Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning again guys and girls!

Walnut I must confess I awoke at 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep because of (don't laugh please!) the pain in my a*s and I don't mean Bob really.
    I'm not being rude but I'm cursed with terrible back problems hence Bob has to do the digging (bless him) although ......now here's the funny part..... I rarely get a lot of pain in my lower back but boy do I have constant back in the left bum cheek that runs the full length of my leg, I'm always moving,rubbing lifting my bottom so much I'm sure some people think I passing wind! :eek:

Anywhere to try and cut I very long story short I cheated this morning and after a couple of hours in terrible pain I took some more Zydol tablets and went off to the Land of Nod and didn't get up again until 9 am! [​IMG] Helen.xxx.

2. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Afternoon all, im late again! Thanks for the welcome back Lady O-L! Been rather busy of late & perusing other forums now the football season is back!! Hope you've all been well! My gardening skills are coming on leaps and bounds, i'll be a real guru by the time I catch you lot up! :D

sounds like a bit of Sciatica to me hellofadigga, try looking here for some help

http://www.e-health-fitness.com/physical_illnesses/sciatica_symptoms_remedies.htm

3. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone, cant stay today but wanted to pop in and say hello........its been cold and rainy here and frost, really doing a number on the plants i tell ya!
    Anyhow, have to run, but will be back later.

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,694
    Good morning all my friends sorry I have missed the last couple of mornings but have had a few Health problems,but I am here now.All have a lovely weekend and stay safe and well. [​IMG]

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo,Walnut,Rosa,Lady,Penny,Marley,Andy and all!

Woo I can so relate to you both me and Bob used to be so fit sadly that's not the case anymore but so is life....just when you 'get' time to enjoy yourself something comes along and bites you in the a*s ..... well in my case it does! :D

Hope you are feeling better Woo, take time to sit and enjoy that wonderful garden of yours with a nice cup of tea, it might do you a world of good.

Thanks Andy sciatica was first thought to be my problem but after x-rays found out I had two slipped discs and the lower part of my spine is fusing together (spondylitis) but although I'm an 'old' woman first thing in the morning and towards evening I 'warm-up' at dinner time so I can't complain too much...there's people an awful lot worst off than me. :(

Anyway had a lovely day yesterday Bob and I managed to 'do' a double at the movies saw Harry Potter and Shoot'em up and now once again I'm enjoying my first cuppa of the day. :D

Enjoy your week-end poeple and I'll 'see' you around. :D
    Helen.xxx

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Good morning Woo,Helen hope you are both feeling better this morning,Helen they can give you one of those pain blocker injections in your back for your type of problem they last about 6 months supposed to be quite good, Woo hope you have not been over doing it have a good relax this weekend, take care everyone.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning, woo, helen, walnut and everyone.
    woo hope you feeling much better relax in your lovely garden, you may have been over-doing it.
    have a great day all [​IMG]

8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,264
    Morning woo, Helen, walnut and rosa.

It's a beautiful morning here, lovely and fresh, ot quite 20 yet, only going to 24 at the moment. I'm having my peppermint tea looking out the door at filtered sunlight through the Jacaranda.

Hope you are feeling better for the weekend woo and Helen. I'm fortunate in that I enjoy good health, except for the occasional sinus/allergy attack. I don't even get colds or 'flu. [​IMG]

Off for the weekend at noon so have got camera gear sitting ready. Don't know what's on the agenda with our friends though except talking, eating, drinking and playing music and card games.

Enjoy whatever you may do.

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut,Woo,Rosa,Lady and all.

Walnut and Lady thank you for your kinds words one can only hope I am able to get sorted out.

Walnut I will have to pop back to my doctors and ask about those pain blockers they do sound wonderful but I hate going to the place because I'm sure there are people a lot worst of than me as I wrote before.

To be honest I don't think the doctors take me that seriously as I go telling them how much I'm in pain and have the doctors in stitches with laughter as I am generally a cheery person so much so the 'they' have to put the T.V. on in the waiting room because the doctor is making so much noise! [​IMG]

Anyway once I 'warmed up' yesterday I was able to remove part of a brick cold frame the old gentleman had before we moved in, I would have kept in but the walls was built like a snake....Bob's promised to build me a wooden one instead...Bless him he is a good'un I think I'll keep him! :D

Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys and girls!
    Helen.xxx.

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and later risers I have been out there with the scope this morning at present there is more to see in the early morning sky than the night sky(if your up that is)it will be a few months before the winter costellations are dominant in the night sky, have a safe day everyone.

11. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    [​IMG] Morning all, Hope you are moving a bit better today Helen... Going to try & spend the day in the garden today... Looking pretty messy again, but then, I always think this is a tired time of the year for gardens.... :rolleyes: :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, helen,LOL and everyone, cloudy here this morning, lets hope it stays nice later, going to get pics of the QE2 sailing into tyneside.
    Have a lovely day everyone

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,694
    Good morning everyone I trust that you are all well and happy.stay safe and have a lovely Sunday. [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi everyone,well I am back safe and sound after my brilliant holiday up in the Lakes.We have had a fantastic time,though in the second week my Sciatica has been a nightmare,but I have just had to carry on through gritted teeth. :(

I am due to see the Physiotherapist tomorrow afternoon so hopefully things will get better once they work their magic,or torture [​IMG] :D

I will put up some photo's to show you all when Mr Kandy sorts out another PB account as the other one is full.We have driven nearly a thousand miles and took a few thousand piccy's between us :eek:

We have just been and picked up Willow and Poppy from their holiday home and they are now exploring the garden.No doubt we shall have some mice prezzies bought in for us as a Thankyou for letting them go on holday themselves :D

The washing machine is running non stop getting all the washing done and we have had to put the heating on as it is freezing cold down here in the South. :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day in all you do.Take Care everyone :cool:

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, welcome back missed you, sounds like you have had a lovely holiday apart from your back playing up a bit.
    looking forward to seeing your pics have a lovely day