Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs and everyone else.Hope you have got good things going on today.The sun is out and it is a glorious day.

Enjoy it...It's the weekend tomorrow Yipeeeee

2. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi all,Kandy hope your headache eases off i had one yesterday afternoon must have been the shock of losing some hair.Rosa how are you this fine sunny morning?
    WE HAD FROST LAST NIGHT we covered as much as we could with fleece so hopefully there won't be any damage.Gonna pick brambles this afternoon,someone left a bag of cooking apples on the gate while i was out yesterday so they will go nicely with the brambles.Very nice friendly people round here its great.anyway have a good day

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs, heard you had frost dend has the same problem have you seen his post in pets corner check it out, seen him in some places but this beats the lot :D :D
    wish someone would leave something at my entrance what lovely neighbours you must have. have a good day

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

you,ll end up with some of this shortly

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Speak later, Morning to the rest of you when you come on have to go out again this morning.Bye xx Rosa don't want any of that stuff.you got me laughing again.

6. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all,
    Cool sunny & a light breeze here this morning.. Sorry to hear you are under par this morning Kandy. Hope things improve as the day goes on... Or you could go back to bed & start again later...!!!! :rolleyes: You're doing well on the mystery object rosa. Keep it up while I am away won't you..!! :D I have next dooors garden to do today, so that it is all tidy before we go away..!! [​IMG] Have a good day all of you... [​IMG]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, yeah our kandy not too clever this morning bless her little cotton socks.
    yes i will keep it up mystery object done a few to keep me going, just put another one on, gives some a break as it is always the same members having to do it, its quite hard work really as some of the pics take ages to dowmload from image-shack. have a nice day, looking at that snow cant wait for xmas to get all the decorations out and ohhhh the pics i will be able to take with my digi, its the best thing i have ever bought.

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning sunrise, got over the [​IMG] [​IMG] last night. weather nice and sunny here this morning whats it like in berwick nice i hope. [​IMG]

9. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning rosa how you doing, nice and sunny here but cold not getting dressed today having a lazy day. what time do yous lot get up in the mornings!!!!!!!! or did you not go to bed last night!!!!

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    [​IMG]

hey gogs are you away to do a bit of this, this morning RETAIL THERAPY :D :D

11. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Just feel great now after a gallon of orange and soda, what you up to today out or nowt [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi sunrise, was up at 7 made a coffee then on here for a while going up to sues to collect my avon and coffee & chat have to be back by lunchtime got comet coming to pick the old washer up.Its quite cold here but very sunny.

13. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    What happened to your washer? I will be going out later the boys have to go to the dentist for 3.30, going to dye my hair today and get rid of all the greys I have cant believe how old I look today, could have something to do with the [​IMG] i had last night though

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    sunrise the washing machine broke dowm we had to buy another one got a good deal in comet candy for �£200 a �£100 off it and it is a 1400 spin, doing loads of washing these past couple of days, as the other one my clothes were soaken it was on its way out.
    better not tell other half about the [​IMG] [​IMG] or you will never hear the last of it :D :D

15. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I know I have just been looking at the games bit and cant stop laughing, about the egg cup thing was it dave w who said it looked like a over complicated egg cup, mind you hes right [​IMG]