Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy i wouldnt buy this place off the council they are wanting too much money for it now they have stopped this 70 per cent off price you only get 20 per cent off market price, and with terry ages 59 we wouldnt go into debt not now,he has 3 years with this job and iff we can get the money together we would rather buy a place in spain, our friends are going over soon they are just waiting to sign their house to the new buyer so when they get settled we are going over and see what is available.it will be a nice holiday also.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,I have just done a long post in reply to yours and have lost it,so I am going to switch off,this bxxxxy computer.Have a nice day....

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning ,Kandy,Rosa & all xx,you got some brill. pics.from Goa Rosa.Kandy ,know the typing & losing bit ,drives you batty eh!

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy sorry to hear that do it later its most annoying.

morning gogs pleased you like the pics of goa have a great day

5. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning folks!

Still battling this blinking council issue myself. About to call a few skip hire places to get some quotes when we hit 9am.

Think i'm going to use my morning to try and get a start with the conservatory clearing. The boys dont get back for a while, but i'll do the bits i can! Before i get frightened of the spiders and run away :D

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all and rosa bollo. to the council pay my taxes and all our council does is get in debt. nowt to do with flooding the country with immigrants. i got 28 years left at work and there aint know way im spending my retirement here. me and lady imp are thinking of retirement in poland or romania . we will probally have the place to ourselves :D

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning whiley and intermiplants,quite agree with this council and all these immigrants coming into our country and living off the state, we couldnt go into their countries and get looked after.
    we are sick of living here now a move to spain is on the horizon in the near future.
    whiley those skips are very expensive to hire and i cant see the council dropping one of them off for you, they would send a van and thats about your limit.

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    I'm back for a little while [​IMG] Morning Gogs Whiley and Imp,hope you are all ok this bright,cold, sorry freezing cold sunny morning [​IMG]

I can't remember what I had put in that long post,just that the gremlins started playing up and then I lost the whole lot after I got the message come up... 'this message cannot be displayed'and if you lose all the words you have written then it is 'tuff,that is what I am here for to pxxs you all off,by ruining all your hard work of typing out a long message.If you are not happy please throw your computer in the bin and buy a new one or else hit it with a hammer'...

Rosa,Bulgaria looks like the place to go and live,though not too sure what the winter weather is like.I have been doing research into a lot of European countries,and they all seem to have their problems with poor economies or land grabbing and it is the expats that are suffering because of it.I do hope that all goes well for your friends and Good Luck to you if you do manage to get to somewhere nice.Just make sure you research as much as you can about the country,their economics and lifestyle,and don't forget the most important thing when you do get out there...Learn the language.Every little helps :D

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, busy morning on here this morning!.. :D Off for a loverly walk over to the woods with my friend & the dogs in a little while before the weather changes... [​IMG] :D

[​IMG] Hope you can sort out your skip today Whiley.... Think I would go for a skip, whatever the price & just get rid of the flipping stuff once & for all.... [​IMG] Good Luck, hope you can get all the rubbish & stuff gone before the weather changes to wet again...! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone whatever you are doing.....!

10. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi all, a word of advice for anyone writing a long post is not to rely on the forum text editor. These are notorious for losing your text and there's no way to get it back. If you type your text into Windoze Notepad (as I am doing now) then use the 'select all' and 'copy' function. Go to your forum and 'paste' the text into the forum message (text editor)box, if the forum then trashes your post, you've only lost the copy and not the original and you can copy and paste again. This also works with your favourite word processor. No need to ever lose a long post again! [​IMG]

11. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    ... And you can get all this for �£5.99! Available at your local forum support store!
    Buy one, get a free jack russell!

*shuts up*

Thats actually a good idea, i do it myself when i remember to because i do have a tendancy to start typing, wander off and do something, come back and its timed out and all blasts and ******ations.

12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,729
    Good morning everyone I hope you are all okay and feeling well,everyone have a good day and stay safe.I am just going to take Gypsy for a walk while its only snowing a little bit. [​IMG]

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all,wrap up well Woo starting to feel cold out there,just going to commandeer another 3 wheelies to get rid of the rest of my holly tree which I lopped recently not many using their green bins this time of year and as I take the bins in and out for them it gives me chance to get rid of any extra rubbish, have a safe day everyone.

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Hope you get well wrapped up Woo for your morning walk.

Ste nice to have you back what have you been upto?

Whiley I think in order to get cracking so to speak you have to be in the zone no matter how you body feels you can do some amazing work if you put your mind to it although your body might be in an awful lot of pain once you have finish :eek: but at least you will be pleased with yourself.

We have got to go to the hospital later on for one of Bob's check-ups last time they were not best pleased with Bob's blood pressure poor guy just can't seem to win if it's not his potassium levels its his blood pressure that's dangerously high plus this time there's his bad back/side pain to investigate.... he was double booked with a cancer check-up but we were able to change that appointment to a later date, fingers crossed that all goes well at today's appointment.
    Helen.xxx.

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, walnut, helen and everyone.
    got up this morning to the wind howling and throwing it down from the heavens, i wont be venturing too far today and its cold, think i had better get started with my water colours got 2 sketched just need to get the paints out and i,m away.
    i still feel tired went to bed at 10pm last night couldnt keep my eyes open but at least i slept till 7 this morning.
    just had a lovely milky coffee had them in goa much nicer than just ordinary ones.
    have a great day everyone in all that you have planned.