Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Awww Whiley you've had it rough girl,think if you're a sensitive person to start with these sort of things dig deep ie.pain,hurt,loss etc.
    You know these young guys have probably never had to face up to reality & tend to act "big",albeit very hurtful of them.
    Me being me i tend to think all things happen for a reason & time is by far the best healer.
    So you know where i am if you want to get it out of your system for awhile ,lol remember the old BT.ad "It's good to talk"......so very true.
    Thinking of you both .XXXX BTW. still a bit indisposed here,but getting there.

2. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Eee Moira, i think you've hit it on the nail. I've toughened up a lot in the last few years but i just melt in situations like this. I think you're right, just need some time, some rat cuddles, darren to do the cooking for a while and some retail therapy and i'll be fine. Just need to work up some energy.
    I may well give you a buzz in the future Moira, your kindness to me has not gone unnoticed, you're so very very sweet. Thank you.

Still under the weather? Eesh what a time of year to be bogged down by the nasties. :( Sending cuddles to you. Grab a spaniel cuddle. Age old remedy i tell thee.

3. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Whiley, let`s hope 2008 is a lot better for you than 2007. And try and ignore the a*******s who are trying to poison Darren`s mind, he sounds like a good bloke who will do what`s right for you. [​IMG]

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well he just sat through the movie Chicago with me, which i know for him is a great effort. He even pretended to enjoy it. Bleess.

Yes 2008 will hopefully be brighter.
    New job, new garden, new figure, new kitty hopefully...

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Whiley you poor darling life has been far too cruel to you of late, one would have thought that Darren's friends would be more understanding and give you both some emotional backup instead of treating you like another Yoko Ono! :mad:

Thank goodness Darren is not taking any notice of these evil guys just maybe their very jealous of you thinking that you are taking Darren away from them...you know the old saying girls mature quicker than guys, these guys just need to grow up!

As Gogs says 'time is a great healer' although it may not seem it at the moment having a miscarriage is a real roller coaster your emotions are up and down something crazy, but I'm sure you will cope as you have both Darren and of course all of us on here.....keep strong girl. [​IMG]

Gogs hope your feeling a little bit better not nice being poorly at the best of times but at least in summer you could have a little lie down outside on a sun lounger....oh just thinking about that gives me a lovely 'warm' feeling. [​IMG]
    Helen.xxx.

6. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,a tough time for you and Darren Whiley but with love and care you will get through it,take each day a it comes,good luck to you both.Take care everyone.

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you folks. I'm pulling through. Just feeling extraordinarily ****tastic right now.

My day isn't especially exciting. A tesco order online, taking Clive to the vet, having a tidy up and my friend is coming around to help me do the cages as i'm having problems with my energy right now as you can imagine.

Helen i am so looking forward to having a sun lounger in a nice garden to chill out on! Now thats given me a sparkle of hope for the future!

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hehe Whiley ,think we could survive a new year party,wishful thinking on my part i'd say.Behave yourself & have a good day .xx

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Whiley that's real nice to have a friend that is willing to help you with your rat maintenance, maybe you can dish the dirt while you are cleaning the dirt if you know what I mean!

Moira maybe a drink or too might make you feel a little bit better but remember the following morning you might suffer something terrible! :eek: me I'll stick with the drugs sadly the ones I'm on don't mix well with drink...oh well maybe in summer I might be able to have a little drink or two.
    :D Helen.xxx.

10. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,349
    Good morning all. [​IMG]

I've had an e-mail from our dear rosa this morning. She is having a wonderful time in Goa, taking lots of photos, and would like me to send you her love and wish you all a very Happy New Year.

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Lol is nice to know Rosa's having a wonderful time and bless her little cotton socks for thinking about us all...what a sweetie :D

One of my son's (Dan) is quite poorly at the moment with some kind of bug but he's soldiering on and is still going to work he keeps saying 'double time and half can't miss that mum' he's an awful lot braver than his mum!

Is anyone else suffering from this bug? it's almost like a bad flu/cold with back ache thrown in for good measure....is that what you are suffering from Moira?

Take care people and may the following New Year treat you all well.
    [​IMG] Helen.xxx.

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen and all,hope Dan gets better soon Helen there are a few bugs doing the rounds here at the moment one like you describe that ends up going on your chest, the other a stomach bug that causes sickness and the runs,I am fortunate and don't usually get things(i am legend)have a safe day everyone.

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    TY Helen,seems like it's a flu thing,normally a very active type but this has slowed me down a bit.You know the feeling "the mind's willing but the body ain't".No worries though, be back to normal asap.

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Wow, its been a busy last few days, hope everyone survived Christmas, i am soooooo glad its over for another year.

Have a Happy New Year everyone.!!!

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Hope not too many of you have a hangover or headache this morning if you do I'm sure you enjoyed yourself [​IMG]

Anyway happy New Year people and lets keep our fingers crossed that we have a much better summer this year than 2007.
    Helen.xxx.