Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,722
    Good morning all my friends Have a lovely Sunday
    and everyone stay safe. [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Woo and everyone.

Just popped in to say I do hope you all have a very 'Happy Christmas'and a fantastic 'New Year' and that you all have a great time with lots of prezzies and [​IMG] [​IMG]

We are going down to the South West to celebrate our Christmas so will see you all in the New Year [​IMG] Byeeeeeeee

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo Kandy and all, have a safe trip and a good christmas Kandy,take care everyone.

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Kandy, Walnut and all.

Whiley I'm sure your mum wouldn't be too shocked at anything that you throw at her with all her troubles she does sound like one tough cookie, if she wasn't then she wouldn't have the strength to even 'think' about leaving your father never mind doing it......I'm sure she might very well surprise you with her reaction so don't keep her in the dark 'us' mums know when something's are up!

Josephine how horrible to be suffering with your back I for one (as you all very well know) have been suffering for months, I do hope you have some really good pain killers to help you over the hoilday period and then get sorted out in the New Year.

Kandy I'm sure you and Mr.Kandy will enjoy your Christmas away and I do hope the weather is nice or reasonable at least for you to enjoy a stroll after christmas dinner.

As you will see I am now having 6 hours of sleep of which I'm pleased to say isn't drug induced although I still wake in terrible pain at least it's something I don't mind now that my days are more or less a more copeable pain....it's been a long time coming as you all will know so very well and I have to thank you all for cheering me up throughout my most hardest moments. [​IMG] [​IMG]

A had another incredible boost yesterday when I went to collect Dan's christmas pressie that he has brought Bob and I a lovely 37' flat screen tv but truth be told I think he brought it for himself and has to put it in our lounge has he hasn't got the room for it in his bedroom!

Anyway going back on track to that incredible boost.
    It seems that Dan's work mates noticed how very friendly Dan was with the 'lady' he helped with the tv and wanted to know if Dan knew her, Dan said all my life she's my mum...well they were amazed it seems they all think I look too dam young to be his mum and found it very hard to believe how old I was!

It's not the first time people have noticed how 'young' I appear I have been mistaken as Dan's girlfriend before much to his horror!

Anyway have a nice day everyone and I do hope you have 'everything in' as I wouldn't want to wish anymore shopping trips on any of you!
    :eek: Helen.xxx.

5. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all, it's good in cyberspace Helen you can imagine people to look as young or as old as you like,you only look about 30 from here :D have a safe day everyone.

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Sweet Walnut very sweet! :D

Well remember yesterday when I said i pity anybody having to go shopping for last minute stuff?

Well Bob in his wisdom decided to go and get some last minute food items like bread and milk from Tesco's, taking them up on their 12am opening slot and I'm glad we did although we didn't get home until 1.30am.....I was suprised that there was only a few who took advantage of the opening times but hey that's all the more better for us!

Later on I'll be playing Mrs.Claus to our little nephews and nieces although I'm pretty sure it will end up in total madness but then you're only young once and isn't that what christmas is all about?

Best wishes to you all.
    [​IMG] Helen.xxx.

7. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all think i been stitched up this morn lady imp said lets go asda at 5.30 am for the veg and a few bits so i set alarm clock got up and lady imp said she had headache . so i went on my own , just got back and she ok now eating toast and reading paper. ill get my own back when she cooking for 9 tmoz. best wishes to you all and have a good un [​IMG]

8. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,722
    Good morning Everyone Have a good day and stay safe.Today Is Mrs Owls Traditional Baking Day Ie Turkey,Sausage Rolls ,Mince pies ,Cheese Sticks and anything else that gets in her way,I am surplus to Requirements for about 4 hours before you say anything I have offered to help but Mrs Owl said you cannot have Two Cooks in one Kitchen(Rather a compliment I think) :D So
    Gypsy suggested that we go for a long walk to keep out of the way and to stop us getting under Mrs Owls Talons :D

9. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    [​IMG]

Good morning everyone,

Popping in real quick, i want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, filled with family, friends and good food.

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi everybody, best to stay out the wat Woo you could end up plucked and roasted, have a good one Penny hope the weather isn't to severe for you seeing bad reports on the news,stay safe everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Ste what can I say? Sometimes we women don't like to 'do' the shopping although maybe like me Mrs.Imps doesn't say 'No' to a good old clothes shop.

I'm sure it will not be too hard on her today cooking for 9 if she has a drink or two of wine while she's busy cooking she might even whistle while she works. :D

Woo I agree with your good lady wife when I'm busy baking 'Stay out of my kitchen! of course you will have a merry time being chief taster for her and maybe Gypsy too might have a look in!

Penny as Walnut says hope your weather isn't too bad but at least you will have a white christmas.

We opened our pressies last night as Dan's gone to Gemma's for christmas day and even after all these years mummy can still put a lovely smile on her boy's faces...the boys thought they had already had they gifts early last month!

Had little Holly (my favourite niece) round yesterday evening the poor darling was really quite ill I'ave never seen her so poorly before but she didn't half enjoy herself helping the boys open their gifts....I even let her open her's from us and boy was she happy!

Just to be fair I told her brothers and sisters that they can open theirs too and they were pretty pleased as well....isn't it wonderful when you see children so happy opening their gifts? It always give me a lovely fluffy feeling although maybe that's just the drugs! :D

Have a smashing christmas day and remember guys help your better half to wash those pots! ;)
    Helen.xxx.

12. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,722
    Good morning Walnut and Helen and all my other friends at GC Have a super Christmas Day [​IMG]

13. strongylodon

strongylodon Old Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +29,531
    Good morning and Merry Christmas to one and all, it is a bit strange without our son this year, we will speak to him this afternoon while he is working at the Orphanage/Rehab centre as they celebrate Christmas Eve not Christmas Day in Bolivia. It is hot and sunny there, complete opposite to here.

14. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Have had a good day so far, cooked breakfast and lunch done the washing up. Only smashed two of our best plates. [​IMG] wife cutting sandwiches for guests who are arriving in 20 minutes, she`s feeling a bit delicate after helping to demolish 4 bottles of Chardonnay :D see you all tomorrow.

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,349
    How can you eat so much, David ... are you young?

Best plates ... haven't used ours in years, why keep them I ask? More food, eek!

Hawe another drink ... [​IMG]

Assume it's been a lovely day on the whole. [​IMG]