Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,241
    Good morning walnut, Kandy, rosa and shiney and nice to see you Josephine. woo must still be all aflutter somewhere.

It's 23 and sunny, no breeze today ... so guess I'll have to make a few breezes coming home in this later on ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy all you do today ... as I know I will! [​IMG]

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all,so you did get it LoL she's a beauty, you will have a lot of bad hair days in her, I was looking at Shimano ultegra groupset(for the bike)before I logged on here still prefer that :D have a good safe day everyone.

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Morning Walnut and all my friends and Lol(only joking) :D All have a lovely day and stay safe. [​IMG]

4. josephine

josephine Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Walnut,Woo hope everyone has a great day. Lol, love your car, you will turn a lot of heads in it !!!! :D

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Walnut,Woo.Josephine and everyone else.It is dry out there this morning with just clouds and no sun :rolleyes:

Shiney hope you enjoy the Chilli festival if you go to it.Mr Kandy would like them but not me I am afraid :D Good Luck when you have Aimee staying with you.I can't remember if it is this week or next week you pick her up [​IMG] :D

Have a great day everyone :cool:

6. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,563
    Good morning walnut, woo, josephine and Kandy.

LoL, Isabel looks lovely and I'm sure you are going to be out and about a lot in her.

Kandy, Aimee joins us next Thursday so I hope it doesn't rain early in the mornings when I take her for her pre-breakfast walks. We have always been lucky in the past when she has been with us and the early mornings have always been dry. We intend going to the Chilli Festival on Monday. The gardens there are supposed to be really good. Tomorrow we are off with friends on an historical walk of Chelsea and Kensington as the weather is supposed to be good.

Have a great day :D

7. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,241
    Good morning walnut, woo, Josie, Kandy and shiney.

It's wall to wall sunshine here again. Have to go for a run in Isabel to take some personal belongings of the owner I found in the car after I got home. Goodness only knows how no one saw them / missed them (glasses, medication). It's about an hour and a half round trip.

T'other half said I'll have to get a silk scarf to tie around my hair and neck, a la Grace Kelly. At almost waist length I need an electric detangler! :D

Did you read my story elsewhere where I told the previous owner she could see Isabel one last time (she flies back to England today) and she asked who Isabel was. I told her her car now my car and she was quite shocked as her daughter's name is Isabel. Spooky or what?

Have a nice day everyone.

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, little late today, going to sunshinesp for a few days in berwick, today, we are going to eyemouth and a few places over the weekend she has planned, got my 2 cameras ready so hoping to get some great pictures.
    LoL enjoy your driving in isabel she is lovely.
    have a great day everyone, will log in over the weekend on sunshines pc [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Sent for some seeds to the U.S of A got 3 lots for the cost of one postage I was bemoaning the fact that I saw another seed that I wanted after I had ordered it would have meant paying full postage just for one packet had I sent for them, the 3 lots arrived yesterday with a free gift it happened to be the seeds that I wanted what a bonus,think I will do the lottery today, have a safe weekend everyone

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Walnut and all posters.That was a nice bonus for you Walnut,getting the seed that you wanted.You will no doubt enjoy sowing them and growing them on to flowering :cool:

I wouldn't have minded winning that �£35,000,000 that that postal worker won the other week.I would certainly have a great time spending it,but knowing me I would probably give most of it away :D

LoL,hope you are enjoying Isabel,like the colour,as blue is my favourite...

Rosa,enjoy your break up at Sunshine's place and get some nice piccky's

Shiney,hope you enoy your historical walk of Chelsea and Kensington.Never been there myself,but I think there was where Princess Diana lived though I could be wrong and hope you enjoy the Chilli Festival on Monday

The sun is hining the birds are singing and it is going to be a fantastic weekend so we are led to beleive.Have a great Bank Holiday everyone

11. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Good morning everyone Have a lovely weekend and stay safe.Its a down Hopping morning.

[​IMG]

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,563
    Good morning walnut, woo and Kandy and everyone,
    I'm just getting ready to go to the big city [​IMG]

Have a great weekend :D

13. Victoria

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,241
    Morning walnut, kandy, woo and walnut.

What a lovely bonus, walnut.

Yes, enjoying Isabel immensely, Kandy. Silver would have been my first choice, had I had one, but I love the blue and I think it looks classy. [​IMG]

Lovely photo woo.

Enjoy your day in the city shiney ... better you than me!

All your bad weather has arrived with ... THANK YOU ... we've been having massive electrical storms since the wee hours. Went up on deck 4 something to watch but then the rain came. Will have to shut down now as it's coming overhead again.

Enjoy your nice weather, have a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend and I'll catch you all when I can ...

14. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning everyone,glad you got some much needed rain LoL it will certainly freshen things up for you, it looks like a perfect day for a long ride followed by a dose of gardening, have a safe day everyone.

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Walnut and everyone.It is a lovely day today and the sun is just coming up.Lots of contrails up there so lots of people heading off for the sun,though at the moment they might just as well stay in this country :D

Just had a hot air balloon go over so I expect it is the ideal conditions for them this morning,not like last weeks Balloon festival which was a washout :rolleyes:

Woo,love your spiders web,very nice :cool:

Shiney,hope it wasn't too hot for you up in the city as it was a scorcher here yesterday :D

Have a great day everyone in all you do and try not to get burnt [​IMG]