Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,714
    Hi Rosa we must have posted together Have a lovely day.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Imp,sorry to hear about your misfortune,that happened to a friend of mine in our village recently.Not very pleasant :eek: Good Luck with it all and keep us posted :rolleyes:

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi woo have a great day

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,652
    Good morning everyone.

Imp, I hope the insurance company get their finger out :eek: and get you all sorted out quickly [​IMG] . Then you can think about pampering yourself. Wish you better [​IMG] [​IMG]

Have a great day everyone :D

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] So sorry to hear your not well & the kitchen ceiling down too...!!! :eek: :eek: Hope you feel better soon & the Ins' Co play ball & sort it quickly for you... [​IMG] Good Luck & hope you feel better soon.. [​IMG]

[ 20. November 2007, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Marley Farley ]

6. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah no you poor thing! You're in our thoughts today lovely!

*hug*

Hi all, bit of a late one today as it was a late one last night!

Got an awards do thhis weekend, Darrens team in the National Scenario Paintball Society were cleverclogs and won team of the year [very big deal!] so its all tuxs and dresses, and stuff - something i am really not used to! So i'm having a mock run today! I may well ask some of you for assistance as I am a very self conscious person, and i dont really have many friends i can summon upon for advice and honest opinion!

7. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    oh imp, its wish i hadn,t got up today for you :( hope you get sorted, Quick...

good morning whiley [​IMG] post some pics with your glad rags on.. ill give you an honest opinion.....

8. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Hi ya Whiley.. Woo hoo dressing up time eh..!!! [​IMG] I nearly always go for the little black dress, in one style or another.. You are a pretty 21yr old & going with Darren [​IMG] So go out there & strut your stuff!!! Show all the others what a catch Darren has...!!! Choose something that is only a tiny bit revealing... Make 'em all wonder..... ;) Good luck.. I am sure everyone here will help you choose an outfit..!! :D Go on grab Darrens hand & show 'em all, it will be great...! :D

9. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Eeee Marly Farley you almost got me all tearful with excitement! I'm going to have a bite to eat then i'll mission through them! :D

M.E. is a nasty condition, among a million other things, your mind is always telling you you look wrong, or too big, or funny skinned or something. Darren is a very good person for expressing how he feels about my appearance, and it does help a lot! But this is a biggy for me!

10. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :( Whiley, :eek: I knew I must have missed something somewhere as I new you had some kind of illness though not sure what... [​IMG] So sorry to hear.. Sounds like Darren is a super bloke & a tower of strength for you.. [​IMG]
    ;) Then even more reason to try & grab a hold of yourself & say... I will look good... I will wow them all!!! I will go out there & strut my stuff for the evening..!!!! We are going to have a great time !!! I can do it..!! [​IMG] You kinda need to detach yourself a bit from reality sometimes & look at them all & think, this is great..!!! [​IMG] (I hope you don't think I am patronising, but a friends daughter suffers with it..) Give us an idea later of your choices... ;)

11. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,652
    You can do it Whiley [​IMG] wow them!!!! [​IMG]

12. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope not patronising at all! I actually like discussing it, it gives people a better idea of who i am, and my values in life, and also gives people a more accurate view of a condition that isn't very nice publisised!

I actually feel so much more excited now than i did before! Its amazing what a pep talk can do for me!

I've had a bite to eat after curling up reading some of the books that i recieved this morning from darling Daisy! :D :D So i'll let that go down and then mission for the rest of the day glamming myself up!

13. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    M.E Whiley i didn,t know..in fact id never of guessed with your enthusiasm for life [​IMG] you make us all smile on GC and as for your Darren sounds like a Goodun.. [​IMG] Dee

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Its cool and raining here at the moment, no snow, later this week though.
    I havent been on the last few days, MAJOR computer issues, had to go and get a new tower, and reload everything all over.
    Anyhoooo, gotta go but have a great day everyone.

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    No most people can't guess i have it, and i dont mind it that way! I guess i'm not stereotypical in the fact that i thrive on life, but i admit, being stuck in a mind and body that restrain you and limit you can be heart breaking at times. Incredibly frustrating!

Nevertheless, i troop on best i can. At the end of the day i'm a rubbish example of an M.E. sufferer, because i try not to suffer from it!