Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all, see you've been making a pig of yourselves in my absence, some of those are remarkably like some of the neighbours they're swines as well :D Hope Rosa has a safe journey and a good holiday,everyone have a safe day.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Rosa how do you find the energy to stay up until 1am in the morning?If I went to bed at that time and disturbed Mr K climbing into bed at that time he wouldn't be very happy [​IMG]

Walnut,Rosa doesn't go for another month so you can wish her a safe journey then :D

Hope you all ahve a lovely day in all that you do [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, kandy and everyone, see you have seen the pigs, cute arent they, accidentalgardener started that one off, she collects pigs :D :D so we thought we would give her just a few.
    as kandy said i go away in 4 weeks time that leaves me enough time to leave loads of things especially xmas bits befoe i go.
    have a lovely day

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

Good Morning Everyone

5. elainefiz

elainefiz Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Oooh,rosa you lucky thing.Hope you have the time of your life. [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    elainfiz cant wait, will be taking loads of photos and i will send some at xmas from an internet cafe over in goa.

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    She must be getting excited Kandy she can't sleep, posting christmas pictures like they're going out of fashion I thought it was an iminent depature, suppose when she is in Goa soaking up the sun she wont be bothered about us freezeing our ---- off. :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    walnut of course i will be bothered about everyone here getting cold :D :D [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning everybody,Rosa we will forgive you if you get us some nice photos ;) Tung oiled my garden bench and put its winter cover on, yesterday it was only two days ago I was sat on it in the warm autumn sunshine such are the vagaries of the british weather,have a safe weekend everyone.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning to you all.Rosa,I do hope you have a very nice time in Goa,but I will only be a wee bit envious of you in the sun because I love Christmas when we have either have the snow or some of them nice hoar frosts which make it nice and white and crisp :cool: Enjoy your time away and do get lots of lovely photos [​IMG]

Have a lovely day everyone and please don't get crushed to death if you are out shopping :rolleyes:

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning walnut, kandy and everyone.
    dont worry i will get some nice pics for you to see.
    going out today meeting up with family and friends for a few [​IMG] [​IMG] :D
    have a great day all
    [​IMG]

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning all,I expect the night shift will be along shortly [​IMG] :D

Well it is still dark out there and it is still very windy.I don't know how long this wind is supposed to be going on for.Wendt shopping for a good part of the day yesterday and managed to get more crimbo prezzies.I shall have to start wrapping them soon.I just hope we get some snow soon,nothing like a good dollop of the white stuff. :D

Hope all goes well for anyone going to the rememberance day services,don't forget to wrap up warm [​IMG]

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy and everyone.
    bit dull out there this morning, had a great day out yesterday and managed to pop to the shops for a few xmas pressies and got the rest of my xmas cards.
    kandy hope you get some dollops of snow makes the xmas.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,714
    Morning all a bit behind this morning,everyone have a good day and stay safe. [​IMG]

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Rosa and Woo,I have been on already but as we have just got back from a quick walk round the village thought I would have a quick peep to see who I could say Hi to. :cool:

Rosa,we managed to get some of the prezzies yesterday and I want to get them wrapped up soon and hidden away.Enjoy your day [​IMG]