Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Big fat hairy nasty man bits! The lady on the hair dye box lied!!! Lied i tell you!

Does this look like Dark chocolate brown to you??

[​IMG]

I look like the undead. And my dress is black! I'm going to look like the Addams long lost neice or something!

*whimper*

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D Whiley that is so refreshing to hear. I think you have a superb attitude to an illness which most of us don't understand... and which shows itself a little differently in everyone who suffers with it it seems to me..!

My friends daughter, the fellow sufferer made several life changes a few years ago. Moved to Wales as she finds a peace there like you do in Devon.! She is now a young Mum to a very healthy baby & very happy.. She still struggles some days but her partner is very good, like Darren... The most spectacular change was brought about in her when she decided to give the Vegan diet a try... It was difficult when she was pregnant, but her midwife put her in touch with a dietitian & although I don't like the sound of some of it, it seems to have given her a whole new freedom in her life..

[​IMG] Now please don't think I am telling you to do this Whiley, but I just wanted you to know that she has made her life a bit more... Shall we say.. "User friendly".. :D

[​IMG] Then again when I listen to you, you seem to manage it all very well.. Which brings us full circle, back to the begining.... :D You have a good attitude..!! [​IMG]

:rolleyes: BTW hve you decided on your glad rags yet?????????????? ;)

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    whiley looks very black to me kid, still a nice picture of you though

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The vegan diet is an idea i have indeed played with, and i am tempted to have a go at in the new year for a trial period at leaat to start with! Its tough, because i lurrrve meat. I'm a deffinate cave woman.

I've died my hair and i've found a hair style i like which i'm playing with now, and yes, i have my dress and shoes, once dinner is made and eaten i'll go and put it on, and attempt the hair style, and play with make up :D

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Charrs Rosa. Its rediculously black.
    Its not jet tacky black, but its still black. At least its shiny i guess.

Head and shoulders is suppsoed ot be good at taking very strong pigment out of hair slightly, and i'll buya few copper sachets of toner to play with too. Oo eck!

6. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :eek: Ooooh Whiley... Nope not dark choc to me...!!!!! OK...... [​IMG] Hey... It seems to me that hats are all the rage this winter.. When I was out today I saw some beautifel velvet caps & some sumptuous chenile ones.. All different colours.. Light, dark, you name it.. It was either Accessorize or one of the similar shops.. A hat will take you away from the Adams family & give individuality..!!! Or lots of lovely fancy hair clips holding your hair in a style... [​IMG] That's it Whiley run out of ideas for the moment..... :D Except... Don't let it stop you..!!!! :D

7. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :eek: :eek: Don't put the copper toner on too soon or you are in danger of your hair going green where you use it...!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

8. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    No i'll do some research and find out which ones i can use first! I'm hoping to use mass of hair pieces also, so hopefully that will make it all a little more flattering!

9. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D Go for it girl..! :D :D Look forward to seeing later... :D

10. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    is that your natural hair colour whiley? because its the same colour as your eyebrows so looks natural, dark hairs in, blonde out [​IMG] when you get dressed and makeup on it will be fab,your eyes look blue, and that smile [​IMG] FAB, go have a great time and knock em sideways girl. [​IMG] Dee

11. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
  12. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Its actually not my natural colour, i'm dark coppery brown naturally, but i've shot my hair full of all sorts of rubbish in the last few years!

My eyebrows are natural though, so thats odd! Thank you for saying you think i can pull it off! Thats really sweet! I'm going to sit here and stick on a movie with Darren and see what i can do with my hair concerning up dos!

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hehe thanks Dee, thats My little boy Rediculous yawning :D

14. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    I hope I don`t offend him Whiley, but he looks like Dangermouse.

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I named him for very specific reasons :D