Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone little late in getting up this morning.
    good luck walnut lovely garden

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning everybody thank you all for the votes [​IMG] we have about 3weeks until the results, it's a pity there isn't more room on the competition site for more photos but everyone is in the same boat, have a good safe day one and all.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning to one and all.Doesn't seem five minutes since I was here writing this yesterday,how the days fly [​IMG]

Our cats are going off today for their holiday to the cattery.I just hope they don't go missing for three hours like they did at Christmas :eek: :rolleyes: They have just come indoors and are noshing some breakfast so hopefully they will want to sleep after eating a good bowl full of meat and biscuits [​IMG]

It is just getting light but at least it is dry for the time being.

Have a great day everyone in all you do [​IMG]

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Walnut, Kandy, Rosa, Lady and all you lovely gardeners!

Kandy make the most of these last days of summer because in next to no time the early darkness of winter will approach and rob us of our precious daylight.

Have a nice day guys and girls!
    Helen.xxx.

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, nice and dry out there.
    kandy have a lovely holiday, looking forward to seeing lots of nice pics when you get back.
    have a nice day all

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Good morning all my friends I trust you are all well and Happy.I am off to Sheerness by the Sea today,You all stay safe. [​IMG]

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,250
    Good morning walnut, Kandy, Helen, rosa and woo.

Is it today that you are off on your holiday, Kandy? If so, enjoy yourself and hope the journey is not a strain on you. [​IMG]

Ah, Sheerness, woo ... there's memories for me as I used to have a caravan on the Haven site ... have a wonderful day by the sea.

It's a lovely day here as usual. I need to pot up a red Hawthorne bonsai that was kindly sent me by whis4ey and then hem some curtains so I will be keeping out of mischief for a while! [​IMG]

Enjoy all you do.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Good morning everyone I do hope that you are all well ,Its the first day of September today enjoy
    the weekend and stay safe. [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and everyone who is about to challenge the world,hope you had a good day yesterday Woo, all have a good safe weekend.

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Woo,Walnut,Rosa,Lady, Kandy and all.

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.

Today is my smashing hubbie Bob's 52nd birthday and I'm hoping to surprise him with a little something, sadly we can't eat out any more as there is so many things he isn't allowed to eat due to his illness but a nice dinner at home with friends is gonna be lovely.
    Whatever you are doing today have a good one! :D
    Helen.xxx.

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning Everyone,Well our Holiday is finally here at long last.The cats went into the Cattery yesterday because they went and hid in the house for 3 Hours at Christmas so they went off for thei holiday early.The little sods tried to hide again this time in the two rooms they were in lucky we spotted their shapes this time :D

Helen I do hope you have a great day Celebrating Bob's Birthday.Sorry to hear he isn't very well.Take Care

Hope you all have a great weekend [​IMG]

I do hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully September will bring us some much needed sun,and remember it,s only about eleven weeks to Christmas [​IMG] :D

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,567
    Good morning everyone

Helen, I hope you have a good birthday celebration. It should be a nice surprise for Bob.

Kandy, enjoy your holiday and have a safe journey. It rained a bit last night but the sun has come out now. I hope it follows you up there.

have a great day :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone.

helen sorry to hear your hubby isnt well have a lovely celebration with your friends.

kandy have a great holiday looking forward to seeing you snaps when you get back

have a lovely 1st of september everyone [​IMG]

14. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,250
    Good morning early folk. It may be warm one here today as it's 25 already and I don't see those orange leaves or Jacarandas fluttering much.

Happy Birthday to your hubbie, Helen ... it's my Boo's 12th birthday today as well so he and Cal will have to have a tin of sardines or tuna to celebrate.

Happy Holidays, Kandy ....

Boa fim semana to one and all.

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all, started to clear some space and move stuff inside the p/tunnel for winter, fed up with everything being waterlogged, running out of room already,inside the tunnel I have built a smaller tunnel and heat this with a tube heater it manages to keep a 4-5c difference when it goes frosty and I keep the more tender stuff in it,don't forget everybody winter draws on,have a safe day one and all