Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    [​IMG]
    Here is a picture of my shed, taken this morning, and to the left of the Shed, is my veggie box, thats about 4 feet high and across the back is my flower box, and you can just see it.

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi all, really mild yesterday spent all day tidying up the garden organising plants in the g/house moving stuff out of the light box to make room for more seedlings out of the propagator,have a safe day everyone.

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Tried talking myself back to sleep a couple of hours ago BAD idea....woke up in the most unbelievable pain I can hardly move and I keep dropping things something rotten, trying really hard not to wake the guys up!

Kandy I think we must be pretty alike..... even through the years we were 'trying' to have another baby every time we were in a supermarket and some little kiddie was 'going off on one' Bob and I would look at each other as if to say 'surely we're not that mad.....what if we have one like that!

Needless to say we did find peace in the end after so much heartache filling the void with our 'furry children' but even then it's more than one can bear when it's time to say goodbye to them..... losing our lovely Rottie last year was even more terrible than I could imagine.

Whiley great news about the job, good for you girl... only hope it's not in retail because you're going to be so rushed off your feet at this time of the year and as for those sales....well we better not think about them!

Penny that picture of your shed covered in snow looks a little bleak bet you're getting really fed up with all that snow!

Anyhow going to try a little sneaking around then off back to bed 'IF' the drugs kick in!
    Helen.xxx.

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.

We have had gale force winds all through the night mixed in with heavy rain so neither of us slept much last night...yawnI kept hearing things crashing around so I expect to find stuff broken when it gets light :rolleyes:
    Penny love the snow but I do hope you guys are not havin git too bad over there.Send us some for Exmas Eve please [​IMG] Just be careful when you go out.

Helen it makes me sad when I see the programmes on the TV about the dying rooms in China where the girl babies are left to die because only boys are wanted and then in Pakistan the women have scans and if they are carrying a girl then they have them aborted :eek: and over here girls use abortion like a contraceptive.It does make me angry it really does :mad:

Well I do hope you all have a very nice day in everything you do.Take Care [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning all, we have had gale force winds also its fine this morning, have a lovely day whatever your up to, i,m cleaning and packing the rest of my things beforef the big off in the morning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning rosa & all, terrible weather here all night too. Still blowing & pouring as I write.. :(

[​IMG] rosa you must be feeling very excited now. What time is the off in the morning? [​IMG] Enjoy that packing & last minute stuff today.. Going to be very strange without you here. Lets hope you manage to log on while away.. Just in case we don't speak before you go.. Have the greatest time.. Oh & remember... ;) Don't talk to strangers.... !! ;) :D

[​IMG] Have a great day all whatever you are doing..

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,664
    Good? morning everyone.

I don't feel like doing much today but I suppose I'll get around to it sometime :(

Meetings, shopping, doctor, physio :eek:

Always look on the bright side of life [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :D :D

8. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Shiney,

Think of me out dog training in the wind and rain :( :D

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, shiney and paula.
    I leave at 1.15 train to manchester my friend is meeting me staying at hers for 2 nights and i fly to goa saturday night, just about packed.
    just heard the monarch flight to goa last weekend was delayed 6 hours do hope mine isnt.
    wont be a stranger for long when i get logged in over there.

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,717
    Good morning all my friends I'm a bit late today due to the Inclement Weather(I couldn't be bothered to get up :D :D [​IMG] All have a hunky dory of a day and stay safe. [​IMG]

11. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone, still snowing here, but i guess thats good for the Mountain, since we are a tourist town.
    Need to go and get some more pics to show you guys, it looks so pretty, but i tell ya, i am sick of shovelling already!!!

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi to woo and morning penny, cant wait to see them pics it looks so pretty, on sunday i will be sitting in the sun in goa, india for 7 weeks, will pop into have a chat, have a nice day

13. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Oh rosa, you lucky girl.... [​IMG]..................

14. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Eee happy days Rosa!

Hi all, bit late in teh day i know but i'm off to my mum and dads for the evening as its Pa's birthday.

Have a loverly one!

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all up earlier this morning bidding on some seeds in the u s put my final bid in with 6secs to go and won there's only one of them computer programmes can beat me glad no one had one on the bidding,your welcome to that snow Penny if we have it for a week it's too much over here,have a safe day everyone.