Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry Woo, women "do" christmas, and rarely is it satisfying enough to do it alone, so partners are involved :D

We're doing round 4 of christmas shopping today as well! Woohoo!

Ah Hel, Darrens the same, he gets so excited over presents, i now know what my 2 gifts are! [​IMG] Typical. Hes dying to know what i got him, but i am not sharing- mwahhaha.

2. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Its snowing here and so far we've gotten over a foot and our plow guy has been here 3 times since lunch yesturday!

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all had a wonderful sleep for a change I think I might have sorted it out all I'ave got to do is not to move!

Woo I'm so sorry for your shopping experience it can't be nice out there and if Mrs.Woo has started early then I must be crazy I started weeks ago, although to be honest it wasn't really too bad as we stock pile as it is what with two for one offers etc.

You go in for a loaf or two and a couple of litres of milk and it ends up costing an arm and a leg! :eek:

I'm sure our pantry will be keeping us well fed until spring...why do we always do that?
    Helen.xxx.

4. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all don't envy you with that weather Penny it's been on the news about the snowstorms in the states and canada,hope we don't get it we can't cope with a dusting never mind a foot,Helen they will be calling you rip van winkle with all that sleep, stay safe everyone.

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,722
    Good morning Walnut and all my other friends Have a good day and please stay safe.

6. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all

Wow, bit late in the day, nevermind!
    Its a very hickledeepickled day for me today. Lots of painting, housework, rat cage moviearounding, posting last of cards, wrapping up, and visiting family! Wahoo!

Will upload some more art for you guys later too :D

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Jakes up.

Stop distracting me from housework!

HONESTLY! *huff*

8. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Ok, here's my back yard and keep in mind that the fence is 5 feet high [​IMG].....and my poor hydrangea tree in the front [​IMG]....
    I am SICK of shovelling!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow Penny. I did my first degree at U of T. I'd forgotten what the winters are like. It was a few years ago (I think about 10 and a bit)and of course I was in the city but I visited rural Saskatchewan and Quebec in the winter and WOW. Then I complain because I'm not in zone 11. :D :D

10. Penny in Ontario

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi there,

I bet seeing these pics brings back memories huh, i am so sick of shovelling, we do have a guy that plows the drive for us, but its shovelling the walkway, the path to the shed and looking after the neighbors, yep, my back is sore!!
    I am about 2 hours north of Toronto and they never get what we do up here, they all drive up here to ski, fun fun fun!!!

11. strongylodon

strongylodon Old Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +29,529
    That's seriously cold and snowy, I have only been to Canada in the summer and don't think I could be be persuaded to go in winter. [​IMG]

12. pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
    Ratings:
    +92,417
    I hope I never see snow like that here penny, I assume your getting it a bit earlier or worse than usual.
    You did, I believe, at least get a decent summer, something we missed out on.
    I have a relative that used to live in Winnipeg, I understand it gets proper cold there. :D
    They're in California now. :D

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.
    Remember my good night sleep the other night?

Well I paid the price for it yesterday as I fell asleep while we were at the movies also fell asleep in the car on the way back(thank goodness I wasn't driving!) and if that wasn't bad enough when we got home Bob was full of compliments he's cracking line was 'Hel you look terrible go to bed lass and have a lie down'....I'ave cut down on the drugs these past weeks so that's at least a good sign but I wonder what the doctor will have to say when I see him later on this morning that things have not been getting much better, once again I'm fed up! :(

But saying all that even though it's be a little cold of late we haven't had any snow and even though I love to 'play' in the snow I don't think I would like it if we ever had anything along the lines of the amount of snow you have been having Penny!
    Helen.xxx.

14. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,722
    Good morning Helen and all my other friends have a good day and all stay safe,As you can see I am up before the Larks this morning :D Sorry you are not feeling much better Helen.Gypsy woke me up
    trying to get at my friend Mr Fox who came right down to the back door,I will have to teach her to open the Door instead of trying to go through it :D Today I am going try to cheer my Dentist up and put a smile on his face(probably need some laughing Gas)Ah well just as well stay up now and make my day a bit longer so I have more time to enjoy it.
    [​IMG]

15. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and Woo, Helen just tell the doctor how it is keep the pressure on him to get you sorted you should be on the physio they promised you by now,Woo although the foxes are nice be careful that gypsy and the gang don't pick mange up off them,have a safe day everyone.