Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    sounds like you have all had a wonderful weekend, missed posting as i went for the weekend to berwick had a great time, plenty of fab pics, got some great ones of horses ideal for my water colours.
    talk in the morning

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all,I had a good time torching weeds for the old girl across the road she lives in a council bungalow they don't do weeds round the back there remit is to only butcher the grass at the front and I must say they are good at that, have a safe day everyone.

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all you late risers you lucky people!
    Bit scary to know we might have a budding pyromaniac in our mists Walnut :D but I'm sure you did a good job!

Had a really bad night :( so this old lady had to get up and have a nice cup of tea to make her feel more human. As we get older things start to break down didn't think it would start at 40 though thank goodness for pain killers!
    Have a nice day no matter what you are doing.
    Helen.xxx.

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Well we had a decent lot of rain last night during the evening and overnight so at least I didn't have to go out and water the beans and toms [​IMG]

We have some cabbages growing and they were looking fantastic until the dreaded Cabbage White Butterfly caterpillars decided to nosh them :eek: As we don't want to spray and we haven't got time to spend the time trying to find the little xxxxxxx we shall have to resort to buying the heavily pest controlled ones from the shops :eek:

Rosa,glad to see that you are back safe and well and hope you enjoyed yourself :D

Have a great day everyone in all you do [​IMG]

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,567
    Good morning everyone,
    No rain here. It is lovely and sunny but was a bit nippy earlier on.

The electrician is here testing everything and, hopefully, signing off all the work. He needs to turn the power off for a while so will see you later.

Have a great day :D

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, yes kandy had a great weekend thanks, just uploading my sunsets putting them in members gallery, have a lovely day all

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,244
    Morning early birds. Pleased to have you back, rosa, but you must be having a lie in after your busy weekend! [​IMG]

Lovely morning here ... not sure what today will bring but whatever it is I'm sure I'll enjoy myself. Hope you all do as well.

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, thanks for the welcome back, some lie in i was up until 5 this morning uploading pics had 3 hours sleep, early night tonight i guess.
    its quite nice here, have a great day

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Good afternoon Walnut,HelenD,Kandy,Rosa welcome back,Lol and Shiney I am a bit behind today Just like a Cows Tail,All have a lovely and safe Rest of the day [​IMG]

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning peeps, received an e-mail last night saying I was one of 12 people short listed for the shoot peoples gardens award (wicked)here's a link to the 12 finalists if anyone would care to cast a vote feel free to do so, my garden is "eric&kathryns retreat and jasmines playground, thank you. :D ;)
    http://www.shootgardening.co.uk/siteGardenVote.php

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Dull out there this morning but at least it is dry.Got another busy day to day so I hope you all have a good one in all you do :cool:

Vote cast Walnut/Eric [​IMG] I must say I do love your Brugs,though I don't think I would have your patience.The garden and pond look smashing as well.Good Luck in getting this far [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  13. josephine

josephine Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all,good luck Walnut lovely garden. [​IMG]

Hope everyone has a good day. :D

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    My goodness we have lots of early birds this morning trying to catch the worms!
    Good morning Walnut, Dizi, Kandy, Josephine and all you lazy bones to follow you lucky devils! :D

Lovely garden there Walnut I'm sure you were overjoyed when you got the news you were in the last 12...good for you I'll keep my fingers crossed and it goes without saying I've voted. ;) Good luck.
    Helen.xxx.

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,244
    Good morning all and a lovely one it is here! Sunny, 22 with a breeze.

You know you've got my vote, walnut. [​IMG]

Busy day ahead so must dash and I wish you all a good day in whatever you may do.