Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Shiney,before you go have a look at the Sunrise thread.I have got it right now,thanks to you [​IMG] [​IMG]

I don't think I have spent so much time talking to you,makes a pleasant change,and you of course Windy...burp..oops pardon me for being rude it was not me It was my food.It popped up to say hello it has to be introduced you know.

Someone said to me..Kandy you ought to be on the stage,I said what's that,sweeping it.. :D :D

2. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Windy.I have just read your Avatar.I am sure it is differant from last week.Have you got any more gems like that?

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning all, late up this morning, seem lovely out there sunny and at least dry, have a nice day all speak later, going to water my neighbours garden as she had a fall on her hols got a sore back, then helping my friend as she is moving into the flat next to me, speak later [​IMG]

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,460
    Hi folks! The little uns are out running circles around Magic Sam in the garden. They are clambering up woodpiles and jumping in pots having a grand ole time. Magic Sam appears to be monitoring them. He's beginnig tolerate them but not while he's eating or snoozing! I keep popping out to make sure all is okay!

We were awoken at 5.30 this morning by a dog barking ... in our garden!! It was the dog of the neighbour from the farm next door who was obviously chasing something. He came over the wall after whatever it was and after a minute of two of probably trampling all my plants, went through the lower rockery / border and out and over the wall and I could hear things scrunching ... :eek: must go out and look to see what damage is done but I'll have another cup of tea first!

Have a good weekend everyone! [​IMG]

6. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone is it that time already hows everyone on this beautiful sunny morning :D

7. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning you guys its a beauty here ,lovely day.Shiney are you off to the lakes?
    Kandy hope you are ok today,Windy wondered where you have been,you feel awful waving your kids off to a new school i remember mine going i was so upset.Have not made any plans for today yet i am still half asleep.Have Fun!! P.S. hi Rosa,LofL & Sunrise just seen you where on here . xx

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning sunrise and gogs, just missed kandy she was going as i was arriving we keep missing each other. Not ignoring you kandy have not checked my e-mails getting to the stage just cannot be bothered to having all that rigmarole getting to tiscalis home page then switching me off after seconds and deleting my e-mails and sending my replies back to me, how frustrating is that, at least now tiscali are letting me out of their contract sending my mac no within 5 days then it is valid 30 days so i will have to make my mind up who to go with its either orange or back to bt.

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Nick just seen you had been unwell, hope you are fit again.Take care my friend & lots of love!

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Whats happened to BM ? haven't seen him on here for a while.

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Gogs,LOL.Sunrise and all.

Feel a lot better today thanks Gogs.Refused to go onto the pills for my headache,just rested and drank plenty of water.It eventually went around fourish.

Rosa,sorry you are still having problems with tiscali,though it will be better once you have changed over.
    Came downstairs this morning early because Tina was crying.She had wetted on the hall carpet,so I had to sponge it up as best as I could.Another job for the carpet cleaner.It is going to come in handy.

Sorry to hear that your friend had the fall Rosa.Hope she is going to be ok.Send her my best wishes.
    It is a pity I cannot come up there to help you move your friend into her new flat,but knowing my luck I

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,Gogs,LOL.Sunrise and all.

Feel a lot better today thanks Gogs.Refused to go onto the pills for my headache,just rested and drank plenty of water.It eventually went around fourish.

Rosa,sorry you are still having problems with tiscali,though it will be better once you have changed over.
    Came downstairs this morning early because Tina was crying.She had wetted on the hall carpet,so I had to sponge it up as best as I could.Another job for the carpet cleaner.It is going to come in handy.I think she is in gradual decline.We will be devastated when she eventually goes over the Rainbow Bridge

Sorry to hear that your friend had the fall Rosa.Hope she is going to be ok.Send her my best wishes.

It is a pity I cannot come up there to help you move your friend into her new flat,but knowing my luck I would get lost on the motorway,and end up either in the Lakes or up visiting Gogs.
    Anyway take care,and try not to over do it.

Kandy [​IMG]

13. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Gogs.BM has his own BM site so is probably spending time on that or he may be away on his holdays

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning to me and a couple of guests.

Shiney you are late going up to the Lakes.I would have been there yesterday!!

The final of the last night of the proms is the only one I'm interested in..Damn.I forgot that it is usually on around the time of my wedding anniversary.I am so annoyed,because I love to sit and sing with all the promanaders...

You needn't worry Shiney,the Sugar Babes certainly won't be saying anthing nasty about you while you are away..Whatever makes you think that?
    WE think that you are one of the most liked and respected members of this site and forum,with your fantastic photo,s of the Lakes,and witty comments about your Triffids,and tales of Aimee taking you for a walk,or should I say you taking her for a walk...

Hope you have a fantastic time on this special day,and we hope you have a fantastic week.
    We will be thinking of you and wish you and Mrs Shiney a safe return

Kandy...on behalf of the Sugar Babes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    It's foggy out there this morning,so no sunrise photo's.Not a very nice start to Shiney's holiday.I do hope he has a safe journey with Mrs Shiney [​IMG]