Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    i guess the weather seems to be bad right down our country, its warm though but i hate the rain very umpleasant walking in it lashing down.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney.Glad to see you are trying to get fit ready for the Lakes.Hope you had a good run/walk though.

Have a good one

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Shout Louder Windy they didn't hear you!!!!!
    Morning Shiney!

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,466
    Ah, I've found the morning session at last! Morning all! Hope all of you have a lovely Sunday.

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all just!!! :rolleyes: Busy day here... [​IMG] :eek: The wind is blowing a howling gale... [​IMG] My poor Tulip Tree...!!!! :eek: Have a great day everyone..!!! [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL and marley, in the middle of doing a batch of yorkshire puddings, going to put some in the freezer.can you smell them cooking :D :D

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning no one here at the moment, everyone is forgetting this section.

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy looks like we are the only ones here at present and a couple of guests hello there reveal yourself :D

9. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Rosa and guests!
    The wind and rain has stopped!! YEEEHAAAA!!! But now I'm off to work - typical! Hoping to get some turfing done tonight - again!! The gales snapped one of my lobelia cardinalis - shame as it was looking lovely. Chased my Beshoneria round the garden several times and I now have a Mushy basjoo!! :eek: Oh well, all part of the fun! [​IMG]

10. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning rosa & Windy,
    Yes the wind has dropped here too, thank goodness.. [​IMG] It had one of my Camellias over but no damage thank goodness!!!!! Poor you windy!! How did your Yorkshires turn out then rosa..?? We had a house full of people yesterday.. A lovely day..!! [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy, the guests have dissapeared it was probably andy e looking in, think he is a bit upset he thinks everyone sees him a a dirty ole man, as he retired young, tried to reasure him we are just having a joke on.
    have a good day at work, shame about your lobelia. ive still got clematis in bud on the balcony. part of the fun costs to keep replacing our flowers with this weather of ours. anyway have a good day speak later

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning farley, it is pretty windy here dry though.
    my jorkie puds turned out great massive and lovely crisped edges, used less flour than i normally would use 6 ozs plain still 6 eggs, put half in the freezer for a later date.
    i have brought my lap top in the kitchen this morning so i have everything to hand instead of keep running through from the spare room were the main pc is

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    sorry marley forgot to put it in naughty of me [​IMG]

14. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    ;) :D No probs rosa I knew you meant me..!!! :D Glad the puds turned out ok..!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] Well last day of school hols here so going to spend most of it with the grandkids today!!! Hope the weather stays dry..!!! See you later & have a nice day..!!! :D

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes marley never done that must be too early and not concentrating on what i am doing,
    have a lovely day with the grand children going anywere nice or just hanging around the doors entertaining them.
    i am waiting in the new washing machine gets delivered this morning cant wait as i am going to re-wash all my tea towels and towels as the other one just didnt wash them very well when it was on its way out, so it looks like thats what i will be doing later on. have a good day