Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning all, Lake District very murky looking in the distance from here Shiney. Hope all is well with all you guys.pretty busy just now trying to catch up with a few jobs around the house.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs wet here not very nice so i would imajine it being the same in the lakes and you are closer.
    all kandy electricity is off she has just called me from her mobile, iff it doesnt get switched back on soon she has a good chance of losing all her veg from her allotment that she has in her freezer.
    she is all electric, cooker even so she will have to cook by candlelight :D :D the whole village is off.

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,466
    Morning folk! Kandy should be okay with her freezer ... can't remember what but think you have 12 hours, possibly more. Not a nice thought though!

4. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Yes thats right Lof L ,long as you don't open the door! hope you are ok,b---y miserable here.

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    as long as the electricity is put back on today she is worried about all her veg.
    going to tescos later for a card for my digi will be taking some photos of something to download, not outside though with this rain.
    kandy says hi will speak as soon as she can get back on line

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Sorry folks.I think my last post went into the wrong thread.
    Rosa forgot to tell you.I have a Dentist appointment at 2.30 September 12th,so If I go missing on here,you will know that I will have had work done.I am shaking now,just thinking about it.

We are also going away in October,but only to Exmoor area.
    As the main holiday was a bit too hot, plus hubby's Dad was poorly, plus a life long family friend passed away, we don't feel like we enjoyed the last one.Perhaps we ought to keep the phones switched off..then perhaps not.

Kandy

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    well off to bed now, nite nite all speak tommorow, have a good one, sweet dreams my dear friends [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning everyone miserable day here so dark & dismal.supposed to get better.

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to you Gogs.It looks like I put my Good morning under the wrong section...Nitr Nite I think.I was answering a question on there.

It is dry and sunny this morning.Got some ironing done and now just waiting for my porridge to cool.Didn't we have a laugh last night?
    See you later
    Kandyxx

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

morning kandy & gogs this is what it looks like here this morning miserable looking aint it.
    we had a laugh last night allright

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa. You are coming just as I am going.Yes we did have a laugh,though I don't think the wrinkly's would agree.

Nice photo,though for us it is sunny at the moment,that will change no doubt.

Bye for now

Kandy

Hi Shiney if you are still around.Have a good day until we speak again [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    see you later kandy, we,llll meet again dont know whennnn dont know howwww some sunny dayyyyyy. have a good one speak later, you didnt check out pests diseases snails posting for your beauty treatment

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Bit of fun last night guys ,might be comments bout "the happy hour".Anyway have a good day,so slow on here this morning it's a pain.Garden looking windswept will try to tidy it up if & when the weather is better.
    Forgot to say my Mum won 1st at the leek show last sat. & dad was 2nd,so they are feeling quite proud .

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    ges gogs , pleased to hear im not the only one with problems very slow this morning thought it was just me, who are you with for your broadband.
    pleased to hear your mum got 1st and dad was 3rd great news congratulations to them both.

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Its taking ages ,definately just on GC though,we are with AOL(been a bit iffy for a few days)