Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,305
    Morning Helen, walnut, rosa and woo. I've very late this morning. :eek:

Thank you walnut ... rain is now forecast for tomorrow so they plan to start on Wednesday ... it will be our luck the rain will move to Wednesday.

Must go have a bath and then I'm out and about for the day.

Have a good one, one and all.

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Not had a great weekend too much pain again, thank goodness I'm going back to the doctors on Wednesday. :(

Helen.xxx.

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,709
    Good morning Helen,and everyone else,Have a good day and stay safe. [​IMG]

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and Helen and later combatants sorry you had a bad weekend Helen did you receive the information I e-mailed you yesterday? thought it may be handy to be armed with it when you next go the doctors,is it a late night or early morning for you Woo? hope it's not your back giving you grief to, have a safe day everyone.

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Walnut sorry nothing from you in my mail box, if you have time could you pm the details again for me please? [​IMG]
    Helen.xxx.

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    It went to bobs box I think, reposted through G C.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, helen, walnut and everyone.
    helen sorry to hear your in pain, apart from painkillers nothing can be done about my lower back problems, was told i would have to live with it, since my accident years ago and my doctor said its too risky to operate, do hope something can be done about yours.
    have a lovely day all whatever your up to [​IMG]

8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,305
    Good morning Helen, woo, walnut and rosa.

Hopefully the doctor will eventually sort you out Helen. Haven't seen Kandy about lately, wondering if she is suffering too.

It's very overcast and does look like rain may be on its way ...

Have a good day everyone.

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning LoL,overcast here but dry thats the main thing.
    have a lovely day

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Rosa don't believe what one doctor tells you do some research on your particular problem there are some well qualified experts out there don't just accept what one doctor tells you here's a link to an article that was in the daily mail earlier this year,don't forget the health authorities want to save money if they can save money by fobbing you off with a bottle of pain killers they will,
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/myoperation.html?in_page_id=1989&in_article_id=425941

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thanks walnut, much appreciated will take a look at that link, have a lovely day

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    walnut that was a very interesting read, My back problems however were caused through a water ski-ing accident i hit the top of the jump and damaged the bone at the bottom of my spine, with being in my 20s at the time i recovered ok and it started as i,ve got older, had a scan and my spine is damaged , my doctor said it would be to risky to operate to correct the damage and iff it was done i could end up in a wheel-chair permanently. dont know iff i want to risk that.

13. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning everyone.

Well its another cold and rainy day here in Ontario, and we had the dreaded S word on the weekend too, Saturday was wet snow, thankfully it didnt stay, i am not ready for that just yet!!!

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good aternoon penny or morning in your time, I love the S word its great when it falls, you will get plenty, we wont at least not were i live, the salt turns it to slush in no time :Dhave a great day anyway

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Many thanks dear Walnut for that link never even thought about an epidural.....the last and only one I had was back in the day when the hospitals was more than willing to try it out to ease labour pain.

I thought it was wonderful never felt a thing and so wanted it with my second child but he came so quick never had a chance to have nothing other than gas & air and boy was the kid big.....he was 9lb 2oz, I walked like John Wayne for a week afterwards! :D

Lady hope all is well and you don't loose anything in the storms.
    Helen.xxx.