Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,558
    Good morning woo, walnut and Kandy

Lovely photo walnut. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Wish you better Kandy, take it easy. Maybe Mr Kandy will wait on you hand and foot [​IMG] :D

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, walnut, kandy , shiney and everyone.
    well walnut those photos are just excellent lovely to come in here and see the place brightened up a bit in the mornings, well done.
    kandy sounds like your just not well at all lets hope your antbiotics will clear that bug up soon, take care.
    The weather is fab here its like being in spain, going to the post office shortly to send arnie the rotweiler to accidentalgardener.
    have a great day everyone [​IMG]

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,241
    Morning one and all.

Beautiful misty photographs, walnut. I especially like the first one and may have a go at painting that ... should painting take my fancy again! Can't do people as I can't do detail, I'm a landscape person. [​IMG]

For all the sins of Coca Cola, Kandy, it does settle the stomach.

Have a lovely one in all you do.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL,will be nice to see another painting of yours.I,m eating pine nuts at the moment they are lovely, have a great day [​IMG]

5. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG] Morning everyone~!!!

Sorry i havent been around the last few days.....computer issues :rolleyes: :mad: ....but it seems to be getting better.
    Have a great day everyone ;)

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi everybody, Kandy you poor thing hope things improve today i'm sure it will, it usually takes a few days for things to settle trouble with antibiotics they usually strip your gut, when you feel like eating try some live yoghurts.LoL I once saw a painting of the peleton it was what I think is called a stylised impression the yellow jersey was a outline as the lead figure the rest of the peleton faded into a blur as it tailed off it was very effective gave an impression of speed, have a safe weekend one and all.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut and everyone.
    lets hope kandy is feeling much better today.
    sun is out looks like we are going to have another lovely day, got woke up after 2 this morning someones dog barking, had the window open with the heat and it was louder than it would of been.
    have a lovely day everyone

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut,Rosa,Shiney and all members and friends.I have only been up ten minutes so still have the sleepy dust in my eyes. :D Thankyou both for your kind words,though I am afraid I don't like yogurt so will give that a miss :eek: I still feel a bit yuk but I think it is the side affects of the Antibiotics according to the leaflet inside the box.

Rosa,I got woken up in the night with Willow down the side of the bed crunching on the bones of yet another mouse the third one this week :eek: and Mr Kandy came down the stairs at seven to the feathers of a Blue Tit one of them had caught and killed :rolleyes: Sorry that you were woken by that dog.I had two of them barking all day yesterday,it did my head in in the end.

The sun is shining and they reckon it will be even hotter out there today.Take Care and have a good one in all you do [​IMG] :cool:

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,558
    Good morning everyone,
    Another sunny day. Today we are going out to try and find some conservatory cane furniture for our garden room. The trouble with buying this sort of thing is that I really need to sit in it for a few hours to see whether I find it comfortable [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Shiney,we are going to have the same problem as you when we buy our new bed because my Osteopath told me I need to spend at least twenty minutes lying on each bed so I will be there all day and night trying them all out [​IMG] :D

Good luck with finding the right furniture for your conservatory though :cool: [​IMG]

11. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all, glad your feeling better Kandy. I didn't sleep well last night due to the heat, might be a good excuse for a lie down in the garden on my swing seat though!

12. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,241
    Morning walnut, rosa, Kandy, shiney and Dizi.

I may have a play with something impressionistic, walnut, using coloured inks but certainly would not attempt anything with acylics! [​IMG]

It's a beautiful morning here as usual. We have a window fan and/or the ceiling fan going at night for air circulation when it's not hot enough for the a/c.

Have a pleasant day and weekend ... and for heaven sakes enjoy this hot weather you have been praying for for weeks/months now. :rolleyes:

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all cleaned the filter on the fish pond yesterday(not to thoroughly need to keep the bacteria alive) the resulting goo was poured on my brugs it sure will do them good.Nothing wrong with having a long lie down to test the beds Kandy take your jim jams with you I am sure they wont mind,I was in a shop the other day(must have had a mental moment) there was a full table lay out plates cutlery wine glasses I said to mrs walnut one day I will take sarnies and a bottle of vino and settle down to an impomptue picnic just to see their faces, I was speedily removed from the shop she knew I would be daft enough to do it, have a safe day. :D

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,689
    Good morning Walnut and all my friends have a lovely Sunday and stay safe,I just had to share this Sunrise with you. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,558
    Morning walnut and woo - and everyone.

walnut, I had a good laugh at your antics. :D

woo, that's an interesting sunrise with the sun so bright and the sky so dark.

Kandy, we recently bought new beds and I spent some time in the store trying them out. They didn't seem to mind.

Have a great day :D