Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.We had a disc with the cameras when we brought them,but not sure whether you need any extra ones.
    Will ask Mr Kandy when he comes home

Kandy

2. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Forgot to say Rosa,glad that the washing machine came ok.At least now you can get your washing done.
    Mine sounds like a Jet Engine at the moment because the bearings are on the way out yet again.
    Mr kandy only replaced them 18 months ago.The problem is he takes up the whole kitchen when he replaces them.I would rather just get a new machine.We have had this one few years.Nothing is made to last anymore.

I think you are right about Shiney.Hiding in the bushes again...or else he is kissing all the other Sugar Babes goodbye.If he doesn't say goodbye then I shall sneak off the same when I go away...There is nowt queer as folk....

Kandy

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, it came with a cd which i will have to load onto my pc and lap top, but it hasnt got one of those little discs for the pictures whats the name of them to store your pictures when you take them you get normally 500 for instance, have got the charger and battery for it.
    onto my second wash my towels and tea towels are lovely and clean ahhhhh lovely can you smell them from there :D :D

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.Do you mean the memory card for the camera,so that you can take the photos.Mine takes
    SDMC 512 MB whatever that means.I know mine is diferant to Mr Kandys His is a differant one altogether.

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,788
    Nope, I haven't gone away yet - I was out very early this morning and just got back a short while ago.

Good afternoon everyone :D :D :D

I just put a couple of new topics under 'Garden Visits' and am going to have a quick (not much chance of it being quick [​IMG] ) around GC.

If you don't see me on here for at least a couple of days at any time you will know I have gone away. I shall be disappearing quite a lot over the next three months and I shall miss you each time [​IMG] [​IMG] . I may even be abroad for quite a long time but there will be someone looking after our place so the plants in the garden will be looked after and the birds fed.
    ---------------
    shiney :D :D

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes kandy it will be the memory card do you know how much they are the more the better pics to store

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Ok Shiney.Thanks for letting us know :love:I am sure we might just be able to manage not seeing you around for a long time,though it will be nice for you wherever you may go [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have a great Christmas and New year,and have a safe journey and happiness in all that you do.

Until we meet again,either shortly or in the future, you will always be a part of the lives and thoughts of the Sugar Babes....

Take Care

Kandy{and the Sugar Babes}

A card every now and again would be nice..... [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    sure will miss you shiney, do hope you and mrs shiney have a great time and will hear from you when you get the chance to log on here, wish you well in all that you do, be thinking of you [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.This will be the sugar babes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and then [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.1st here this morning though I am usually 1st off to bed.

Hope you all have a good day .No sun yet this morning,though there is a slight breeze,and it's dry

See you later
    Kandy

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rob.Hope your meeting goes ok.We don't want you getting too tired [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kandy

12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all another busy day today..!!! Dry so far..!! Hope it stays..!!! Have a nice day everyone & see you all later..!!! ;)

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy & marley, the weather is awful out here this morning raining again, friends coming down at tea time we are going to have a few of these [​IMG] :drink:before they arrive going to tescos to get a memory card for my new digi.
    all have a good day in whatever your doing speak to you all later

14. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,788
    Morning Kandy, MF and rosa - and anyone else looking in or joining later.

No sun yet today but the forecast is 27 degrees today. I don't like gardening when it is hot but will get some done soon as I am out later on - playing bridge for a change [​IMG] (I run my own Tuesday afternoon club). When I'm away my sister runs the club and if both of us are away then the vicar of the village church runs it.

My runner beans survived the gales but I had to put some of the canes back in the ground. The beans are definitely back to normal growing now that we don't have the heat wave. I've picked 12lbs in the last couple of days - so more money for the charity. The gales took loads of the fruit off the trees which is a pity - but that's life [​IMG] .

With a bit of luck the weather has turned better in time for my walking in the Lake District. We tend to be very lucky up there and hardly ever get any rain at all. Some of the locals up there joke about the weather being good when we arrive and some of the smaller hotels even have some of their guests asking our hotel when we are going to be there. Some of my group have had to drop out because of family problems so there will only be five of us this time. Still a few days to go.
    --------------
    shiney

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney,
    sounds like you are going to have a busy but enjoyable day with your bridge club, never played bridge myself.
    my beans you will laugh i eventually ended up with 1 pod with 2 beans in it, they were red so i put them in the pan of turnip on sunday and had them with my sun. lunch ha ha disaster would you say.
    well at least you will have nice weather in the lakes it is awful here this morning miserable rain, we went to the lakes 2 year ago stayed in kendal really enjoyed it also went to windemerw.
    i would love to go to the highlands scotland but dont know when we will get maybe one day. [​IMG]