Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone,hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather,no wind no rain just lots if sun :D

Been very busy these past few days getting lots done over at the allotment and in the greenhouse so havn't had a lot of time to be on here.Managed to catch up with some of my emails outstanding when my machine was playing up now just waiting for the replys [​IMG]

Hope you all have a great day in everything you do and don't forget to drink plenty of fluids when working out in the heat of the day [​IMG] :D

2. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,718
    Good morning everyone.

Helen, don't know about playing for England - can I throw pots and pans at the opposition?

Have a great day :D

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, kandy i answered your e-mail, been busy yesterday on the balcony spend 2 hours on it, going out there again today do a little bit more, will take a pic and show the finished results, saved a lot of my climbers.
    have a great day everyone

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, hope you all have a pleasant Saturday. Swimming gala with my grandson this evening! :D Have a great day everyone in all you do.... :D

6. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all . got a busy day today my mum was rushed into hosi ysterday with bad pains in her side . spent most of the day making sure she had everything she needed . anyway looks like they keeping her in at least till she had the ultra sound scan as she had x rays and be given the all clear.now they have focused on the gall bladder so it looks they will just remove the the lot said even if its gall stones they just take all the gall bladder these days. she fine but she a bit fed up because she had just started training for ...the run for life .a cancer charity event that she does every year.avin six sons (half of football team) she in for a busy day. two brothers are studying at swansea uni and should arrive back in manchester at 12 then we got our half of football team all together for the day . have a safe day and enjoy the swimming marley ;)

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, have a great day and enjoy the swimming gala tonight.

inter so sorry to hear about your mum, I had dreadful pains in goa, they called the doctor out as i was up all the saturday night and pains most of the sunday, he gave me 2 injections and he thought i had either gall stones or kidney stones, i went for a scan on the monday and got the all clear so we can only put it down to food poisioning, i have had the same here so its strange.
    lets hope your mum recovers well.
    have a lovely day anyway.

8. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    good morning all..
    inter, I have the other half of the team :D 5 sisters, thats if you dont mind "chicks" playing with you.... one brother, he can be the Mascot hehe..

9. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks rosa. she ok headphones sky tv and she doesnt have to run around for anyone ..about time she had a rest she works 6 nights a week and we cant stop her and she doesnt even need the money . just loves work. we have only just stopped her doing the local school crossing after 30 years .and that was 3 times a day after 12 hour nights . funny how time ticks she use to cross all six of us across the road but we got a kiss as well [​IMG] :D she gonna be lost on the sick

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    we dont mind at all :D :D yd

[​IMG]

11. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
  12. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,733
    Good morning everyone ,Its another New day to relish and enjoy all have a lovely Day and stay safe. [​IMG]

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all,Ste hope your Mums ok like you say the rest will do her good that's the trouble some people have to fall ill to take a rest,have a safe day everyone.

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Shiney the way some of the players act on the field these days you're need a couple of pots and pans just to out off the field in one piece! :D

Rosa wish I was closer to you babe as I would be more than willing to pop along to aid you with your balcony adventures even if it's just to make you a nice cuppa to keep you going.

Marley I hope both you and your grandson enjoyed the swimming event.

Ste sorry to hear about your mum I'ave done the whole gallstones thing (scans and all)it can be quite frightening having your first big attack as you think it's a heart attack the pain is unbelievable.

I wish your mum a speedy operation and you're right most doctors seem to want to rip the whole gall bladder out now with a keyhole op......me I'm still under the doctor and hanging on to mine for now not quite ready to have it ripped out just yet as the attacks are few and far between now.

It made me smile Ste you mentioning how your mum use to be the lolipop lady when you were at school and you got a kiss now that's really is very sweet indeed. [​IMG] Hel.xxx.

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning woo walnut and all . what a nice day ysterday. hope the car boot goes ok helen . you bettet wrap up warm first thing as its freezing. hope that sun comes out like the forecast says as i will be cheering my beloved manchester city on at old trafford at 1.30pm. its a big day today so i hope our own fans will behave as all the world will be watching ,a minutes silence will be held before the game as respect to mark 50 years of the munich air disaster... really hope no one spoils it. as we had a very famous goalkeeper who played for manchester city and later went on to become a sports re porter and he also died in the crash.so today we our allowed to decorate the away end in the name of FRANK SWIFT ;)