Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Woo it's great to have you back and you know I for one really do feel for you dear fellow, it's horrible being told to 'soldier on' when all you want to say is try walking a yard never mind a mile in my shoes!

Take it easy Woo one day at a time I'm sure Mrs.Woo is taking very good care of you bless her little cotton socks...where would we be in our times of ill health without the love and care of our other halves? they really are our towers of strength that love,care and cheer us on to help us try to cope with all that life throws at us. Maybe that's why we always call them our better half! [​IMG]

My goodness there are plenty of leaves knocking about there if only money grew on trees you wouldn't need to go to the trouble of picking up and bagging all those leaves Kandy! :D

There's still plenty of fireworks going off around the village much to my 2 old ladies horror, the poor dears were in a right old state last night and I did think maybe this morning when I woke there might have been a puddle or 2 for me to clean up but no the good little girls acted like ladies!
    Helen.xxx.

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,hope you have made it back to bed Helen,good your back Woo and I hope you continue to get better, bonfire night again last night I was hoping my p/tunnel wouldn't get hit with any spent fireworks touch wood been lucky up to now.Kandy tie those bags up stab them with a garden fork and leave them, next year you will have some lovely leaf mold, have a safe day everyone.

4. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all if it has been bright and loud of late, then tonight is scud missile night. going to watch manchester city v sunderland tonight so if the game is rubbish at least i can watch the sky :D :D look after them pets and be safe if going out . im lucky my dog would rather chase a cat than be bothered about fireworks [​IMG]

5. miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,389
    good morning intermiplants: your pigeon in the avatar is so funny...It would scare all the pigeons in Venice...

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,711
    Good morning all my friends thank you for all kind words.Please have an enjoyable day and stay safe [​IMG]

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,636
    Good morning everyone,
    the sky looked very nice last night. We could stand in either our front or back gardens and look across the fields to lots of displays from the villages and towns around. At one point I was at the bottom of the garden and there was a rat standing on the top of the compost heap having a look - at least that is what I thought he was doing :D :D

Have a great day :D

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all Helen hope you are tucked back up in the feathers,hopefully the firework fiasco is over but around here it will drag on into the new year, there's allways someone that keeps some back,have a safe day everyone.

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,711
    Good morning all my friends I trust that you are well,Have a good day and stay safe. [​IMG]

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Everyone.I have woken up with a stinking headache and don't feel quiet right this morning.I expect ther headache will go on all day and night.I will just have to keep drinking lots of water as I hate having to take painkillers :(

Hopefully now all the fireworks are finished becuae our cats hated them and went and hid.They are usually ok with them :eek:

The moon and it's star look good outside the bedroom window.The star sitting above the moon :cool:

Hope you all have a great day [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning everyone, kandy hope your feeling better nothing worse than a thumping head first thing.have a lovely day all
    [​IMG]

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,636
    Good morning everyone,

Kandy, I hope your headache gets better quickly.

It's a wonderful sunny day out there [​IMG] :D

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut,Woo,Kandy and all to follow.

Woo I hope you're taking things easy dear fellow. [​IMG]

Kandy that headache sounds terrible you don't suffer from migrines do you? I do hope the drugs work for you sweetheart not nice being in pain, I really do hope it doesn't last all day. ;)

Can you believe it I went to bed dog-tired totally exhausted half way through Doc Martin and didn't wake up until just after 6am!

It would be lovely to say I wasn't in terrible pain when I woke but I'm sad to say I was and had to have drugs to at least tone the pain down and went straight back to bed.

At least now I don't take the drugs before I go to bed nor regular throughout the day just when the pain gets too much to handle...only got up half an hour ago Bob had of course been up for hours although he did have a lovely cuppa waiting for me.....now that's heaven!

Think I must have overdone it yesterday as I wanted the house to be spick and span for our Swedish vister who we collect later on today.

Bob was a little swine cracking jokes at the vegatable aisle at Tesco's yesterday saying 'Do you need a Swede Hel? 'Better not get one don't want the poor lad committing cannobolism! that guy cracks me up and sometimes is no better than a little kid...boy do we have some fun!
    Helen.xxx.

14. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all bright sunshine and it makes it better when manchester city won again last night [​IMG] [​IMG] , it was cold at the match last night . sorry to hear of your stinking headache kandy.. rosa how bright are your pictures
    just what we need to make it a cheery morning ;)

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning Rosa and Shiney you guys posted while I was doing one of my morning essays!
    Helen.xxx.