Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,780
    Morning Kandy and windy - and everyone

I just popped on to say good morning and goodbye for now.

Kandy,
    Saw your sunrises - well done, they're lovely. It is lovely and sunny here and I shall take the sunshine with me. I'll wave to you as I go past on the A14.
    Aimee went mad when I went to collect her yesterday. It's not easy getting a lead on to her when she is jumping up and down like mad. She jumps about three feet off the ground and I manged to grab her in one arm and tried to attach the lead. The only problem was that I couldn't see what I was doing because she was licking my face. Once I got the lead on her I had to go and wash my face. She will normally 'sit for lead, please' but didn't yesterday.
    She calmed down a bit after I had run the first half mile with her. I was then able to let her run around on her extending lead. This was fine until she flushed out a rabbit and tried to pull my arm off chasing it. We had a good long walk and she didn't feel like running the last bit back when I tried to get her to.

We always go to the Lakes on a Sunday and come back on a Sunday. The roads are much clearer on Sunday mornings. We usually do it from here to Bassenthwaite in just over 4 hours. Today we are having lunch in Lytham St Annes with a friend of Mrs Shiney and should get to Bassenthwaite in time to unpack and walk down to St Bega's before dinner tonight. The friends in our group will be waiting for us to arrive in order to have our little walk. Our hotel is a 20 minute walk across the fields from the church. The walk helps get the stiffness out of our joints after the long drive. :D :D

Talk to you soon. Bye Bye. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ----------------
    shiney [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks Shiney.You make me smile with the story of little Aimee.

Have a good one...I think I've said all this before.

Bye Bye [​IMG] [​IMG]

[ 05. October 2006, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, little late today going out with my friend later on taking her to our wildlife reserve to see iff i can get anymore pics then we are going to log into gc she is very interested to see this site as she is going to buy a computer and join up.
    have a good day whatever your up to [​IMG]

4. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning rosa and everyone not much on today hows the weather this morning mine not to good misty and cold but hopefully the sun will get through later [​IMG]

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,456
    Morning all! It's 27oC here already ... looking forward to my cool break in the UK next month! Might have showers tomorrow and Tuesday but I'll believe that when I see it! :D

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning ,another nice day i see went to Penrith market yesterday got new beds for jake & jazz & a bag of potatoes (25kg size) plus a few bits n bobs.Saw a Truck like the one Beefy drives at the roundabout.My neighbour bk yesterday with some eating apples this time great isn't it .Have a good day !! :D

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Morning LoL, sunrise and gogs,
    Has anyone done any xmas shopping yet :D :D

Dry here looks a little dull do hope it stays nice, looks like the sun is going to get out, never can tell.

8. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    No but still time have to get halloween and Jordans Birthday out of the way first :D :D

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney drive safely and have a lovely holiday [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    sunrise and dont forget guy falks all them lovely noisy bangers and things :D :D

11. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    oh forget about them jordan wont go to a bonfire because of the noise he hates loud noises, josh not to bad though, How does everyone feel? and your pets how do they react to the banger?

12. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,456
    Xmas shopping ... actually wrapped mine yesterday! :D :D :D I have to get them ready for my October trip.

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    LoL Its not long now comes around quick, you will have to take some pics and put them up in the xmas section have you checked it out :D :D 107 days until xmas

rosa was too little last year will be interesting to see what she does this year when she hears them.

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning everyone.I think someone has gone missing...
    Very foggy here this morning though,the sun is now out.

Rosa.It is now only 106days until Xmas,have a good day

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Still loafing around in my nightie ,think i better get dressed before long , its great to chill out on a sunny sunday morning what say you ! :cool: [​IMG]