Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :D yep, add the storm effects in there & you have aready made weepy on your hands..... :D :D

2. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Awwrrr! Poor couple!

I can only hope ours [eventually] goes as smoothly!

My friends who got married year before last [i couldnt attend the wedding as it was in Burmuda where they live] just before going out there was brought to the location by open horse and cart, and was whacked in the face by a tree branch literally moments before the 'i do's! She was okay, nothing some extra foundation couldn't handle!

3. glenw

glenw Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all your kind congratulations! [​IMG]

Marley, thanks for the link to the hitched site, will definatly have a good look at what it has to offer when my better half gets home! :D

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Why Ste I just knew you were a big softie at heart. :D

Very strange day yesterday after all the talk about weddings we got an invite to our newphew's wedding in June.

He's one of a twin (boy/girl) so it's going to be a very emotional day for all especially his sister as they are very close indeed so close in fact that their respective partner's are brother and half sister....how cool is that?

Yesterday had a little visit from the 'play' police and no I haven't been caught doing anything naughty they just wanted to talk about my hedge jumping adventures (not me the local youths).

I told them all was okay now and they said it was a good area where I lived but they were aware that youths have been hanging around where they shouldn't be because of the work done on the park where they hang out normally, they are going to have a walk about a few nights in the week.

They all do a grand job shame they don't get paid like the normal police but then again it does look good on their CV.Hel.xxx.

[ 19. February 2008, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: Helofadigger ]

5. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, well half term is here this week, so going to spend some time with my grand children later... [​IMG] :D

[​IMG] Hope you can find a venue from the "Hitched" site Glen.. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Have a great day all, whatever you may be doing... [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, very frosty start this morning.
    very rarely see any police walking here, normally its police cars with their sirings blasting as they speed past ours, in the summer we get the mounted police going by and the occasional walkers.
    have a great day all

7. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning posters [​IMG] We have thick frost and fog in that order this morning :eek: According to the forecast on Country File on Sunday it was going to get milder.Don't know where they got that from as it is -2oc at the moment,hardly a heat wave and it is going to be like it all day :(

Take Care and wrap up warm if you have to venture out [​IMG]

8. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,730
    Good morning everyone,
    It is milder here already. No frost last night. The sun got pretty hot yesteday and the temperature in our lounge went up to 77 degrees. The chilli plants are loving it :cool:

9. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,these are the photos of our sunset we had last night.I put them up in the weather thread as it was so good :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,730
    Good photos Kandy [​IMG] [​IMG] . In the second one the sun shining on the edge of the chimney makes it look as though a pheasant is standing on the edge of the roof :D

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    great pics kandy, yes it does look like a pheasant [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Sorry Shiney can't see the pheasant myself.Perhaps my glasses or screen wants cleaning or perhaps yours does [​IMG] :D

13. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] I couldn't see it at first Kandy, but the chimney on the middle house where the street light is does look like a pheasant in the 2nd shot...!!! :D

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Sorry,it must just be me because I can't see a pheasant.Must go and wash out this sleepy dust from my eyes [​IMG] :D

15. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning all!

Awwr i see mister pheasant! :D Gorgeous photo.

Frosty days again, up early to get the rat heaters on and get online shopping out the way before Chloe and Jamie arrive. Was trying to think of something good to do, I'm setting up big photo frames of mass collages around the house and it would be nice to have the occaision framed work of art about so i'm going to set them up with the paints to draw and paint people and animals in the photos to be framed in pairs up the stairs :D

Then i can get on with the first chapter of the writing draft!

Then this evening off to my aunt and uncle for dinner and catch up in their beautiful home and to play with their adorable little girl. Shes a Disney child, think Boo from Monsters Inc but with long blonde curly hair.

Have a great day all, and someone remind me what it was i told myself i wouldn't forget that i must add to the shopping list but have now completely forgotten??