Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, first up that makes a change, got up early as i have a few things to do and then going to my daughters this morning to see my new grandson.
    iff i dont speak to you before i leave have a great day everyone

2. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Rosa and all, you beat me on here this morning Rosa but Ihave been on an American forum since 4am,enjoy your visit let's see the little fellas picture, have a safe day everyone.

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, got up as i need to bath rosa shes in season so iff i get her clean now before i go out, just running the bath, i,m going to ring the vets and make appointment to have her spayed, as we have a beige carpet and i cant let her in the lounge, poor little thing.
    will put a pic up of my grandson when i get back this afternoon.
    have a great day.

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Rosa, Walnut and all.

Marley I'm sure it was not only your grand daughter that went to bed very tired I should imagine nanna was beat too!

Penny I'm sure you enjoyed the Super Ball did the team you were backing win?

Rosa cream carpets and a dog? I didn't know they mixed that good, how do you do it?
    We have laminated floors all through the ground floor of the house so don't have a problem with mucky paws, although the girls do sound like tap dancers when they get excited!

Enjoy yourself at your daughters I'm sure you will be smiling no end after seeing the new baby.
    Hel.xxx.

5. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,733
    Good morning Rosa,Walnut,and Helen and all my other friends have a good day and stay safe can you believe It an Owl sleeping In. [​IMG] :D

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning helen and woo and all.
    helen i dont know how i have done it these past 2 years, i keep her in the kitchen and her cage in the bedroom but enough is enough cant be doing with this, its not fair on her either as she doesnt understand whu shes not allowed in the lounge.
    I have been on with rosa 2 1/2 hours ,since i have been away 7 weeks she has a few knots in her coat, had to cut some out, she looks back to normal now as i like to keep on top of her grooming, still cant complain she could of been worse.
    will give you all a laugh when i was brushing and drying rosa all i seen on the towel was lots of pins and i thought to myself they are coming out of her coat, how and were did she get pins from then realized it was all the pins coming out of her brush :D :D will have to go to the pet shop this morning and buy her a new brush.
    anyway hope you had a good laugh at that one, going to make a well deserved milky coffee.
    speak soon

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,715
    Good morning all,

Looks like another nice day.

Have a great day :D

8. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well then,

a beautiful morning i wish i were gardening, but i've somewhat lost the inspiration on the spot after reading some threads on here.

Such a shame. I know i've not been active for that last few days, but i'm now so confused. My safe haven online away from politics and hate and in for nature, beauty and friendship seems a little tainted now. :(
    I have somethings i'd like to get out of my system regarding the subject its inoffensive offenses but i'd hate to drag it up. And i'm sorry for repeating it on here. Perhaps a neutral person could drop me a PM and explain what the hell happened at some point. �¬.�¬

In the mean time, i hope people are well, healthy and enjoying the progression of the Spring creeping up on us.
    I hope i'll get everything sorted in time for my birthday, as we decided upon an all day garden party with cans in a paddling pool and people just moseying in and out all day [​IMG] Fingers crossed for happy, at least semi complete garden and gorgeous weather!

[ 04. February 2008, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Whiley ]

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, late on this thread this morning, been doing my comps...!

[​IMG] Yes Helen, I was very tired I can tell you, must have taken best part of yesterday before my energy levels were back up again..! :D

[​IMG] Whiley, don't take exception to a couple of people stirring it up in the threads... :rolleyes: I suppose you could say it adds a little "excitement" now & again.. But all seems calm now... Don't let them get you down, I think I can speak for all of us when I say, we all look forward to your posts. :D

Have a great day all, whatever you are doing! [​IMG]

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Running a bit late today but have had a lot of catching up to do with my daily diary and jobs that got put off while I was alottmenteering last week :rolleyes:

We have had a lot of rain overrnight but now the sun is out and it is a beautiful day.Hope you all enjoy it whatever your day might bring [​IMG]

Rosa,you do make me laugh at times,I would have been wondering as well as to where the pins had come from :D :D

11. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Well my team didnt win, they were 18-0 heading into the Superbowl and lost 17-14, so it was close, and nice to see someone else win for a change.

It hasnt snowed here in the past few days, and now they say rain tonight, confusing huh, we are off to NY for a week, taking the girls and crossing the border and going snowboarding (them not us) and going into NY city to do some shopping, so all next week i wont be on, just in case you wondered where i disappeared too.

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all, Rosa good luck with rosa things should be easier once she's been spayed,have a safe day everyone.

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all! Bit early for me i know, but got a day to cram stuff in, i didn't anticipate it really otherwise i would have prepared!

Its little Jamies birthday today, and we're all going bowling! I tried to excuse myself and just sit there cheering him but i got a sad face, and hes very good at sad faces, so painkillers are a must today! Plus a good old trip to macdonalds afterwards, and then after that, he wants Darren and me to do a pancake feast, so byebye Weightwatchers points today!

I wasn't sure what to get him at first, actually i'm still not sure, so i'll happily take suggestions! Hes turning 6! I loves doing crafts with me, so i was going to get him a modelling clay kit for something, like the 'build your own farm animals or tractors' type thing as thats his favourite thing to do. He loves my rats to bits, his favourite is Pandora, so i was going to try and track down a cuddley toy rattie, and if i can find it, something supercute but still 'cool' like a batman logo T shirt.

His sister is always so much easier to buy for, at Christmas we just raided the Argos franchise page of High School Musical. :3

Also got to pick up curtains, because, our living room ones have been partially eaten, and never again will i trust Clive to just sit on the window sill like a good little rat while i do other things. And cushion covers for very similar reasons.

I also got a voucher to spend at Topshop at Christmas, so i'll go and treat myself there, and if i'm forward thinking enough i might even go get mum her mothers day bits! :D

By the time the bowling comes around i won't have any energy!! Nevermind.

Have a lovely one all. I'll check back for gift ideas up until i leave [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,late getting up this morning plus I have just done a long post about Iris's so I am slow getting on here :D

Sorry Whiley can't help with what to buy a six year old apart from a Mobile Phone,Nintendo DS Light,Television,Ipod,Wii Box, :cool: DVD player and DVD's X Box and MP3 etc, well thats what most of the six year olds have all got in this village,so not having kids I am unable to suggest much else but hope you have a great time bowling,now that is one thing I do like playing though Mr Kandy tells me off for making the Balls bounce instead of rolling them along towards the skittles :D

Penny sorry your team didn't win better luck next time..

Marley glad that the swimming party went off ok and that they all enjoyed themselves [​IMG]

Enjoy your day everyone in all that you do [​IMG]

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning walnut, whiley,kandy and everyone.
    my grandson is 8 and has the lot, we tend to get him his nintendo games that he wants and i got him for christmas a steering wheel that he wanted it must fit onto his games, not sure which one as he has got diferent things/
    trying to think of what pics to take for the comp nature at night, would love to go to that quarry but couldnt go on my on in the dark, dont know whos lurking in the bushes, i,m not a one for going out at night alone so this is a tricky one and thees nothing very exciting in our communal gardens at night.
    have a lovely day everyone