy your day everyone and don't get too burnt [​IMG]

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,558
    Morning walnut, rosa, Kandy and woo

Another glorious day. [​IMG] :D

Kandy, you have to remember to use snail slime to get rid of the wrinkles :D . Of course, you don't need it yet but you should collect it from all those snails you have so that you can use it when you become a wrinkly - at least another 20 years to go [​IMG]

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney,my snails have gone off to the tip to start a new life,though I have already started getting a few more that are going in the bin.At least I am doing my recycling bit [​IMG] :D

I hate getting the slime on my fingers and it doesn't wash off easily either so I have now resorted to carrying a flowerpot round with me to put them in.I must be winning the battle because there are now less being collected than when I had started unless all the Mrs Snails have headaches so are not interested in breeding at the moment :eek: :D

11. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,240
    Morning walnut, rosa, Kandy and shiney.

It's a lovely morning here, but then again, it always is! [​IMG] Delighted to hear some sunshine has come your way, walnut, and hope it stays for a while.

Pleased to hear you've had a nice few days break, Kandy and that you'll also enjoy the weekend ahead.

More sorting out for me today. We're changing everything around since we started the rooms back from empty and am pleased with the changes.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,558
    Good morning everyone,

I shan't have time to get on here later in the day as I shall be up in the big city. :D

We shall be on a private special tour of the National Gallery. A cousin of mine does these tours for the family every August at one of the galleries or museums. He is an art historian and a researcher at the galleries. He is so enthusiastic about his art that even someone like me who isn't very well up on it finds it very interesting and, quite often, humorous.

Have a great day. [​IMG] :cool: :D

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Good Morning everyone I trust you are all well and rested on this glorious August morning you all have a great and safe day. [​IMG]

14. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Shiney&Woo have a good day at the N G Shiney it's surprising the difference a good presentation to a topic is,keep turning those pedals Kandy it will improve your circulation and your whole wellbeing,that sunshine only lasted until lunchtime LoL please send some more, have safe weekend everyone.

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning to Shiney,Woo, Walnut and everyone else.Sorry I was still asleep when you three were posting,much too early for me [​IMG] :D

Shiney I do hope you have a good day up in the city.I remember you going to the gallery last year and you had a very long day and needed matchsticks to keep your eyes open :D
    Don't forget to wear your trainers as they will be better for your old feet,especially as you are a year older :cool:

Have a great day everyone in all you do