Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo,Helen and all, sorry about your rat problem Whiley it's upsetting when you lose any pets,good your mums out Ste she seems very determined nothing is going to stop her schedule good luck to her,have a safe day everyone.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen, woo, walnut and everyone.
    Helen still got loads to do i have made kiosk in here, you wouldnt be saying that at the moment iff you saw this mess :D couple of days and i will have it sorted.
    whiley sorry to hear the bad news of losing one of your rats,bet you end up with loads after that accident.
    have a lovely day
    [​IMG]

3. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
  4. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there guys,

Just want to appologize for losing my rag on Other Discussions.

I hope everyone has a good valentines day. We're off to the Swan Sanctuary for the day, then watching a movie at the flicks [​IMG]

Have a goodun.

5. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    no need to apologize whiley... [​IMG]

6. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, well warmed up now after a freezing cold walk! :eek:

[​IMG] Everyone have a great day today and, if you are doing anything special..... All have a wonderful time.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Just recieved some beautiful yellow tulips in a bouquet from Darren as hes still at work, on his way home now to take me out. Poor guy doesn't know i need him to help me give extra meds to the boy animals today, injecting creatures their size isn't easy, and i don't want to stress them so its a two person job.

My email address is available from Marley and Woo if needed.

Have a nice week, hope health and happiness clings to you all like bees to flowers!

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    whiley just been reading the thread and i dont think any harm was done ..and i think that all understand that its a touchy subject for you. hope you ok now . never thought anyone felt the way you do about rats its been a real eye opener . and if i ever fined a injured one ill pm you ;)

9. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,734
    Morning everyone Hope you are all well and rested
    Its Friday today and then the weekend, Spring is another Day nearer everyone have a good Day and stay safe. [​IMG]

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all.

Well so much for Valentine's Day it slipped by unnoticed but saying that when you've been together as long as Bob and I you tend not to go too far with the sloppy stuff after all having each other is a blessing in itself, but saying that those of you who had a little something from your beloved I'm sure it brighten your day.

Had the terrible twosome yesterday (Chuckie and Holly) I have to say Chuckie is getting so much better at our house she even managed to drop a pressie for the toilet monster how we jumped around and clapped for that wonderful event goodness knows what people thought was happening! :eek:

It's really nice to have the little ones but it's also nice to hand them back to their mum at the end of the day, it's also a great birth control for my boys because when the girls play up it brings it home to the boys that everything about kids isn't rosy! :D Hel.xxx.

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning woo, helen and everyone.
    I had a quiet valentines with terry being away working in africa, mind got a nice e-mail and a phone call last night from him, we have been invited for a few days to friends, actually terry works with the guy and him and his wife have been to ours for a few days, so we are going to theirs, taking rosa with us as they have 2 dogs and when we go out their children are going to take rosa out, looking forward to that.
    The joys of little ones helen, they can be so much fun :D [​IMG] mind its nice to hand them back.I am going to my friends, daughters tommorow to take pics of her german shepherd as she wants a water colour done of him.
    have a great day all

12. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, glad you all had a nice day yesterday! :D

Normality today & seeing the gran children later.. :D

Have a great day everyone in all you do.. :D

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
  14. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning guys and girls well not really I'm cheating there just doing the waiting game yet again then it's off once more to beddy byes, in the meantime I'll just pop around until the drugs kick in.....see you later alligators! :D Hel.xxx.

15. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,734
    Morning Helen and all my other friends hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend,
    enjoy and all stay safe. [​IMG]