Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    morning all glorious morning here to but on the chilly side though.

Have a good day everyone

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning all, a glorious morning here. Started very cool, but warming up quickly now the sun is up... Looking like it will be a hot one again... [​IMG]

Was looking at a planes orange/pink vapour trial in the sunrise this morning & suddenly realised what day it was today. Nice to remember on ones own, without all the hype of the USA... [​IMG]

3. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
  4. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    gosh your right marley, I had totally forgotten!

5. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    I think the only reason I remember is because someone I knew, very very distantly really, from USA was lost..... [​IMG]

6. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato Gardener

Ratings:
    +35
    Hi everyone!

I know it's late but I want to just tell you that Sis called me on her mobile this evening to say that they had bad storms down in Portugal and the lines were down. So, no telephone, no internet, no electricity - thank goodness for candles and she fortunately has a combi gas/electric stove.

She reminded me that the last time this happened they were cut-off for 9 days before "they" got everything fixed and running again.

So, don't worry. Sis said to say Hi! to yall and she'd be back as soon as possible.

Have a nice evening.

7. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
  8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,692
    Good morning all my friends I do hope you are all well Its a lovely morning.Enjoy the day and all stay safe . [​IMG]

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Woo and all .....my goodness we are getting some traffic here now guys!

Thank you Rosa, one can only hope I do indeed get nice new neighbours and not neighbours from hell as you sometimes see on the T.V.

Many thanks Marley for that site link I'll check it out and maybe understand a little more! :D

Kedi-Gato I hope Lady fairs well through the storms although I do hope she is not without power for 9 days again, I'll be thinking of her. ;)

Went to the movies yesterday and manage to 'do' a double saw '1408' and 'Breach' not too bad but boy the light after hours in the darkness took a little getting use to...nearly blinded me! :D

It might be a little cold in the mornings and evenings but we're made of tough stuff aren't we? although my poor bones might say otherwise! :D

Have a nice day people.

Helen.xxx.

Helen.xxx.

10. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all cant say what the weather is like at the mo cos it is still dark but sky is clear loads of stars, dont know why i am up at this hour but there you go.

Have a good day everyone

11. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all like millergates this morning Helen another good free website for stargazers.
    http://www.r-clarke.org.uk/there are some you pay for a good one is Starry Night Pro.
    Kedi i'm sure my lady will fare well through the storms her only problem will not being able to communicate, bet she will have some fab pictures of it.
    Sunshine now you have taken the big step rising early the next step is popping your head out of the door and greet the dawn, have a safe day everyone

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Walnut your link didn't work but I did manage to find the below one, which did me some more information. Thanks anyway.Helen.xxx.
    http://outerbody.com/stargazer/

13. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning all, A very dull looking morning from what I can see so far, very mild but cloudy so no stars...... :(

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, looks dry out there lets hope its going to be nice, felt a little cold when i got up. have a lovely day everyone

15. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all, another lovely day in yorkshire. It's crackin't flags as we would say! Hope your all very well. Kedi send my best wishes to LOL hope she manages by candlelight!