Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    False morning all! :D

Had an early night 9 o'clock and got up at 2.30am! gonna wait for the pain killers to kick in and then back to the land of Nod for a couple of hours!
    See you all later.
    Helen.xxx.

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,705
    Good Morning Helen Walnut and everyone else,Helen I hope the pain Killers have kicked In now ,All have a good weekend and stay safe. [​IMG]

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all ,hope you managed to get your extra hours Helen, I have found having an early night doesn't work I still only sleep 4hrs (or less)Spent all of yesterday outside weather was great, when I have helped mrs walnut do the shopping this morning I shall be out there again ,have a safe weekend everyone

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning for real Woo, Walnut and all!

Thanks guys I did manage to have some extra sleep and it was bliss although it did take quite a while to drop off!

Woo I can so imagine how you felt with your poor back but when you like to always be 'on the go' it's really hard to slow things down isn't it?

Walnut I hardly have much sleep anyway six hours most of the time but four seems to be the normal lately.

Yesterday I was shattered and so full of pain and so needed that extra sleep...I have now had enough I can't hope with all this pain and I'm dragging myself to see the doctor on tuesday.

I can't even drive anymore and so my poor little car is sitting on the drive with a tank full of juice and no one to give it a run out....the boys wouldn't touch her as shes all done out in pink I just hope I don't have to sell her! :eek:
    Helen.xxx.

5. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all.. helen did you say your car is sat on drive with a tank full of juice. im on my way with a hosepipe [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ste I don't think you will manage to get by my boys they are built like brick outhouses and 6ft tall so unless you are a good runner I think you should better stay at home! :D
    Helen.xxx.

7. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    oooohhh it was cold out there nice though. ive just put the hosepipe back in shed.helen would they have chased a man in mole skin underpants :D wot about the street cred [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo,walnut, helen,intermiplants and everyone.
    helen do hope your feeling better i had a better nights sleep with me bad back last night than the night before, after being up all night must of needed the sleep last night.
    intermiplants i would just ask iff you can borrow helens car :D :D :D :D
    anyway have a great day everyone

9. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,298
    Good morning, Helen, woo, walnut, rosa, and welcome to the morning show, imp.

imp, don't forget to keep those moleskin underpants handy for Spain. Is is this week you go? Weather has been good the last few days with lows of 16, highs of 22. Have lit a log fire twice though, just takes the chill off things.

It's a lovely morning here so I'm off to sit outside for a while with another cup of tea.

Enjoy your day and weekend everyone and hope the weather is kind to you all. [​IMG]

Boa fim semana.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL,pleased to hear your weather is nice, enjoy your cuppa. have a great day

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    No Ste I think you might have been okay I even think they would have run a mile away from YOU possibly even screaming as they ran.... as they are both very manly men! :D
    Helen.xxx.

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    lol yep i go friday go and get a bit of sun just a little break before the wife starts her early xmas shopping ..that means me with double bags to carry. helen if they had chased me i would have started screaming rape :D :D

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all, Helen don't give up on the car with proper care you will overcome your problem mrs walnut was just the same but after a few weeks was able to drive again as they say time is a good healer you just need to be patient,have a good safe day everyone.

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Morning Walnut my smashing bloke :D
    Have you got the bread on this morning or is it your day off? ;)

Had a long good soak in the bath this morning and although not brilliant I'm feeling a little bit better than the other days I have been having this week!

Ste you are a very funny chap and you always make me giggle!

Roast is a cooking and I'ave just about to put some scones in the oven for Bob but I'm looking after my own needs first with a nice cuppa...what a great way to kick start the day!

Enjoy you're Sunday guys and girls!
    Helen.xxx.

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Walnut you just posted while I was doing my thing!

Would hate to see my car go as it was a christmas present from Bob last year and he made sure that the boys wouldn't 'nick' it by doing the inside all in pink!

Been driving since I was 21 (where does the time go) and my first car was a little old mini..in fact I went on to own quite a few mini's over the years although I don't think much to the 'new look' one but I dare bet they are much more comfy than the old ones and of course have better brakes!
    Helen.xxx.