Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    mornin walnut helen and all .it took a while but i learnt my lesson so i had breakfast before i come on wakey wakey as someone always mentions food. bread,scones,sunday roasts is just too much. [​IMG] hiya walnut enjoy your time in maDchester and make sure you smile at the inlaws [​IMG] wife wants us to go shopping today might try and wriggle out of it coz she has bought a wally mac :D [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, awful weather here raining quite dull, away to the airport this afternoon to drop hubby off, hes away to africa off-shore for 4 weeks.
    have a lovely day

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,hope you are all well.It is raining quiet heavily here but it is going to get better from tomorrow onwards which will be nice.
    I am going to ring my friend later to find out the Pros and Cons of living abroad,as this weather gets me down.Her brother lives in Portugal so should find a lot out about the country..

Rosa,I do hope that hubby gets away ok,a month is a long time to be away from each other.Mr Kandy was away the other week for just one week and we spent all night on the phone every night because we missed each other

Hope you all have a great day in all you do..

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,708
    Top of the morning to everyone hope you are all well I am just waiting for the Turf to arrive and guess what Its torrential Rain ,have a lovely day and stay safe. [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, its awful here to pouring with rain, I,m pretty used to mr rosa being away, got plenty of water colours that i can get done while hes away
    have a lovely day and LoL can give you great advice on living abroad with her being in portugal.

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, we posted at the same time, plenty of mud laying that turf in this weather :D dont forget to put your wellies on

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Talking of wellies these are mine :D :D

[​IMG]

8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,300
    Morning all. Gosh, rosa you confused me ... I thought I had accidentally come into Mystery Object when I saw your wellies. [​IMG]

Lucky you, walnut getting to see the Cirque du Soleil live. We always watch them and have several on video.

Helen, I went to the Post Office yesterday and came back with two plants. :confused:

Kandy, it's a beautiful morning today in our rain season with not a cloud in the sky and a temp of 21, going to 24. We are having fantastics sunsets, last night all orangy/pinky/yellowy streaks.

Have a lovely day everyone. [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL, woo was talking about going in his garden laying turf in the rain so i thought he might like my wellies :D :D have a nice day [​IMG]

10. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,708
    Morning Lol,Rosa, The Wellies are Magnificent Just love the straps and the Colour :D [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon woo, glad you like the wellies pretty arent they :D :D nice and bright for this miserable weather were having ha! ha!

12. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,708
    Good morning all my friends I trust that you are well and happy,Have a good day and be safe. [​IMG]
    Just going to look for the Pot of gold :D
    [​IMG]

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo,Walnut and all!

As you all may know I finally went to the doctors late last evening and got so many tablets I'll be rattling for weeks when I walk.....it seems that my sleep and pain problem is because I have developed a tolerance for my pain killers!

The doctor (who was wonderful by the way) prescribed one drug for it's side effect as it puts people to sleep and only lasts for 6 hours....boy I can't remember the last time I had 6 hours sleep...Walnut my early mornings may be numbered now! [​IMG]

Walnut how wonderful to see the Cirque du soleil haven't seen them in the flesh but have on the telly boy are they all amazing wish my body could do a quarter of what they can do!

Ste thank goodness you have sorted out that noisey tummy of yours I thought I could here it from way down here! :D

Woo lovely rainbow there I wonder if there's a wicked little leprecon guarding that gold!
    Go steady with the work involved laying that turf...don't want you to be in a mess again dear fellow.

Rosa love the wellies just my colour too pink!

Lady even I can't manage that going to the post office and coming back with plants! :D

Have a nice day guys and girls maybe tomorrow I'll join the late risers!
    Helen.xxx.

14. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen lets hope the tablets do the trick,completed my mission yesterday it was nice to meet the daughters in laws they were nice,the cirque was as usual absolutely fab.the show was called delirium makes you want to jump up on stage and join them,they are ultra fit,Woo don't lay that turf over the pot of gold you don't want to be digging it up again, have a safe day everyone.

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,sounds like you will be rattling for weeks Helen.I am on strong painkillers which is masking my pain but I want to hit them on the head and just have the Physio treatment.Olga has worked miracles with the deep massage on this Piriformis spasm.I go back to be Assessed in two weeks time to see where we go from there.

Walnut glad to hear that yesterdays meeting went off ok.I thought in laws were a dying breed with the youngsters all choosing to live together.

Rosa don't get those boots wet :D [​IMG]

Woo I could do with that pot of gold and then we can pay off our mortgage :rolleyes: only another nine years left to pay on it just right for when Mr Kandy retires :cool:

LoL,buying plants is a great hobby we always come back with loads when we visit the garden Centres

Hope you all have a great day