Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,258
    You're right, walnut. [​IMG] Without shiney's recipe, I've looked around and found a recipe I'll put in Recipes, strangely enough. However, I don't plan on doing this until cooler weather arrives (and I buy a smoker) so by then I'll have shiney's recipe.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning, walnut, woo, LoL, helen shiney and everyone.
    we still have nice weather here on the north east coast, supposed to be nice up until monday.
    other half is back from off-shore africa thursday morning going to the airport to pick him up.
    just booking my flight to goa, india for 6 weeks in december, looking forward to going.
    have a great day

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Good morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend and are all well,stay safe.

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Woo,Walnut,Shiney,Rosa,Lady and all.

My goodness these early mornings are wonderful never knew you could get so much done before the messy people get up....I'm the only 'lady' in the household so I don't have to mention any names do I?

Just enjoying the spiritual experience of my first cuppa of the day....have a nice day people!
    Helen.xxx.

5. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo,Helen and would be risers it's a bit rough out there, hope you had a good time at the lakes Shiney looks like you had the better day, good luck with your recipes Lol, must go down to the garden centre today to buy some more compost that will be about 70 bags this season I will have to try and buy it from the wholesalers in bulk next year,have a safe day everyone

6. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,258
    Morning all. It's a fresh 22 and the sun is out, only went to 26 yesterday.

Think I'm too used to tinned, walnut ... in saying so, think I'll do a hash today. [​IMG]

T'other half says I've surely lowered the level of the garden with the amount of compost I use.

Have a good one everyone.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, lovely morning here bright blue skies and sunny, nothing much planned for today just a few homely chores and ironing to do.
    have a great day everyone

8. dancing queen

dancing queen Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    its gonna be a lovely day here again , the sun has got its hat on :D [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hip! Hip! Horray!!! The sun has got his hat on and its coming out to play [​IMG] :D :D

10. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good afternoon all! Its a lovely day here in yorkshire, blue skies! Hope your all well, its been a while since i've shown my face round here! My veg has been a success so far and my geraniums grown from seed (some of you may remember me going on about these!) have all started to flower! Also the dead looking house plant (the chinese evergreen) has sprung to life with 5 big leaves & lots of smaller shoots still going strong! The moneyplant that claire sent me has gone bonkers & is basking in the brighousian sunshine!

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Had some sad news yesterday my lovely neighbours have finally got their 'move' date sorted it's this Friday which is great for them as they are moving to Spain but sad to see them go, the little time I have known them they have been a smashing couple you really couldn't ask for better and I was always able to have a great laugh with them. :D

I only hope I am lucky enough for the next couple to be as nice so keep your fingers crossed for us....as although Nigel and Trish 'say' the couple seem nice one can only wait and see. :rolleyes:

Just going through what to bake this morning for Bob and having my cuppa of course.

Enjoy your day whatever it brings!
    Helen.xxx.

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen, hope you get your nice neighbours and it goes without saying they are on a winner as they will have nice neighbours, now you have secumbed to the lure of the early mornings try going outside before sun up this morning it's clear the stars and planets are out Venus is a beautiful site this time of the year about 10 degrees above the southern horizon, have a safe day everyone.

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut thank you for your kind words you are a sweetheart.

Regarding the 'night's' sky we are very lucky being set on a slight hill as we get really great views of the sky at night.....it's a standing joke with Robert over the road he always knows when I'm out doing some star gazing and likes to know if there are things to look out for...but to be honest I haven't a clue just like looking into the night! :D
    I've tried to look for a beginner's guide on the web but can't find one I can understand. :(

Helen.xxx.

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen and walnut and everyone.
    another glorious morning to wake up to this morning.
    helen hope you get some nice new neighbours and perhaps you could visit the other lovely neighbours in spain or perhaps keep in touch.
    have a lovely day all

15. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning everyone, another lovely morning in yorkshire, blue skies but it was a bit chilly outside, im sure it will soon warm up! There was a bit of a frost on the windscreen of my car, hope my plants are ok, we'll see later!! [​IMG]