Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    oh kandy how exciting

morning gogs still in my pjs, chill out and think about xmas and all them lovely twinkly lights. :D :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.Don't think I'm being rude,but I'm cooking lamb for dinner in between talking on here,hoovering,dusting,hanging out washing phew!!

I am going to log off to go and get the veg's done Mr Kandy is washing our cars,well I hope he is going to wash mine,then it's over to the allotment to pick fruit and veg,then home, shower,letter writing{pen and paper} then phone calls then prepare veg for freezer,then back on here I hope...Double Phew!!! then bed...

Have a good day.
    See you later my friend...See the bit on the Xmas thread about Dag being our new Sugar Daddy. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    is he missed that bit, i can smell that lamb mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhh bisto. think i will go to the fish shop cant be bothered to cook today. speak later. by i can smell that meat lovely

4. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    rosa, I have not volunteered to be anybody's sugar daddy, and especially anybody who has all those twinkly lights! :D :D

5. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
  6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes dag i just checked you havnt mentioned that, thought i had missed something, scratch scratch in fact i dont even think anyone could replace shiney sugar daddy, so guess we will just have to occasionally have the toy boys. :D :D :D :D

7. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Toy boys? Oh that counts me out then, you have just ruined my Christmas! :D :D

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    I have just been logged out right in the middle of my answer to you dag.

right were was i toy boys you can join them feel free dag unless you really do fancy being

SUGAR DADDY DAG for a short time consider it and the job is yours :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Blimey, promotion at last!

Not sure that I am up to it! (woops should rephase that) :D :D

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa.Just finished my dinner [​IMG] I didn't realise just how late it is in the day.Mr Kandy is watching the Grand Prix,so I am just doing this until my dinner goes down...burp oops..pardon me.

Dag I thought you were chatting us up in the hope that we wanted another temporary Sugar Daddy while our Shiney is away.You would have to push off though,when he logs back on if that's ok with you!!Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick.Rosa how about a double wedding.Me and Shiney,You and Dag.

As long as you've got what it takes,isn't that right Rosa?Rosa where are you?... she has gone again :D :D

11. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    'You will have to push off though when he logs back on if that's ok with you!'

Kandy, that's the second time you have lifted me up, only to drop me in the gutter.......perhaps I should stick with rosa.

No on second thoughts, I would have to confiscate her camera, and take all those bloody lights down! :D :D

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Oh sorry again Dag.Ok we will share you with Shiney.I am sure he wouldn't mind.The more the Merrier.Isn't there a record that goes...You lift me up or is it raise me up..something like that I think.

I see Shiney like s the music of Dean Martin..Who's he?What are you into along the music lines or is that a rude question? :D :D

13. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    You probably won't like my choice, we like classical music but not the misserable stuff, mainly the modern classics on the Sky channel.

Still like Enya, but don't mind anything else so long as its fairly quiet background music, and definitely not Jazz or Blues! ;)

My favourite is probably Albononi's Adagio in F minor (used in the TV programme Butterflys).

So that should put you off for a start! :D :D

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    stick with rosa golly me am i just second best now dag, you really know how to make a girl special :D :D :D :D :D

15. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Yes that's what Mrs.DAG says rosa, guess I just don't have the necessary skills that shiney has!
    :D :D