Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,718
    Good morning everyone,
    I'm off out running my bridge club this afternoon but intended doing a bit of pottering around the garden this morning. Although it has stopped raining the wind is picking up and it isn't looking too good so I think I shall continue sorting my holiday photos.

I didn't see Monty Don's programme on New Zealand gardens but I think it is repeated somewhere tonight, so I shall try and watch it.

Have a great day :D

2. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all , off to hosi this morning as lady imp is still having trouble with her arm they think she might have nerve damage either that or she just likes watching me peel the spuds :D

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all and boy there's an awful lot of you on!

Rosa I can well imagine the state of your fur-baby my Yorkies are hard work too although one has to have her hair cut short cos it curls up and the other one looks like a lion when her coat is groomed!

Whiley looks like your in for a very busy day but I'm sure you will enjoy every moment of it and I'll not tell anyone about your little trip to Micky Dees! ;)

Ste now would us women play such a dirty trick on their hubbies just to get them to peel the spuds :confused: Darn right we would! :D
    Hope eveything goes well for your good lady Ste and that she recovers from her pain soon enough without too much ache.

I'm off to the physio shortly along with my gym ball I wonder will it be fun?Hel.xxx.

4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I concurr!

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, Now would any of us try & con you guys into peeling spuds???? [​IMG] :D

[​IMG] Hope all goes well at the hosp' for Mrs IMP..

[​IMG] Have great day all whatever you are doing..!

6. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,733
    Good morning everyone bit late this morning just a few problems.All have a good Day (whats left of It) and stay safe. [​IMG]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    well its almost 12 so i can say good afternoon to everyone.
    helen i have had to cut some hair balls off the bottom of rosas feet and a little behind her ears, you cant tell, she smells lovely since her bath,its difficult when they have longish hair keeping on top of it.

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi everyone,just popping on to say hi and to have some lunch,havn't got time to catch up on your postings but I hope you all have had a good morning. :D

It is still lovely out there though there is a bit of a cool breeze.Just waiting for my cottage pie to cook in the microwave and that is lunch sorted. :cool:

[ 06. February 2008, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

9. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning everyone.

Its dull and raining just a little bit here.

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning penny, its nice and fair here now, blue sunny skies, freezing cold out there mind

11. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Whiley if you see this, ive tried twice to pm you, your pm message box is full..Dee..

12. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all. hope all went well with mrs Imp and Helens physio and Woo's sorted his problems it's called ongoing maintainance to help for smoother running, have a safe day everyone.

13. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning fellow posters [​IMG]

We had loads of rain last night so everywhere is saturated again.Managed to get a couple of photos of my teeny tiny tomato yesterday but then left my camera down in the greenhouse when I was sorting out Punky and Mabel.No way was I going to risk slipping over and getting soaked through trying to retrieve it.I don't like eating toms myself,but I am looking forward to Mr Kandy eating from an early crop,touch wood. :cool:

Hope you all have a good day in all you do [​IMG]

14. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks walnut strange how a little walk with the dog can end up,lady imp fell at the end of october in field with her wellies on and we had a nightmare at least she didnt need pins . glad its behind us now. physio now twice a week and see a pain consultant about the nerve damage next week but at least she on the mend. ive banned her from taking dog out when its wet or icy. oh well lady imp is still watching me like a hawk when im cooking she doesnt trust me on bit she calls it hells kitchen.... have a nice day ;)

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Walnut, Kandy, Ste and all.

Rosa clipping in between the dogs toes is a tricky task one I had to master years ago when we had our toy Poodle as she got banned from the parlour for being far too frisky!

Woo hope all is well dear fellow and that your problems are not health related.

Kandy microwave meals yuk [​IMG] very tastless that is unless your cottage pie was homemade then thats a different matter.

Ste I do hope you are looking after Mrs.Imp and not trying to finish off your dear lady with your cooking....now I wonder if thats why shes keeping an eye on you in her kitchen? [​IMG]

Physio went really well although I think I over did it slightly yesterday as I spent nearly an hour on the ball at home, it appears I was helping myself all along with my chair 'bum walking' as thats one of the tasks I must do on the ball.....got up very stiff indeed oh well at least I can do a mean robot dance while I'm stiff! [​IMG] Hel.xxx.