Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, enjoy were ever your going as i wont going to that drive tech for that speeding carry on last year. 3 hours i will be there :D :D [​IMG] have a great day

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,734
    Good morning all my friends another New Day for us all to Enjoy have a good Day everyone and stay safe. [​IMG]

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Shiney yep the chicks ended up on the table although the boys and I still named the little critters 'Yum' 'Yummy' 'Boot-iful' etc!

Poor Bob on the other hand didn't have the stomach to eat them so the boys and I were really mean to him and kept telling him how wonderful the certain bird tasted! :D

Ste I don't know about Marley's grandson but I'm a great believer in children enjoying for the fun of it all not really for the competition, when my boys were little every sports day I would but them gifts just for taking part. One year it was Power Rangers and I can tell you without a doubt the children with the winning ribbons would have loved to exchange their ribbons for my boys Power Rangers!

Hope your mum is feeling a little better Ste and that you and your good lady manage to go to Blackpool but I think you will need your thermals on because I bet it's blooming cold there! :eek:

Kandy not much fun being stiff and in pain as you say 'roll on summer' at least then with some nice weather we will feel good in ourself just with the weather being nice no matter how poorly we may feel.Fingers crossed.

Rosa I bet you had many a good giggle on your early morning trip although I dare bet it was freezing.....Speeding tickets is a no,no although truth be told it takes someone you know getting a ticket before you really do stick to the speed limits and I should know Bob got one years ago the naughty boy!

I'm getting rid of one boy for the next few days he's off to York with his g/f it's the messy son (Dan) I pity the poor hotel staff that has to keep his room clean.Hel.xxx.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone,busy sorting my spare room out moving things around fancy a change in here were i have my pc, cant move this as its a corner unit and all my electrics are in this corner.
    helen since i went on this programme yesterday it certainly makes an impact about just been 6 mph over even though i didnt know at the time, it will make me take notice of my speed i am doing.
    Even iff you have something on your mind it can distract you when you are driving.maybe because i was on a road i never use when i got spotted and you lose your concentration.
    have a great day everyone be careful

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Helen I have often thought about having some chooks on our allotment as I love the taste of fresh eggs but I wouldn't be able to kill and eat them. :eek: Stuart's cousin has a couple and they have now become pets now that they have stopped laying.She just keep them until they die.I am not sure what the natural lifespan is for them.

Sorry that Bob is still feeling dodgy...

For my Arthritis I find Devils Claw very good,but even then if I knock the affected joints the pain is unbearable.My fingers have already got knobbly joints on some of them and at times my hands stiffen up.I try to squeeze a tennis ball at times to try to help them
    :rolleyes:

Rosa read on your other thraed about the driving school you attended.At least it is out of the way now.

Enjoy your day everyone. [​IMG]

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,didn't see you pop up there.Good luck with the room sorting.I know just how you feel :rolleyes:

Enjoy your day [​IMG]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy,its going to take a while to sort this room out but might aswell make a start while i am here alone.
    will check out other thread

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    morning all, rosa good luck with the spare room
    and wish kandy better look with the arthritis.and helen fancy teasing poor bob seems he always cops it in your house
    :D :D well my mum came out last night and they didnt operate as the gall bladder is to inflamed so she will go back when the swelling has gone down ..then its comin out.. have a good day the sun will be here for dinner time to warm your bones ;)

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
  10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning inter, I have got things all over the place, got the wardrobe nearly moved to were i want it, it looks like a bomb has gone through this place :D

wish your mum well hope it wont be long before it is removed then she can get back to some normality bet she is fed up [​IMG]

11. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thanks rosa mums fine now .. even though her gall bladder is inflamed since she bin on medicine since friday she had no pain whatsoever ..doesnt feel ill and looks like the swelling goin down . she wants it out asap as its the 3rd time its flared up . so this time as she doesnt need the gall bladder she not taking no for an answer and wants it removed. think its because she has 3 holidays booked this year and her biggest fear is falling ill abroad...rosa you log off now youve got loads to do :D ;)

12. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys, sorry about my wierdie absense, Darren and i have been spending some time offline, plus i've had another ratty death to deal with, a very unexpected one, my 4 month old apparently completely healthy bouncing baby girl was found curled up in her castle forever asleep. She has no signs of pain or choking and and had no symptoms of illness. So i'm rather hurty right now. We think it could have been an undetectable heart issue. Either way, i'm very upset. Also Onyx and Scarlet are not going to be around much longer, and its quite some heartbreak to lose some very special rats all around the same time.

Also, in my trauma of finding Penny dead, i accidently put Leviosa, one of the other girls in the wrong cage having just swapped them around and not paying attetnion what with tears, and found her 6 hours later curled up with the boys [​IMG]
    A big big oops! Shes not in season so we can hope she hasn't concieved, though it will be an interesting litter if she has, as i have no idea who the father is out of 8 big boys!
    Bit annoying as it wasn't planned, but it is my fault and i can only hope she'll be ok. Shes around the right age for healthy litters so it shouldn't hinder her health.

13. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,734
    Good morning everyone Hope you are all well Have a good day and all stay safe. [​IMG]

14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo and all.

Rosa it seems you're having a right old spring clean what with your balcony and now your spare room, you will put us all to shame! :D

Kandy I do hope your arthritis gets some what better when the warmer weather starts if not sooner, it must be absolutely terrible for you when your hands refuse to 'work'. I should imagine you get very frustrated as well :( .

Kandy regarding the chickens I have a funny little story as round about the same time as we had our chicks Bob's sister had some also.

Diane gave her chickens the chop when they stopped laying and although she couldn't bare to eat them herself she gave them to her dog.

She later found out that her chickens were still laying only that her dad used to nick the eggs and have them cooked up for his breakfast .......she only found out his little trick when one day he came into her house and said 'I'ave fallen on one of your chickens, I think I'ave hurt it' his then son-in-law went upto the pen and came back with 'Yes you're right Jack you have hurt the chicken.....you're bl**dy well killed it', Jack was of course horrified 'us' on the other hand nearly died laughing! :D

Whiley so sorry to hear about you're little pals I know it's really hard to lose a beloved pet no matter how long or short of a time you have had the pleasure of their company, that's the reason Bob and I have decided to have no more pets it's just too hard when they die or have to be put to sleep...so very heartbreaking :(

Ste it's nice to know your mum's pain free at the moment and even more so she's not worried about having the op, I like how she thinks 'get them out and get on with life' she must be an amazing lady! [​IMG] Hel.xxx.

15. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,734
    Morning Helen just missed you been out checking my furry friends (Foxes) its breeding time Cubs due soon. [​IMG]