Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah so broody Rosa! Keep us updated!

Shiny you lucky pup, holidays this time of year! Genius idea!

I've got another 2 interviews today, and i'm a wreck. I might even hear if i get either of those jobs this evening, so wish me luck!

Its silly really, all thats on my mind right now is weddings and babies. I want those and nothing else! Have i reached that point in the feminine dimension then??

No seriously, my tummy is doing back flips at the site of babies and young children, and i'm actually finding myself searching the keywords 'wedding' and 'first dance' on youtube.

I'm a menace to my own noggin.

2. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    :D Whiley.. Hello where you been, o yeah on youtube, weeding, babies, weddings, in that order [​IMG] Good Luck today, speak later im going to work, and dont worry youll,e knock them cockeyed [​IMG]

3. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone.

Under snow squall warnings here, its really bad out, roads closed, schools closed, and this is to last the next 24 hours here!

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Blimey Penny!

I'm coming to stay with you one day :D I dream of ever seeing half that much snow!

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,717
    Good morning everyone Its Incredibly silent and still outside and very mild,Anyway I digress I trust that when you awake you will feel well and
    happy everyone have a good day and stay safe
    [​IMG]

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Love the owl Woo spooky how those eyes are!

Shiney 26 hours on a plane...i think you need a holiday just to get over that i'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Whiley biological clock ticking away is it? nothing like getting broody and I sure know I wanted another baby up until five years ago or so but had to give the idea up after ten years of trying and to think how easy I got pregnant the first three times (I missed miscarriage between having the boys) but there you go some things are ment to be.

Penny hope your weather improves I love the snow but don't like the bad side of it like when you're snowed in, thankfully that's not happened to us for quite a few years now and finger's crossed it doesn't happen anytime soon!
    Helen.xxx.

7. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi helen and all,good luck Whiley hope all your dreams come true,Shiney let the wind pile them leaves up for you save your bones, you don't want to knacker yourself before your holiday,basement gardening for you Penny until the weather picks up, have a safe day everyone.

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.I see the sleepwalkers were up early this morning :eek: :D

Whiley,lots of time for getting married and having babies,though my generation had them in their twenties so the kids were off their parents hands early,you need to spend time getting to know your new boyfriend before thinking of little ones. [​IMG]

Helen we had to give up after fifteen years of fertility treatment and two early miscarriages,now when I see the kids screaming their heads off in the supermarkets and throwing tantrums, then sometimes I think we were lucky not to be blessed with them :eek:

Hope you all have a great day in all you do [​IMG]

9. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks all for lovely kind words! Blimey you were all up early this morning! Bunch of nutters!

I can assure you Kandy that i'm sure in reality if i fell pregnant right away I'd have a very different head on my shoulders! And marriage is an adventure for another day too, but a girls allowed to fantasize [​IMG]

Beautiful owl Woo. I want to find a place nearbyish that does falconry sessions as Darren has always wanted to do that! I'm trying to find him somewhere to give it to him as a christmas present :D

10. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,663
    Good luck with the interviews Whiley [​IMG] . When I retired it seemed logical to go away in the winter and stay at home in the summer to enjoy the garden :D

I'm really not looking forward to the long flight. I'm bound to get a sore bum from sitting :eek: :D - but I'll have time to get over it [​IMG] :D

Have a great day everyone :D

11. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Sounds like a plan to me, can't fault you there mate. [​IMG]

Good luck whiley :D

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, late today had a lie in and made brekkie full english.
    shiney thats what i,m not looking forward to sitting for hours in the plane terrified in case my back kicks off and a sore bum, taking some strong pain killers in case i need them.
    have a great day everyone or should i say afternoon :D [​IMG]

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yay all went well folks, so at least i have a bit of occasional work until January when i hopefully something full time will be lined up.

I love flights! Yo have to peel me off the window in order to communicate mind!

You poor things though, hurtie bums and all sorts. I'm a complete child on the plane, i want a window seat and colouring books please! :D

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    whiley i normally love the window seat but this time going to take the isle seat so i can get up and especially the next morning i just hate to bother people when they are asleep. so its isle seat for me this year :D [​IMG]

15. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Its another snowday here and its cold and blustery and squalls coming off the Bay.