Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Hope things improve for you Whiley just stay positive,tomorrows another day it can only get better, sending you good vibes.

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut and all.

Whiley you go ahead girl and rant away it's fine by me as you will all know by now I'm one for releasing my feelings and pains only to well on here!

I really feel for you sweetheart as I said before if you don't feel very well then don't go to work there will always be another job around the corner for you and you just might enjoy it better than the last one. As you have said you will not get any brownie points for going when your work is suffering, take it easy one step at a time.

Good news Dan's feeling much better and even managed to keep a very tiny chicken dinner down yesterday, he had to stop half way through but at least it stopped down!

As for me? well I'm trying to ease the drugs off through the night/early morning just in case I catch the virus that Dan has had as if your 'flowing at both ends' so to speak the drugs will not work but I don't know if I should just wait and see as I'm in too much pain at the moment...oh I do wish Spring /Summer comes soon.
    Take care everyone. [​IMG]
    Helen.xxx.

3. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone.

Well we have no snow left from the rain......my grass is green aagain and we had temps yesturday in the mid 50's, not normal for us here at all.

We went from this the week of Christmas [​IMG]......to this at lunch time yesturday [​IMG]

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Penny your pictures are wonderful with that snow glad it's warmer for you....don't know how you manage to put up with the temperatures you have had in the run up to christmas don't think I would want to get of bed not even for a snowfall fight! :D

Back to normal with my sleeping habits or at least I think so :confused: and once again enjoying my first cuppa of the day.

The girls have been out and seem to be very excited to have their 'Mum' up, I think they can smell their breakfast a lovely piece of beef and for tea it's chicken for them now that's not bad for a dog's life is it? :D

Hope all of you are feeling well and have not surcome to that nasty virus we have been lucky so far Dan's not passed it on to any of us thank goodness...don't forget if you get it plenty of water and no food for 24 hours and of course a lovely partner to take care of you.
    Helen.xxx.

5. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi everyone.,

Its cold, clear and the suns out, first day since last Saturday that we havent had any rain.
    Off to do my shopping, have a great day all.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hehe guess who's back ? Maybe's i weren't noticed as going AWOL but nice to be bk. all the same .xxx

7. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Hay Gogs, welcome back.. Where you been, Bahamas I hope [​IMG]

8. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    lol no such luck Dee,'net been down grrrr . [​IMG]

9. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    sickening gogs, Bet you caught up with the ironing hehe...

10. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Noooo mobile took some usage though.

11. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I missed Gogs!! :(

Glad you're back. Feeling bit better than before?

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.

Nice to have you back Grogs how did you manage with no internet? It is good to have you back girl and I hope you're feeling better now.

We are still bug free and thankfully Dan is all better now it's come at just the right time too for him as he has a big event coming up this weekend although he had to choose between two things one won hands down.

Go to yet another works 'do' and get slaghtered or have a night out with his band mates to see one off he hasn't seen for ages..... the guy is going backpacking around the world for a whole year the lucky lad!
    Which one do you think he picked?

Well there's always a work's 'Do' quite a few times a year just one of the perks for working for PC World (and of course Dan's cracking new deal with the business centre side of things) it's always free and of course the bar tab is blooming outrageous so much so Bob plays taxi driver for the guys!

Guessed it yet?
    Dan couldn't miss out on seeing his old mate Christo I'm sure the guys will be like oldtimers talking about what they used to 'get upto' see it's not only 'us' girls that like a chat!
    :D Helen.xxx.

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Nice to see you back Gogs,nothing like computer problems to make us want to kick the computer :eek: [​IMG] and I do hope you are starting to feel better [​IMG]

Dee, Whiley, Helen,Walnut Woo and everyone else who pops on here hope you are all getting back to normality after the Christmas and New Year Celebrations.We are nearly up to the middle of January already but at least for us it is staying lighter longer in the evenings so Spring is on it's way at long last...Yipeee

Penny,love your photos of the snow,though I wouldn't like the after effects of it.We have had some horrendous wind and rain this week and my cat flap has been horizontal for a good part of the week :rolleyes:

Helen glad to hear thatDan is a lot better now.This bug has been pretty nasty from what they were saying on the news.

Our neighbour over the road works for PC world and he is always flying off somewhere with the firm but his wife isn't too happy as she has to stay on her own with a toddler and a baby,though a lot of the time she goes to stay with her mum and dad...

Enjoy your day eveyone :cool:

14. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Awww ty Dee,Whiley,Helen & Kandy ,yea i was kinda like a lost soul for a few days.I managed to access my e.mails via my mobile but kind of an expensive way to do it but what the heck .
    Feeling much better now anyway,still get a bit weary by night arrives though.
    Oh btw. i got ever such a lovely postcard from Rosa today,look forward to her being bk.on here & seeing the pics. of her travels.
    Hope you are all keeping ok .xxx

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Gogs sorry to hear about your net problems,nothing worse than being cut off from family and friends :rolleyes:

Wow Gogs you mobile phone sounds like a state of art piece of kit,my old Knokia can only do phone calls and texting :D

I quiet fancied one of those new I phones? but didn't like the idea of having to pay out Ã?£50 a month for the pleasure of using it. [​IMG]

Hope you are now over that nasty bug you had. [​IMG]