Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    great paula looking forward to seeing them tommorow

2. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
  3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Walnut I'm sure you are knocking about as you are usually just a moment or 2 behind me..so good morning to you.

Woo its sad to know that it's taking an age for you to recover from your back pain, I really do hope you are getting good pain relief there's nothing really like prolong back pain and stiffness. I hope you can get your old self back to 'normal' because I'ave missed you in the mornings! [​IMG]

Lovely weather we have been having these last few days just a shame it's a little on the cold side at night....oh well it could be so much worst so shouldn't really complain.

Have a nice day and remember if you can't manage to do anything else just smile! [​IMG]
    Helen.xxx.

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and later risers yep up and about helen left the bread to prove whilst on the computer, mooching round the eco center yesterday always on the lookout for the latest ideas, the guy was on the same wave length, spent quite some time discussing different ideas trouble is they all cost money and our council are tight with grants, the geo thermal ideas are interesting but costly initially, we will have to do something when russia cuts off our supply, have a safe day everyone.

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Hope you are all well and I do hope you all have a great day in all you do [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, walnut and kandy.
    had to get up my back is going mad it must be the weather once that bit of cold sets in that is it.
    have a lovely day everyone whatever your plans

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,I know how you feel.We must be getting old,though my back problems started through gardening and they say it is a healthy form of exercise,they got that one wrong.Enjoy your day [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, we must be :D mine started off from an accident when i was water ski-ing going over a jump i mis-judged the ramp when i took off and hit the top of the jump, in my 20s got over it and since i got a bit older it started had bother now for over 15 years, just have to live with it.
    have a nice day hopefully pain-free

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,mine started in 1993 when I was emptying a bag of grass clippings into our compost bin over at the allotment,it suddenly went and we had just got there.I told Mr Kandy we had to go home and he wasn't very happy about it.I went to see a Chiropractor who helped put it right but over the years it plays up usually for two weeks at a time.This is the longest it has played up and it is starting to get me down being unable to be a mobile as I would wish.Now I really must go [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Kandy, yes when it starts its teribble just shows you it doesnt take much to damage our backs, do hope it eases off so you can get a little relief, try and enjoy your day

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,612
    Good morning everyone, I hope all your aches and pains clear up soon [​IMG] .
    I've got a busy day ahead. I want to fit a bit of a walk in apart from some gardening, shopping, playing bridge, sorting out some peoples' problems and, of course, telling local and national government that they are getting it all wrong!! Well, that's what a grumpy old man does with his time [​IMG] [​IMG] :D :D

Have a great day :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney,you are going to have a busy day ahead, I,m going to shopping today for a few bits and pieces.
    have a lovely day

13. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all another lovely day not a cloud in the sky.

Hope everyone is ok and have a lovely day whatever yous are doing

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning sunshineP, lovely here this morning, sunny lovely blue skies.
    have a great day

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,295
    Good morning all ... I know it's late but we've only just been able to turn the computers on due to electrical storms, so just here to say hi and hope you all start feeling better soon and have a good day.