Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Helloooooo rosa, great to hear from you.. you must be exhausted with all the travelling..cold and wet here, complete opposite to your weather, so come on rub it in.. have a great time [​IMG]

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi dee, feel fine had a lie in this morning didnt get up till 10.30, weather is lovely and hot rub it in ha! ha! [​IMG]

3. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D [​IMG] Hey rosa, good to hear you arrived safe & well... [​IMG] Enjoy that lovely sunshine, have a great time from all of us here in the chill wind..!! :D Take care.. [​IMG]

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning all,nice to see so many people on here again. :cool: though I seem to be running late again :rolleyes:

Rosa,nice to see you on here and glad to hear that you arrived safely and have met some girls to go around with :cool: Take Care [​IMG]

Well I had better get back on with my jobs.Nothing like keeping the house nice and clean and tidy..Enjoy your day everyone [​IMG]

5. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Another cold day here, but its not snowing at the moment, so thats a good thing.
    Glad to hear that Rosa arrived safe and sound, and no doubt having a fabulous time too!!

6. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi! Very quick stop! Just saying hey, hug the sun for me Rosa, and...

DARRENS GOT ME A KITTEN FOR CHRISTMAS AND WE'RE PICKING IT UP ON SATURDAY YAY!

7. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Whiley, a kitten is for life. Not just for Christmas. ;)

8. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Ahhhh whiley, how lovely................
    [​IMG]

9. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    You're telling the queen of animal welfare and pet care structure headbutt-er [​IMG]

10. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
  11. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D Nice one Whiley... Have to keep him/her out of your ratties room..!! :eek: :D

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Rosa nice to know you arrived safe I'm sure you will have a great time and be thinking of us all while lazing in that sun!

Whiley thats very sweet and exciting getting a new member to add to your family, I hope you're little kitty is nice to all your other four legged little friends and doesn't count them as meals on wheels...or should that be a take away? :D

Felt an awful lot better yesterday we had a lovely dinner out with the boys 24 years of married life gone so very quickly...where does the time go?

I even had time to put up the christmas trees up one in the lounge and another one in the hallway which is always a tradition on our wedding anniversary and makes it a very magical day indeed. [​IMG]

I had just settled down to watch a little t.v. with Bob and ending up crying for help as the christmas tree in the lounge toppled over leaving me with some very charming head wear :eek: it was my own fault really I thought I could dress one side only but not the wall side and I put some heavy crystal type baubles on...silly me!

I think if Bob hadn't been there laughing his head off I would still be among all the stuff right until Christmas day...oh well never a dull moment! :D
    Helen.xxx.

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen one and all, glad you had a better day yesterday elly but you shouldn't be climbing on the christmas tree you can buy fairies for on the top, good you're safe and well Rosa you don't know what you're missing it's freezing here going to be for a few days no need for ice in your drinks, no stuggle to stay cool :( have a safe day everyone.

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good Morning everyone [​IMG] Lovely crisp morning out there today and we had a good frost in the night,though our cars were frost free :cool:

Hopefully now that will be the end of the wind and rain until after Christmas...

Helen glad to hear that you had a very good day out and Congratulations on reaching your 24th [​IMG]
    You saying that about your tree my friends put theirs up on Sunday and within thirty minutes it had fell down because part of the base had split from the icy cold loft where it is stored so they now have a house brick propping it up :D

It must seem strange to celebrate Christmas in a hot country because I always assocciate? Christmas with it being cold and snowy or frosty and dry so I wouldn't feel the same about it.The hot weather is for the summer months and not the winter,well that is my opinion anyway :D

Hope you all have a great day [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, just popped in again while i was up the road, hope everyone is keeping well, speak later rosa xx