Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and everyone,Helen dear lady you have not let me down it's a shame you have to resort to this, did you push him about the pain blocker injection? remember not to drink alchol when taking morphine it's very important that you don't and when you come off it do it slowly, hope you get some sleep. Good luck with your P B Shiney it will be a right pain if you have lost them all, have a safe day everyone.

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,634
    Helen, I'm really sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I hope they can sort it out soon [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,312
    Good morning shiney, Helen and walnut ... it's a lovely morning here. [​IMG]

I can see you shiney [​IMG] and I hope you can get some sleep soon, Helen.

Busy day ahead so must dash.

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,710
    Good morning Shiney,Walnut,Helen,Lol,Rosa and Kandy and all my other friends Shiney sorry about your Photos,Helen I hope you are soon feeling better
    and I am sure you are in all of our thoughts,Please all of you have a lovely day and stay safe. [​IMG]

5. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone.

Well its not raining here, but its cold, only 3 degrees, and are calling for the dreaded S word this weekend.....lets get Hallowen out of the way next Wednesday, then it can snow.
    Have a great day~~!!!

6. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,634
    My Avatar's returned [​IMG] [​IMG] and everything seems alright with my account now. I feel sorry for those people that lost money on trading sites because their photos were unavailable.

I have decided to make a unilateral decision about Oscar. I don't think I can wait until Mrs shiney returns. I am now finding the remains of approx one bird a day in the greenhouse - nothing edible remaining :eek: . As soon as I find the greenhouse unoccupied I shall close all access to it - unless he is able to open the door. I would take him out of there but it is so full of plants that I can't grab hold of him. He must realise what I want to do and won't let me grab him without me treading all over the pots. If I can't succeed today I shall unreel the hose and chase him out [​IMG]

7. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,634
    Oscar has now been evicted. I feel a bit sorry for him but he is obviously getting plenty of food from other sources because he has plenty of fat on his body and he doesn't get fed by us. Hopefully he will return to his original home. [​IMG]

8. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,312
    Hello penny. Don't fancy your cold at all ... brrrrr! All the shops are full of Halloween stuff here ... but All Saints Day is a holiday here as, being a Catholic country, they remember the departed.

shiney .... [​IMG] I'll be pleased when mrs shiney gets back so you'll start behaving yourself again. [​IMG]

9. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    In Italy traditionally the 2nd November is the day dedicated to the departed

10. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,634
    LoL, I've been living it up, out on the town, partying, going to raves, womanising etc [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Thanks for your good wishes sadly even the morphine isn't working, I still can go only 4 hours although I did go to sleep at 8pm last night but woke at 12 and then again just before 4am each time in terrible pain!

My doctor seemed convinced the morphine would work for me but so far it's not and to top it all off I am now getting a very attractive sty in my eye! :(
    Helen.xxx.

12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,710
    Good morning everyone all have a good Friday and a lovely weekend and stay safe [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen Woo and all, Helen you may have to give the morphine time to build up in your system,bathe your eye in warm salted water it should do the trick most of all try to keep positive,have a safe day everyone.

14. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all what are we going to do you with you helen... thank god its friday [​IMG] lady imp wants us to go xmas shopping ...ouch :eek:

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,634
    Morning everyone,
    Helen, I hope everything settles down for you. walnut is right, try salty water. Wish you better [​IMG] [​IMG]

imp, we gave up Christmas shopping years ago. We only get presents for people under 16. We also gave up sending Christmas cards about 10 years ago and instead give what we would have spent on cards and postage to charity. We used to send out approx 200 cards every year and receive nearly 300!!! We now only send out about a dozen, to friends that we can't see very often as they live abroad. We still get well over 200 each year although we tell people not to send them to us - particularly as we are always away for at least a month around that time.

I actually slept for about four hours last night - first time in four days and am feeling a bit groggy. When I wasn't sleeping I felt fine.

Have a great day :D