Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls.
    Thank you Marley, Whiley, Woo and all of you dear friends for your support through my suffering it can't have been easy for you to put up with me! :D
    Bob's still in a bad way the poor dear I only wish I could help him out with my medication but sadly it wouldn't do his kidney's no good, he's back at the hospital next week so hopefully they will be able to sort him out.

Whiley sweetheart sorry to hear you're having a rough time again it seems nothing's going right for you at the moment and poor Morgan too what a heartache to suffer when you're feeling so poorly. :(

You are indeed an inspiration to us all how you keep managing to go to work it must be so incredible hard for you at times. I'm pleased your beloved is playing chauffeur for you after work and helping you with those little post it notes although I'm pretty sure you get so very frustrated with it all as well....keep strong girl I'm sending you a great big (((HUG))) ;)

There's a gale force wind here at the moment I will have to make sure everything is safe if it comes your way I really do hope it passes you without too much havoc....take care guys.
    Helen.xxx.

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
  3. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning folks
    Bakc at work for my last day, somewhat sad because i would have adored the perminant position, but what with things going the way they are, its likely for the best.

I spent a few hours making thank you cards for all the different departments, hopefully my appreciation and love for the place will come across and not be interpretted as sucking up!

Could really have done with a shorter shift today, as i have to cover again, and desperately wanted to spend time with my Morgan before she leaves me this evening. Plus i wanted her to be there when i bought her plants for her memorial. :( Like a last trip together. But needless to say it looks like thats off. :(

Helen thank you for your lovely words! Although i must say it baffles me how i could be admirable just hobbling in and out of work when you look after that brilliant garden, dogs, Bob and your lads!! Now thats simply amazing to me!

4. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Whiley, don`t undersell yourself. People on this site appreciate what you are going through and admire your strength and determination not to be beaten. I am so sad for you that this is Morgans last night and my heart is with you.

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning one and all.

Thanks for that link Walnut you have been a darling helping me with all your useful information and I do thank you kind sir! ;)

Whiley sweetheart David is so true you do indeed struggle on when so many of us (meaning me!) give in so easy, you are like a breathe of fresh air and it's always a delight hearing from you.

I'll be thinking of you today Whiley and hoping that you will remember all the good times you shared with Morgan and not duell too much on her passing, I know that it's easier said than done as it's a real heartache when you have to let your fur-babies go and there's no quick fix to recover from their lost....sending another (((Hug))) to help you through the day. [​IMG] Helen.xxx

6. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all.!

[​IMG] How are you feeling today Whiley. I hope today isn't too extra hard for you.. Just remember the good things about Morgan it does help.. Honest..
    David & Helen are right, don't sell yourself short.. It takes allot of guts & determination to keep going the way you do.. So there IS room for admiration.. There are lots of people who would just curl up & let the world go by.... You Don't & that is where you win our admiration... Have a good day my dear.. thinking of you.. [​IMG]

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I dont know what to say guys, you are such treasures, you truely are!

Morgans last night was awrful. I was a wreck, i let my bodys aches and my heads fogginess just take me and i callapsed on the sofa and wasnt ale to move when i got back. Darren got food and we just stared at the TV. I can't even remember what was on i was that bad.

I'm feeling much better today. The sun is shining and theres lots to do, not sure how much strength i have to do it, but i'll manage it.

Off to the garden centre in a moment once i've netted one of you to talk purchases through with.

Then g0ot cages to clean out, i'm putting the 2 girls Morgan was with in with the colony so hopefully there won't be any rifts!

And Darren and i are going to an engagement do this evening, and i have no idea what i'm going to wear!

Hoh joy. Well i'll enjoy the day and think about tonight tonight! Anyone reading this 10 am ish and i'm still online i might hijack you for advice on what to buy.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,725
    Good morning all yes its the Night Owl wishing you all a good and safe Sunday.Gypsy,s straining at the leash for her Nocturnal walk so I had better go In a minute. You all take care [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, just got back last night from goa, had a great time got some fab pics, rosa went mad when we got in, bless her, up early this morning couldnt sleep, trust everyone is fine and happy new year to all my friends.

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Welcome back Rosa,happy new year to you, look forwards to seeing your photos and hearing of your exploits.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, thanks for the welcome back, took ill in goa, had doctor out to apt, he thought it was gall stones, dreadful pains, turns out it must of been food poisoning, got the all clear. then i hit my knee yesterday before leaving goa,fun and games, o/h came off the scooter, this cyclist cut in front of him, he was quite badly marked, i nearly went with him and changed my mind or i could of been hurt as his scooter went one way and he was thrown off.
    just uploading my pics but my sony charger wont charge up, so going to have to take it to the camera shop, still got some on discs.
    its a long journey and we couldnt get a flight from gatwick to newcastle, so we had to make our way to kings cross with all our luggage nightmare, then got express train and it stopped at york trouble with lines and had to get a coach to newcastle what another nightmare, still arrived back just after 11 last night.

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning guys and girls.

Rosa nice to have you back sweetheart I for one will look forward to seeing all those wonderful pictures you must have taken while you were away!

Whiley I hope those little outings both at the garden centre and later on at the engagement party picked you up a little bit [​IMG]

Yesterday was indeed wonderful I started off doing a little weeding about the garden and ended up doing all the garden that is except along the drive way, I just couldn't stop myself!

Bob came out to keep an eye on me and also helped me by doing the sweeping up he managed to last about an hour then retired to the comfort of the sofa, me I soldiered on knee pads and all crawling about the place..... I ended up spending nearly three hours out there now isn't that great? :D
    Helen.xxx.

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    [ 27. January 2008, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Helofadigger ]

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen,thanks for the welcome back, will put pics up in a few days after the jet lag has worn off, got some lovely sun sets and pics of goan people.

15. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Linda,Welcome back and a 'Happy New Year' to you both.Glad to read that you had a great time and looking forward to seeing your pics :cool: I bet the weather was much better than we had here,it has been pretty horrendous :( but much better the last few days.

Sorry to hear about your sickness and your hubbys accident and your nightmare trying to catch a flight from Gatwick.I would have been spitting nails to have to go all through that
    :eek:

I bet Rosa was glad to see you and I do hope that
    everything went off ok with your daughter and her new baby [​IMG]