Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning gogs, sorry to hear you and pets are unwell, do hope you all get well soon [​IMG]

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all, my, sounds like we are all going to be busy today.. :D

Sorry your plans had to change Whiley... Have a nice day baking & writing then.. ;)

Kandy we have two shops in our village.. One is an old tiny newsagents & sweet shop & the other is a small Spar & post office.. Neither are allowed to have the fronts lit up at night, (Thank goodness, but it is an old village) but both busy little shops.. I would hate to live on the high street near them as nobody from the new houses hardly, ever walks to them they always have to drive...!! Cars parking everywhere. It is good that they are well used, but why not walk?? Nobody in the New houses is more than 10 minutes walk from the shops...!! :eek: Same with the school... All the parents & cars cause more of a danger to their own children...! :( I don't understand what is wrong with walking, or walking to school...! :confused:

Ooops.. Sorry went off topic there!! [​IMG]

Have a great day all, whatever you do.. [​IMG]

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Ohhh sorry Rosa,i'm fine so are the critters here, i mean't other people & their pets.
    Thats what happens doing posts when i'm half asleep lol. :D

4. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,739
    Morning all I've been a bit Crook lately Hopefully now a little better. Missed you all Hope you are all well,Have a lovely Sunday. [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi everyone [​IMG]

Woo,sorry to hear that you havn't been too well,lots of nasty bugs still going around at the moment.Take Care and go easy on the flying until you feel much better [​IMG] [​IMG]

Marley,a lot of the villge people who live down there are up in arms because the neon sign is on the gable end and is lit up for quiet a while.Once the shop opens it might go off each night when the shop closes.I will try to get some photos of it.Also because it is like a small courtyard of shops,offices and flats,there are some really bright street lights that is stopping the occupants of the houses across the road from sleeping,but we have a lampost right outside our house and we use blackout curtains.

I wouldn't fancy the rent though �£900 a month before everything else so they are going to have to sell plenty of stuff.Not sure what 'One Stop' prices are like but at least we will save on petrol by being able to walk to the shops. :D

You want to see them in this village Marely when they drop the kids off outside the school in their large Mercedes and 4X4's and latest designer clothes and handbags [​IMG]

Anyway,hope you all have a great day.We have beef for dinner today so that will go down nicely and I am also preparing Stew & Dumplings in my slow cooker for tomorrows dinner [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone.
    woo sorry to hear your a little under the weather do take care.
    lots of ironing to do this morning and its a frozen chicken dinner for me today, being on my own its pointless taking the time to make a dinner for 1.
    have a great day all enjoy whatever plans you have this rather dull sunday morning, well it is here

7. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,732
    Good morning everyone.

Wish you better woo [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

8. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Shiney and Rosa.

Just been preparing the vegetables to go with my beef but silly plonker that I am I used up the last of my carrots and parsnips to put in my slow cooker with tomorrows dinner [​IMG]

Never mind it will have to be Brussels, Cauliflower,Peas and I will have to have a forage around in my cupboards to see if I have a small tin of carrots in there,so all might not be lost :D

Enjoy your chicken dinner Rosa and you can do my ironing if you like while doing yours [​IMG] :D

Enjoy your day Shiney in all that you do [​IMG]

9. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all.. Hope you feel better soon Woo.. [​IMG]

:)Have a great day everyone, whatever you may be doing..!!! [​IMG]

10. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,739
    Thank you all my friends for your Kind wishes
    they are all most heartwarming. [​IMG]

11. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    ;) :D Good to know you are fluttering around Woo..... ;) :D :D

12. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    sorry to hear your not well Woo, A nice lazy sunday is what you need, plenty of rest, [​IMG] Dee..

13. Whiley

Whiley Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    A very late morning all.

Ee poor Woo! Please feel better soon! *hug*

Well I start work again tomorrow, so i'm having a super quick tidy up around the house and then i have Darren and a few of the paintballers over for a roastie so better get that on the go soon too.

Nearly done now, sorted kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, just got to scurry around the front room tidying for aminute then floors, then i plan to get all the photos out and re do all teh photos on the wall into mass block collages :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend despite the dull colour of the clouds!

14. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Whiley i feel tired just reading that! I have a photo collage, but i actually cut around the people if you know what i mean. I didn't have the photo's on the wall, i mean there are loads of them, but the photos were in albums etc so were never really looked at. now i have the collage on the wall in the hallway, so see them all the time & i still stand and look at it even 8 years later. it's a great idea.

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

cheers

15. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all it appears little Holly passed on her bug to me goodness knows how I managed a day without chocolate....but a repeat performance can deter even the most addictive chocolate lover! :D

Woo hope you're feeling much better dear fellow I'm sure Mrs.Woo is taking very good care of you and wish you back to your normal self, in the meantime soak up the love Woo you have earned it! [​IMG]

Having a few problems with my server (AOL) and can't get on Photo Bucket at all for the last few days, others seem to be having the same problem as well...I do hope 'they' sort it out soon otherwise I'll have to go cold turkey! :D Hel.xxx.