Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Marley hope all goes well for you at the vets I can well imagine your concern fingers crossed it will amount to nothing. [​IMG]

Jjordie hope all in well with your blood tests today and thanks for the tip regarding those wheat bags....the nurse always has a problem finding my veins too so much so it looks like I'ave been into a fight much to the poor nurse's horror.

I'll get one of those wheat bags as I'm sure it will come in handy with Bob as well.Hel.xxx.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone
    marley do hope charleyboy is ok and hope nothing too serious, let us know.

jjordie hope all goes well with the blood tests nice to see you in wakey wakey.

have a lovely day everyone

3. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning guys and gals!

Was up too early today as i rolled over and fell out of bed :D I felt so dappy! Nevermind, eh?

Well Karly arrives today to stay the weekend, still got some last minute things i should get done, remake the spare room bed, sweep about the rat room and got to move a cage around too.
    And magically over night a whole stack of washing up has appeared - dont you love it when that happens!

Ah Marley keep us updated on poor doglet! Hes on my mind!

Just bought a big fat roast as i was expecting lots of people for a roast on sunday. Several people are unavable to come over now. So now i'm wandering who to get over to eat it all with us!

Darren is off paintballing Sunday day, so i'm thinking to get a couple of his paintballing single mates over for a meal that isn't a ready meal! I'm becoming known for actually get veggies in some of them, bless!

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Thanks everyone.. Will do, we have an appointment at 9.50... Poor old thing, his eyes are so red & they have gone all saggy baggy... He just wants to close them... Mind you, not off his food or anything, but is obviously in discomfort... Going to get them to give him an MOT as well I think... Will let you all know what the outcome was when we get back..! [​IMG]

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Well we are back from the vets.. I have posted in the pets section... [​IMG]

Have a good rest of the day everyone..!!

6. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    jjordie,
    hope your test went ok. funnily enough i was having the same thing on Wednesday, though not a fasting one, i hate them.

at the hosp., my hubby saw a nurse & said to me 'she's the best one you can have to do it'. i said ' oh no, i like Orlando' (his real name)-
    not that we've been for many tests or anything!

i got the woman & now have a bruise over nearly half of my lower arm :mad: .

sorry if this is the wrong place peeps.

cheers

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Had a lovely day yesterday but my enthusiasm was dampened when I found out poor little Holly was ill, the sweet little imp couldn't keep anything down.

I had to send Bob round will some ice cream (normally that works) her little face lit up when she saw Bob only to be near to tears when she realised Bob wasn't going to bring her back to our house hopefully she will be feeling a little bit better today, as it very rare for her to be poorly normally it's her looking after me!

Whiley hope all goes well this weekend I'm sure some lonely boys would be only too willing to pop in and help you enjoy the roast on Sunday.

Have a lovely weekend guys and girls. Hopefully it will be nice enough to spend a hour or so in the garden now it's warmed up a bit.Hel.xxx.

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning all,hope little Holly gets well soon Helen,Whiley it sounds like your in for a fun weekend do enjoy it,stay safe everyone.

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, hel hope holly get better soon.
    busy taking my curtains down in my spare room, replacing them with other ones and going to clean my windows.
    having a lovely milky coffee at the moment.
    have a great day everyone, mines going to be busy

10. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Well today should have been the grand opening of our long awaited village shop which we have been waiting 7 years for but guess what,some plonker on our village forum heard the date wrong when they rang up one of the One Stop shops who are opening and it isn't until next Thursday with the grand opening next Saturday [​IMG] Now I have to wait another week until I can WALK down to our shop and by me real butter ;)

Helen,hope the little one is going to be OK soon.Our firnds son and daughter at that horrible two ended bug the other week,not very nice...

Rosa,Good luck with the curtain changing,you can come and clean my windows if you like.

How is it going in second life?do you still go in there?

Enjoy your day everyone whatever the weather [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy,was looking forward to seeing pics of the new shop and lets hope they sell real butter :D :D
    I have just finished my windows and put the curtains up what a difference.
    havnt been on second life once you get on its so time consuming and i would get nothing done, as much as i enjoy it.
    I am busy with my paintings also and i must get them done
    have a great day

12. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,I was so looking forward to real butter on me toast this morning.I have all but run out of milk so have had toast instead.Nothing like the taste of real butter but it doesn't do your health much good [​IMG] :D ;) Now I will have to trek 3 miles to the nearest shop to get some milk

I took a couple of photos yesterday teatime but you can't see the shop properly as they still have the cages all round the building.Some of the villagers are complaining now that they can't sleep because the sign is too bright and they can't sleep.

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, badgers.
    My friend Karly wasn't able to come down either shes unwell, poor lass. Suffers from really bad sinus pains that can get triggered from anything! So shes laid up for th weekend.
    Was also suppsoed to go to a rat show today, and get my critters to win stuff, but to no avail, Darrens been called into to work so there gfoes my transport. :(

So instead i'm spending the day working on my writing, and cooking for the boys at paintball tomorrow. They always say they don't have any decent food on teh site, so i've already made them a big chocolate fudge cake, and doing carrot cupcakes, cookies and brownies later, plus a vat of soup for them to heat up on site. Then any who want can come back and eat up a roast in the evening.

Thats what i call a way to fill a day!

Just realised my birthday is only around the corner. How wierd! It always feels like its a million miles away and then suddenly it leaps up and gets ya!

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy you will probably get better photos of the shop when they take the cages off, i live opposite my local coop nearly opposite and its lights dont bother me, mind my bedroom is in the back, its cars parking outide ours that bothers me, sometimes when we go out and come back we cant get parked outside of our home because of people visting that coop, thats my only annoyance.

morning whiley, i would love to bake all that it sounds yummy but my hubs wouldnt eat it and it would all get wasted with just me to eat the lot.
    sunday lunch this week is a frozen roast chicken dinner, easier with me being on my lonesome, but next sunday will be doing the whole works, probably lamb as my hubby loves it.its his favourite meat.

15. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    [​IMG] if you can ,also [​IMG] to peeps & pets that are feeling unwell at the mo.