Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,715
    Good morning walnut, woo and everyone,

I've had trouble logging on to the internet this morning so went for a walk. It is a bit nippy but looks as though the sun may be out soon.

Internet was OK when I got back - it must have been the late night it had [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning Walnut Woo Shiney and anyone else over the page I have missed.

It is a cracking day out there today,though we have that horrible cold wind again.Just going to get ready to have my usual Sunday morning walk round the village before putting the beef in the oven [​IMG]

Walnut,never fancied Pheasant,I wouldn't like the idea of having to pick all the maggots out of it first before I ate it [​IMG] :D I have a very good friend who enjoys the occassional Wood Pigeon and has known to eat Crow pie before now :eek:

Shiney,know what you mean about computer problems,I was going to chuck this computer it the bin on many ocassion this last two weeks :(

Enjoy your day everyone in all you do...

[ 03. February 2008, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

3. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,715
    Morning Kandy, you've just got to talk nicely to your computer [​IMG] and it might be OK.

Enjoy your walk and your beef.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, woo, helen,kandy, shiney and everyone.
    well its dry out there sunny and getting a bit dull in places, windy and cold all i need is some snow so i can get some pics with this new camera.
    walnut i will wish the snow doesnt go your way as i wouldnt like you to come off that bike of yours, just wish it mine and kandys way we love it.
    going to my daughters tommorow to see my new grandson so i will get lots of lovely pics of him.
    have a great day everyone whatever your plans.

5. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good morning everyone.

Thanks everyone for your wishes regarding Bob it's very sweet of you all to care.Bob's still very sore but at least he's not being sick anymore which is good enough for now.

Quite late up this morning I had to juggle the cars around on the drive just to get Dan's off so he could go to work. I think it will be safe for him to keep his car on the road at night now all the snow has gone, Bob was worried that the snow might come back with vengeance but happily he was wrong.

It's not too uncomfortable for me to drive the cars on and off the drive but I don't think I'm ready just yet to drive out in them, fingers crossed I will be able to drive around in summer.

Shiney,Kandy we too have been having a few problems with out internet connection but I think thats only because we are with AOL who are doing some changes to their network or something like that over the next few months or so.
    Helen.xxx.

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Rosa can't wait to see some pictures of the little one, I bet you're really excited to see him!
    Helen.xxx.

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi helen, my daughter is going to show me the ones when he was small and send them on to me when i get there via e-mail.
    looking forward to seeing him, i would of been there earlier after i got back but have had an awful cold so i didnt want to pass it on to him.
    she said hes taking notice now and laughing, she said wait till i see his hair hes got lots of very dark hair, they are all blonde, he must of got it from my mothers and fathers side of the family as they had dark brown hair.
    cant wait to see him.

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    helen forgot to mention your quote :D you will not be loving your hubbie at the moment as he wont be doing much digging :D :D sorry couldnt resist [​IMG]

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Helen glad to hear that Bob is starting to feel a bit better [​IMG]

We have the same problem with juggling the cars around but it is better than doing what a lot of them do in our village and park them all in the road so none of the rescue services can get past :eek:

Mr Kandy as I said the other day hopefully managed to sort out the problems since he has fitted the new card in place of the Belkin one.

Morning Rosa,hope you are getting over your cold,touch woood again we havn't been having any problems with colds or sickness.Hopoefully this year we have turned the corner with health problems,cough cough splutter :D

Looking forward to seeing the photos of little Oliver [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy,yes feel a lot better thank you, looking forward to taking pics of oliver tommorow the new camera will get well used, my faye will be saying ohhh here she goes again, at least i will not have that green light going on that i had in the hospital at sams birth with the fuji :D :D my faye was annoyed as she had the cam corder going and when she got home and put it on all they could see was green off the
    fuji they were not very happy with me :eek: :D

morning gogs love the gif

12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, having a quiet day today... The swimming party was great fun, but just a tad exhausting... 30 little girls plus their siblings!! We up to the max numbers wise with 40 kids!!!! :eek: :D I do have to say though, all very well behaved, just having great fun..!! Then afterwards it was pizza & cake.... I think my grand daughter went to bed very tired, but a very happy little girl..! :D

[​IMG] So glad that Bob is feeling better Helen.. Hope your cold is better too rosa if you are going to see the new grandchild... [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing! :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    afternoon marley, pleased to hear you had a great day yesterday, i can imajine 30 little girls very exhausting but fun anyway.
    just love pizza with salad and coleslaw.
    have a great day relaxing

14. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning everyone,

Its clear and around 0, and no snow!!

Today is Superbowl and i have to run out for a couple of things and then staying home to watch the game tonight at 6pm here, or 11pm for you's.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning penny, suprised you havnt got any snow, did you have a lot over the holidays.
    enjoy the superbowl tonight