Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning everyone, very dull here this morning, got loads to do today.
    have a great day everyone

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning all. A very busy week this week as my family are moving & I am needed to lend a hand!! :D Have a great day everyone in all you do.! [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley,enjoy the helping of moving, we are away tommorow visiting friends, taking rosa with us as they have 2 dogs will take plenty of pics.
    enjoy

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,738
    Morning all. Busy day today, gardening, shopping, going to classes (Mrs shiney and I signed up a couple of weeks ago to do a digital imaging course using Photoshop) - not sure what we have let ourselves into. [​IMG]

Have a great day :D

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning shiney, what a great idea didnt even know there was courses for digital imaging, sure you and mrs shiney will enjoy it
    have a lovely day

6. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

Looks like I am a part timer on here :rolleyes: Had a restless night and then when Mr Kandy got up I crashed bak out and only woke up because Willow was touching my face with the pad of his paw as if to say 'Come on mum get up I want my breakfast' :D

Rosahope everything goes ok for you both visiting your friends.It will be like a holiday for little Rosa.Have a safe journey [​IMG]

Shiney,I keep saying I want to do one of those photograhy courses,to learn how to take really good photos with my new camera,but If I have spent time over at the allotment or out in the garden then I can't be bothered to drive the four miles into town for the course when it is bitterly cold outside,much prefer to snuggle up on the settee in the warm with Mr Kandy [​IMG] [​IMG] :D

Do they do special courses for blondes?

The sun is shining though a bit nippy out there at the moment.Enjoy your day everyone in all that you do. [​IMG]

7. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.
    I'm starting to think the same way as you Walnut. I seem to feel better after a few hours sleep no doubt it will be far better for me when the light mornings start and I can go and 'do' stuff in the garden as the girls just give me a look of disgust if I mention going for walkies so very early in the morning......but then the little porky Yorkies are getting on in years and can be a little mardy at times if they don't get a good night's sleep and as most of you with know only a crazy person would rub up a little old lady the wrong way if she hasn't had her beauty sleep! :D Hel.xxx.

8. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Good Morning Helen and all my other friends I hope you are all well have a lovely day and stay safe. [​IMG]

9. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Helen,Woo and all,yes Helen it wont be long before it's light enough for my early morning rides so much better than when all the traffic is about,just me and nature,have a safe day everyone.

10. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good morning everyone [​IMG]

I woke up at 2.45am this morning to hear a bird singing :cool: I think it must have got it's body clock mxed up.

It is nice to see it getting light now early in the mornings,Spring wil soon be here,well at the end of the month if I remember rightly :D

Hope you all have a good day in all that you do [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning helen,woo,walnut & kandy by early risers this morning.
    kandy when i was in goa i quite often heard birds singing in the night there body clock must have changed, i thought it was odd when i heard them.
    away about 10 going to beverley and our friends just live outside from there, be back saturday.
    have a great day

12. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,738
    Good morning everyone, another lovely day [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kandy, this course is quite good (adult education at Ã?£26.50 per term) and Mrs shiney and I have only just joined although it is the second term. There are two people on the course that are now in their second term and are still having trouble using the mouse :eek: - not very good when you are manipulating photos [​IMG]

I've already learnt how to put elements from two photos together, change colours and tones etc and repair damaged photos. The main problem is remembering how I did it.

Have a great day :D

13. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,741
    Morning Rosa Hope you have a lovely time at your friends. [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Woo,Rosa and Shiney,hope you are all well [​IMG]

Rosa,hope you have a great time at your friends.little Rosa will be pleased as well :cool:

Woo,how is the flying at the moment?I bet you see some lovley places when you go for your early morning rambles [​IMG]

Shiney,I like my photos to look natural so apart from one that got cropped for the photo comp I never touch them or try to enhance them.If you look at the photos I put up about the Fieldfare in the Wildlfe thread you will see what I mean and they were taken with my little Kodak Easyshare camera and not the new flash camera...

Perhaps old age is finally kicking in and making your brain fail,though mine has been doing that for the last two years [​IMG] :D

[ 06. March 2008, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

15. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,738