Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, intermiplants, helen and everyone.
    You guys are up early this morning, quite dark out there.
    going to a christening this morning then away for a few of these [​IMG] [​IMG] afterwards.
    have a great day everyone

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, rosa enjoy the do and dont get plastered :D helen just read the thread brew scones and sunday roast .. you made me feel hungry. oh well ive just struck a deal i go and get the morning papers and the wife starts cooking but i have to hang the washing out as well..god she drives a hard bargain :D its all this modern woman and equal rights. aint no good us men are getting half the jobs

3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, rosa enjoy the do and dont get plastered :D helen just read the thread brew scones and sunday roast .. you made me feel hungry. oh well ive just struck a deal i go and get the morning papers and the wife starts cooking but i have to hang the washing out as well..god she drives a hard bargain :D its all this modern woman and equal rights. aint no good us men are getting half the jobs

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning intermiplants, thanks will do, going to a pub afterwards loads of home cooking on offer, cooked my sunday roast having our sunday dinner tommorow instead as we dont know what time we will be back.

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,298
    Morning walnut, Helen, rosa and imp.

It's a bit of an overcast start here but the sun's breaking through.

All those ovens on over there will sure warm up England. [​IMG] Shall be doing my roast chicken later on.

Enjoy the christening, rosa, and everyone else enjoy whatever you may do. [​IMG]

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut my smashing bloke and one and all!

Don't ask I think you all know why I'm up a little bit earlier today...if that doctor on Tuesday says it's because I'm over 40 I'll bloody well kill him!

Ste I'm an old fashion country girl although hopefully not a bumpkin who has always believed a woman's place is to look after her man and her children, it's not everyone's cup of tea but as you all know I'm happy with my cuppa! :D

Walnut it's a little chilly outside and I was in no mood to stand out with the girls this morning but hopefully we will be lucky and things will warm up both in body and weather for later on.
    Helen.xxx.

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen hope you have some luck with that doctor I know you will not stand any nonsense,not really bothered about the weather some of the best star gazing nights are the cold frosty ones I can be out there ages ok if you get wrapped up.Hope you had a good do yesterday Rosa enjoy your roast today, have a safe day everyone.

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,it is still dark here and I haven't peeped out yet so don't know what the weather is doing but it feels mild indoors.

Helen hope your Doctors visit goes ok tomrrow.I have my last torture treatment this afternoon then she hands me back to the Physiotherapist,though after Tuesdays work it is still starting to feel better,though that could just be the strong painkillers masking it.

Rosa,I do hope the Christening went off ok and that you all had a great time afterwards.We had roast lamb yesterday with all the trimmings including yorkshire pud and it all went down very well [​IMG]

Enjoy your day everyone [​IMG]

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Kandy
    I just love Yorkshire pudding and have them most days of the week it's not a proper beef dinner without them...god I'm feeling hungry now! :eek:
    Helen.xxx.

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    mornin all and good night to helen coz it must feel that way loggin on at 3,40 am that reminds me i must remember to :D [​IMG] start avin my breaky before i tree on wakey wakey as im starving now too much talk of food

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, dull and miserable out there this morning. had a lovely day at the christening took some nice pics.
    my pc is going slow this morning anyone else having problems.
    have a lovely day all

12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,705
    Good Morning everyone have a lovely day and stay safe. [​IMG]

13. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,298
    Morning all.

Lovely start to the day with the sun breaking up the cloud cover and 20 degrees. Yesterday turned out beautiful and we had a wonderful drive around the mountains.

Having said earlier in the week in the Oranges thread that they weren't picking them ... they are right next to the house at the moment and there's lots of plop, plop, plop in buckets and ladders up trees. [​IMG]

It's the monthly market this morning which I normally go to, may go a wee bit later ... except I usually come home with shrubs and nowhere to put them. :eek:

Enjoy your day.

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all!

Just doing a little 'bum walking' and having a nice cuppa, it seems I'ave walked a mile or so already this morning although not moved outta the chair! :D

Ste by the time most of you guys appear on here I'm kinda feelin 'normal' although ready for me dinner!

Rosa it nice to know you had a good time at the christening, I wonder did the little one cry?

Lady I bet most of us on here suffer from the same affliction as you going shopping for 'normal' stuff and end up coming home with a plant or two...at least I know that I do!

It must be nice to be surrounded by fresh oranges I can just imagine the smell!

Have a nice day guys and girls!
    Helen.xxx.

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen you have beat me to the draw this morning I hope you catch up on this missing sleep by napping in the day,I have got my passport up to date so I can go over to Ste. land Manchester meeting my daughters future in- laws for the first time going for a meal then going to watch the Cirque du soleil, seen the show each time they have visited they are absolutely fabulous, my kind of thing, have a safeday everyone.