Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,714
    Hi No Dee There's only one of me :D Mrs Woo is always saying that she's never met anyone like me(something about growing up) i tried that and didn't like it at all. [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Whiley I thought you were going away for the weekend?What happened because you seem to be curled up in the warm on another thread [​IMG] :D

Woo,lovely photo of you and Pudsey.It looks like they will smash all records again tonight [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Growing up, peh. Did too much of that too early, i'm playing now!

I was a grown up from 13 to 21, i'm 22 in March and i don't plan to grow up mentally anymore!

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm leaving tomorrow morning Kandy!

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Did anyone else hear what Terry Wogan just said to that bird from Corrie??

"You look like you've put on a bit of weight?"

Ooo i despise him.

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Okey Dokey Whiley.I do hope you have a very nice time,though if I lived in Devon I wouldn't want to leave it either.May I ask what part of Devon do you live in? [​IMG]

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I am watching Grand designs on Freeview.What I want to know is how on earth do they manage to climb such great heights just to clean the windows inside :eek: I get vertigo just standing on a step stall and that has only got two steps [​IMG] :D

8. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Exeter :D I used to live in Sidmout though.

I love it! Darren is a real Devonshire born and bred country bumpkin too bless him. Sort of not looking forward to taking him to Basingstoke, feel like i'd be tainting him. Like out-of-Devon-ness is contaminating or something [​IMG] I don't mean that rudely really, just want to preserve his Devoness.

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I have been to Exeter once many years ago,probably before you were even a twinkle in your parents eyes :D We usually stop at Exeter services overnight on the way down south with our caravan.We love Somerset and Cornwall and when we go down to Minehead over the Xmas holiday we will be going up onto Exmoor to see the ponies and the deer.We look forward to Xmas away,but usually we go up to the Peak District to see some snow. :cool:

I have never been down to Basingstoke so can't comment on the place.

10. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I love the moors! Enchanting place, would love to go to the Peak District one day!

If you had been to Basingstoke you'd have some very interesting comments on it i'm sure [​IMG]

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    If you have a look in this section a bit further down you will see a thread for Kandy's Christmas.On there is a lot of photos of our xmas in the Peak District with the snow. :D

Yes Dartmoor and Exmoor are lovely places.When we go on the steam train from Minehead at xmas they deck the carriages out with balloons and decorations [​IMG]

I don't know if there are any members on here from Basingstoke

12. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oo i'll have a pokey at those! Bet they're lush as anything...

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning everyone,was you in the army Woo ? I can see you as a sergeant major you seem very disciplined in the way you work,well on about superb hubbys if you ask Mrs Walnut she says she has the perfect husband and I am not going to argue with her because she's always right,have a safe weekend everyone.

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Woo if only I could have swapped places with you because I dare bet that Pudsey could give out some hug not to mention the hunky other guys :D ..... although to be honest only one seems around about my age and I don't want to be a cradle snatcher :eek: .

Must have been fun and who wants to grow-up anyway? Not me for sure.

I expect to be crazy as a nutter and still dance around the garden naked with a blue rinse when I'm 90. :D

Have a nice weekend guys & girls.
    Helen.xxx.

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, woo, helen and everyone,Its nice to hear no one wants to grow up good for you.
    mres walnut is a very lucky lady getting pampered and looked after and i can say she has he perfect hubby :D
    going out this morning doing the last of my xmas shopping, have to get my grandson some game for his nintendo for his birthday beginning of december and a few xmas pressies.
    have a great day all