Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,722
    Good morning all my friends Have a good day and stay safe,I am just going to take Gypsy for a walk everywhere is white whith a severe Frost and sparkling. [​IMG]

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all lovely out there Woo sky well clear keep your eye open for meteors they peak tomorrow but you will see some before day break, Venus on her way up in the s.e.take care have a safe day everyone.

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Boy it's cold out maybe that's why I'm late up this morning lol!

Late last night left a hand print on Bob's window screen I just know he will have a fit when he sees it he'll think someone has been trying to nick he's car...I'll let him think that for a while (that's if I can hold the laughter in that long) gotta keep the poor dear on his toes!

Have to wait in for the boiler man today funny how it always plays up when it's winter those combi boilers has a lot to answer for it's only 18 months old!

Oh I do so miss the old fashion solid fuel central heating we had many years ago....sitting by an open fire and warming my toes, getting up in the morning and having to clean it out and all that soot well maybe I don't miss it that much after all! :D
    Helen.xxx.

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, very frosty here too this morning! :eek: Off out for the day today.. Shopping!! :D

I don't miss the ashes Helen.... [​IMG]

Well have a great & safe day everyone whatever you are doing.. [​IMG]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, nice and hot here in goa, dissapointed cant get my photos up on this pc, had to go into my computer too complicated and they dont know here and cant really understand what i want to do, grrrr, will do them when i get back.
    have a great day everyone will speak soon

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa and everyone [​IMG] hope you are all well this bright and frosty morning.Just the weather I like :cool:

Rosa,sorry you are having problems downloading the photos.I will ask Mr Kandy when he gets in tonight and see what he can suggest.

Don't get stressed out,you are suppossed to be relaxing and enjoying yourself,the photos are something to look forward to when you get back [​IMG]

Have a great Christmas,Take Care Kandy xxx

7. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning friends,

Its another cold day here, starting to snow and calling for squalls in my area, the perks of living on the Bay, nah, its not that bad, our ski resorts LOVE it!!!

8. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Really hard day yesterday wrapping all the presents I didn't realise just how little strength and energy I had as I had to do it all sitting down at the table...... I don't think Santa would be too impressed with my wrapping technics this year!

I'm hoping maybe today my little niece will be able to come round I do so miss her when I'm poorly she's a little darling only four and works like the devil.... we do 'mum' things together like baking which she absolutely loves only problem is when she slips up and calls me 'mum' my sister gets a little jealous!

Holly is the only four year old that I know who knows The Wizard of Oz like the back of her hand and just like her auntie she loves the movies, I can even get her to do funny voices which always gets Uncle Bob howling with laughter....I just know when she gets older she's going to be a real heartbreaker and I pity the boy who messes her around Uncle Bob will soon sort them out! :D
    Helen.xxx.

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,kids are funny at that age Helen the age of innocence this is the age when good parenting skills mould the childs life,unfotunately lots are left to their own devices the consequences of which we see today, have a safe day everyone.

10. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, a busy day today.. [​IMG] Kids are just great Helen. I love to have my grand children over & we do all sorts. Baking painting walking the dog & exploring or whatever! They always come out with some little gem or other.. :D
    [​IMG] I hope she can make it Helen, as you say great fun...! [​IMG] My grandkids are very lucky as they have a few Grans, but they call me the "Gran that can",,, it is a nice feeling.. Knowing that if they want something done they ask me....!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Well have a great day all whatever you are doing & take care.. [​IMG]

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone.Have woken up with another headache so I expect that it will be with me for the rest of the day :(

It sounds like you are having great fun with your little ones visiting.I bet you have lots of laughs getting stuck into eveything,something I missed out on,but never mind that's life :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great day in all you do [​IMG]

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Marley,didn't see you popping up there,hope you have a good day in all you do [​IMG]

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning my lovers!

Well today is a wierd day, got to catch up on things i havent had a chance to do since going away and visiting my mum, being out all yesterday, and need to sort out the conservatory, its disgusting.

John is one of the messiest grumpiest laziest people i have ever met [this is bloke that lives with us] and Darren and I have had enough. He does no house work and makes a huge amount of mess. Hes basically chucked all his stuff from his previous flat into our conservatory - it was actually a purpose built gardening attachment with lots of cupboards and long surfaces and clear top roofing, and its unusual at the moment, it makes me sad.

But Leon is arriving tomorrow [​IMG] and i want that clear. So i'm going to start missioning on with it today! Weather he likes it or not.

ALso got to clean out 5 cages today, and get some more laundry done, and wash up. Meh.

And when thats done, i can do some wrapping up, and most excitedly, i'm going to do my rattie seasonal photos which i can flash on here at you all! :D

Hel i'll be your niece!! I do those tings anyway, i'd love company while doing them! :D :D

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.
    Its cold, snowing and really blustery here, calling for the temps to dip to -30 overnight here!!!!!

15. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    MINUS WHAT!!! That is just TOO cold. Make sure you wrap up your snowman with a warm scarf, he'll need it in those temps. [​IMG]