Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen and everyone,I know of a couple of people that have them one has them renewed every 6 months she tried everthing and these injections are the only thing that works,just hope it can help you and maybe Rosa,I don't pretend to know what your specific problems are but I know they would do something if it was the queen that had the problem and in my oppinion you all deserve the best, have a safe day everyone.

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,709
    Good morning Helen,Walnut and everyone else Enjoy the day and be safe. [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning helen, walnut, woo and everyone,
    trust everyone is feeling much better this morning.
    walnut guess your right the queen would of been whisked in to hospital yet they let us suffer for years and they would probably say to me it was self inflicted after a hobbie, so really we cant win whatever our lifestyles :D i,m pretty sure of one thing bet the queen has come off her horse a few times, shes probably just lucky her back wasnt involved.
    have a great day everyone [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,306
    Morning Helen, walnut, woo and rosa.

The storm passed with not a lot of the wet stuff in it. :( This morning it is bright and sunny and 21 ... hopefully, it will keep like this now for the work commencing in the morning.

Helen, 9lb 2oz sounds small to me ... I was about 10-1/2, my Sis was about 12 and our mother was around the 14 mark, so I've been told ... all born natural childbirth. :eek: :eek: And people wonder why I didn't have any ... no, it was by choice.

Think I may rummage through some of the boxes that came out of the loft and are littering the office/spare room and see what I forgot I had! :D

Enjoy whatever you may do today.

5. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    epidural...that brings back the lovely memory of the happiest day of my life...

6. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning friends.

Its not raining today, but its cold.
    Have a casserole in the oven baking away all day, figured thats a good way to heat the house without turnig on the heat just yet.
    Hope everyone is well.
    Have a great day!!

7. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi penny long time no see as they say

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good evening LoL, miraflores, penny and macleaf

9. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    evening Rosa.your devoted servant [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    evening macleaf, just been deleting nearly 3 thousand e-mails off my sent box, been on all afternoon :D [​IMG]

11. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi Helen one and all,good luck today Helen, have a dry day today LoL, Penny I could smell that casserole over here we must have had a west wind you can't beat a good casserole when you leave it simmering and you come in out of the cold, have a safe day everyone.

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.
    I didn't want to post earlier this morning as 3 am just seemed so wrong.

Thanks Walnut for all your advice I'll be seeing what the doctor makes of it this afternoon, keep your fingers crossed he can help me out and get rid of the pain and let me sleep.
    Helen.xxx.

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,709
    Morning Walnut,Helen and all my other friends Good luck today Helen hope it all goes well Nothing wrong with 3am Helen best time to catch mice :D [​IMG] All have a good day. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, helen, woo and everyone.good luck helen, lovely blue skies here this morning, have a lovely day

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,306
    Good morning all. Thank you for the good wishes, walnut, and the Autumn leaves, woo. [​IMG]

The scaffold is up and hammering is in progress removing existing tiles. I can see sunlight coming through the loft door (the loft is only over the bathrooms and the rest of the rooms (kitchen excepted) have 17 foot ceilings so the loft door is vertical in the living room wall ... and there is no door on it! :eek:

It's sunny and 20 degrees at the moment and fortunately the weather forecast is sunny and dry for the next week. [​IMG]

Enjoy your day, one and all. [​IMG]