Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Gogs & rosa,
    Yes GC is slow this morning I agree... [​IMG] Well done to your Mum& Dad Gogs..! [​IMG] Mowing grass & cutting hedges is on the list for today..!!!!! [​IMG] Have a good day all... [​IMG] :D

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,788
    Good morning everyone.

Kandy,
    Thanks for your good wishes and I hope you have a good day as well. I'm off to an all day bridge tournament today and will be back about 5.30 - just in time to get dinner ready before I go off to my Wednesday evening bridge club which will finish sometime around 11.00.

Gogs,
    I'm pleased your parents had a good leek, that hadn't had too much [​IMG] [​IMG] had they? :D :D When I get to the Lakes I'll wave to you - I'll be the one standing on top of a fell in the sunshine and waving :D How far are you from the Lakes?

It's very sunny and warm this morning so I'll have a chat with the garden before I go out. We have to tell the garden and the birds well in advance that someone will be coming in to keep them company whilst we are away [​IMG]

Have a great day everyone.
    ----------------
    shiney

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Cheers Shiney,we are about 30miles from the lakes ,hope you both have a nice break!will be watching for the wave!!!! Marley no way we could do the lawn today it's soaking wet.

4. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,466
    Morning! I see you had a bit of a slow start with GC as well, MF. I'm going up and down at the moment ... it was slow to start, got up to speed then dropped back again. I've had to Add Reply twice a few times and can't get back to Today's Topics. Ah, such is life!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, away to get some pics taken will see you all later, have a lovely day whatever you are doing, kandy has dissapeared on her bike perhaps unless that electric has gone off again. [​IMG]

6. GREENWIZARD

GREENWIZARD Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning to all you sleepy heads,when you suface.

Shiney what did you think to the village sunrise photo's.
    Left a couple of post's above your photo of yourself on sugar daddy.

Rosa, we need to keep Shiney in line :D :D sort him out please.

Got lots to do today,so don't panic if I'm not on line

Kandy

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Sorry Shiney the posts were on Nite Nite.Still asleep,and the fact that this compter is playing up again [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kandy [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Greenwizard,Hope you are well,I think they are getting over their hangovers after Rosa's party,to say goodbye to Shiney

Kandy

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Love the eyes,so cute [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney.The bit about you going away,was your referance about you going abroad for a long time,or something along those lines,so I said that you were probably doing what a lot of other pensioner,wrinklies do and go away in the winter to the warmer countries,and then come back in July when it is getting warmer over here,as your bones will feel the cold more than us Teenagers.

No offence meant.I think it has been taken the wrong way [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Off her Trolley...Kandy

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy,you,ve done some posting this morning bright and chirpy :D :D nice one greenwizard like the crack bright and CHIRPY, sorry will be getting wrong .
    The sun is bright this morning, just wondering what i can take today pics wise any ideas, might go up to our local wildlife reserve the quarry and see if i can get some interesting pics of the swans etc.

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa.Went to get some more sunrise photos,got them on cine,but won't be seeing them on screen.Might plug them into TV.What do you think of Shiney,looks ok for a Sugar Daddy don't you think?

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning all slept like a log,so feeling fit this morning & the sun is shining.Looks like Shiney is still number one with you Kandy.Oh Rosa did you have a wild party last night? Going to get my hair trimmed at 9-30 its getting a bit wild.Someone up our road picking brambles last night grrrrrrrr,hope theres plenty left for me.
    Hope to have more time later to come on here lots of love to you all,bye for now. xxx

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs by your also bright & CHIRPY this morning, yes we had a great party robert got drunk and made a fool of himself as you will see by his picture looks a bit ga ga still in the land of noddy.
    yes kandy our shiney is the bees knees, wonder if he will miss us guess him and mrs shiney will be having to much fun to be thinking about the sugar babes [​IMG] [​IMG]