Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all! Blimey you're all so scrummy! :D

Thank you, i know i have all of you to call upon whenever i need you, and i adore you all!!

I'm doing ok with my hair now, i dont think i will add to it after all, its growing on me.It actually sort of looks natural... Just very different to how i've had it before! Thanks for your help lovely Shiny!

Rediculous says thank you all for those who say hes a handsome boy :D

Kandy - I've done the stint in the wheelchair and it was not fun! I do spend around 2 thirds of waking time sitting comfortably or lying down, and i usually sleep a lot also. And i try to be active around the rest!

Sorry i didn't post photos, i wimped out, i dont like how look all dressed up and ended up having a few tears. I'm trying to change a few things tonight and have another go with a different hair style and stuff.

Got some more news, but i'll pop that up in a second!

2. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    2 people came to the door at once just now!

Firstly, the postman with my new gardening books from David [yay! Thank you!!!] and secondly, someone dropping off some ratties needing homes.

Its quite sad really, they had to part with them because they'd just had a baby and didn't have enough time for the 3 rats and their child.

2 girls turned up, both nervous and one with a lump. And one little boy who was kept in a storage box by himself his entire life. :(

Thats in the past now, and they're here with me and comfortable and cozy now!

Clive, the little boy helped me open my books from David :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And how beautiful are these poor nervous ladies!
    I've named them Holly and Comet, in hope they'll get homes before Christmas!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Tut.. why do people even bother to try and look after animals, you dont keep any animal in a box 24/7... the one in the second last pic looks scared, poor thing.. hope you get homes for them...

looks like youv,e got some great books there from David, youll,e be raring to go girl [​IMG]

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    They're a bit scared yeah, poor darlings. Fine once they're out playing. But ee flashy thing in the cage! Argh!

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,657
    Good morning everyone, I just thought I would get in first for a change :D :D :D

Have a great day :D

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Shiney,Walnut and all.

Whiley I'm sure your 'new pals' will soon settle down and relax while they are with you, hopefully it will not be too long before you are able to find a new home for the cute critters. ;)

I'm off to see Mrs.Dracula again later on this morning I'm still looking pretty battered and bruised from my last encounter with her.....I have been rather cheeky this last week although it has been at poor Bob's expense as I've been telling people that I'ave been in a fight with him their poor horrorfied faces when they see my arms has both Bob and I in stitches....we really must learn how to behave! :D
    Helen.xxx.

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Shiney Helen and all,well done Shiney I cann't beat that for early rising but having said that you haven't been to bed(or have you)so technically your having a late night :D Bought the outlaw one of those tripod thingies on wheels there will be no holding her back now she will be rootig about everywhere, suppose I could always let the tyres down a bit, have a safe day everyone [​IMG]

8. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good morning all!

Hel you a funny mare! You crack me up! Bless poor Bob! [​IMG]

Anyone up to much?

JUst the usual day of cleaning out rats, laundry and christmas card making for me!

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.I had a sleepless night as well so I might just as well have got up and come on here to chat to you restless lot :D

I see another father and son have both drowned this time in Spain because of their love off taking photos with high waves close by,another families lives in tatters [​IMG]

Whiley,good luck with finding new homes for the ratties,unless you would like to expand your family

Hope you all have a great day in all you do [​IMG]

10. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,657
    Good morning again.
    walnut, I suppose you are right but if I don't go to bed is it a late night or an early morning? :confused: - or time for the straight-jacket [​IMG]

Helen, :D . Good luck today. Maybe I'll make an anonymouse phone call to the police about wife battering to liven up your day [​IMG] :D

Whiley, squeeeek! [​IMG]

Kandy, I hope you don't feel too tired [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney, walnut, helen, whiley, kandy and everyone,I cant sleep very well these past few nights worrying about when our passports are getting sent to us, they are cutting it a bit fine this india visa office, another phone call this morning to them.
    Last night i opened in my bulk box something it had embassy which i thought was an e-mail from the indian visa place and i saw trojan so i deleted it quickly, my norton kicked in and got rid of it, some virus i presume.
    have a great day in all you do

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,657
    Morning rosa, you posted whilst I was sending my post [​IMG]

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Kandy!
    Sad news about the family in Spain, so many risky hobbies! Just garden, keep vermin and collect vintage My Little Ponies like me instead! :D

But then my cooking isn't reknowned for its harmlessness.

Clive has found a home! Bless him! :D

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney, we posted together, hope your keeping well and have a nice day

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oo we all posted together! :D Morning Shiny and Rosa!