Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning intermiplants and helen
    kandy hope your feeling better this is just for you
    [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    thought i would brighten the place up a little
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,711
    Yes Helen just gently building a Pergola for Mrs Owl ,Helen,Kandy hope you both feel better soon. Rosa lovely pictures to greet us in the morning.Inter glad your team got a result:)

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo,pleased you like them, have a great day [​IMG]

5. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning everyone

Its cold and raining here, and calling for 15 cms of snow for us starting later today.....gonna head out and get my Christmas lights up........have a great day everyone!!

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hello penny, will look forward to seeing your xmas lights pics, have a lovely day

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,711
    Good morning all my friends let hope the day is a good one for you all and stay safe. [​IMG]

8. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Nice to know Woo that you're up and about I thought it wouldn't be too long before you started something new. I really do hope that you are indeed 'gently building' that Pergola as I wouldn't want you to get into a state again dear fellow. ;)

Rosa how lovely your little cartoon pictures on here are they do indeed brighten up the boards.

Penny do you guys over there get your Christmas lights out and up so early?

Our visiter Mike from Sweden is a lovely lad and Harry and him are having an all nighter by the sounds of it getting ready for their big LAN at Newbury later on this week.....Bob was watching them for a while and said he didn't know how the guys can follow each other so fast....the guys are hopeing to be seeded in the first 20 clans along with their other team mates fingers crossed they do well. [​IMG] if not I'm sure the guys will have a good time.
    Helen.xxx.

9. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Mornin Woo and Helen :D

Will keep my fingers crossed for the lads Helen :D

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen ,Woo,Paula and all,had a good one yesterday got a phone call off Mrs Walnuts uncle he lives down the road, could I come right away to check out his header tank to the central heating in his loft as he had had is central heating checked out on his maintenance contract but the contractor refused to go in the loft, not allowed elf and safety, he said he had the ladder set up couldn't understand why he wouldn't do it, went down asked him what was the matter with the header he said nothing I just want it checking, got to the top of the stairs he had an old step ladder that fell short of the hole by 3ft he had no light and the attic wasn't boarded but was full of junk, ended up lagging the tank after assuring him there was nothing wrong with it, I explained the safety reasons why the contractor wouldn't do it that he needed the attic boarding and a proper light installing, his reply was he had been meaning to do it for some time (he has lived in the house some 50yrs) and was I busy for the rest of the day, some people take the biscuit, have a safe day everyone.

11. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,nice to see a few of you on here bright and early [​IMG]

My headache finally went off and thankfully I didn't have to rely on any tablets to get rid of it.Busy day ahead so I might be back later today,if not I expect it will be tomorrow morning same time same place. :cool:

Thankyou for all the messages regarding my health,very much appreciated [​IMG]

12. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,636
    Good morning everyone,

Kandy, I'm pleased your headache has gone [​IMG]

Helen, I hope you are feeling better now [​IMG]

walnut, I thought you would have laid the flooring and wired the light up and done it all before breakfast [​IMG] :D

Woo and Paula, best wishes to you and everyone else.

I shan't be on here for a few days because I shall be in Daventry playing in a bridge tournament.

Have a great day :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

Good morning helen,walnut, woo, kandy, shiney, accidentalgardener and everyone.
    helen pleased you like the little gifs, they do brighten up the place these dull and very cold mornings.
    kandy hope your feeling much better.
    have a great day everyone

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  15. penny-remember me?

penny-remember me? Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning everyone.

Well it snowed over night, and its still coming down now.
    We didnt get as much as we thought, but still a shocker when you wake up to it.